Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
No, Claire has suffered from Mental Health problems since her abusive marriage. Yes, it did get worse while she was having problems with DHB, like anybody with Mental Health stress can bring on a negative response from people who already have problems mentally. So DHB didn’t cause her Mental Health problems but she never said he did, she just stated that she had a bad relapse of Mental Health during the ongoing battles with DHB.
Even though I’m not a massive fan of DHB I honestly do believe that his point about some of the large creators for example; Lawrence, Dan spragg and Ben Rantz, you know sometimes I cringe when I see them continuously shouting out gifters, making them feel special, making them feel like they’re friends which encourages them to send more.. But I am going to be perfectly honest, I have been on several of Claire’s lives with and without the Manley’s and I very rarely have seen or if at all heard Claire ask for gifts. So, because of this I feel that things that have been said and are still being said about Claire and her family, even her children sometimes are uncalled for, and no mother should feel unsafe in her own home where her children live not ever.. especially because of a social platform. So for me I’d save my rants and my dislike for those big creators who definitely take advantage.
Well you must be watching the wrong lives we are on about the competition she may have mental health but she doesn’t suffer as bad as what she makes out ! And to come on a social media having a tantrum because dhb and others may I add raise awareness taking gifts off children and yes begging . And when she get call out has all this mental health issues and to tell strangers she try to take her own life even though all her son friends watch her .. why would any mother do that I do believe she has a illness compulsive liar anc possible multi personalities good luck to her all I like is people to stop gifting spend money on th selves and I do believe gifting has slowed down so that’s a result

• Heart
Reactions: 19

brahhh

VIP Member
Good morning Tattlers. Have this to start off your day.

View attachment 1061202
Oh is that the 2 weeks you were suffering mental health went to mankys on the train to hide left your kids made videos on the actual train with no confidence cooked a concoction on live went to McDonald’s then decided to play the competition then come out with the suicidal quote then the dancing singing in the pub with the other begs & then shouting at your son threatening with the police you mean those 2 weeks ???

• Heart
Reactions: 18

mumz

VIP Member
And to prove to you Scare that I do know what I am talking about, because I did all the research possible due to a child in my family having it. One of many books I have which has helped me understand more clearly And helps me know how to deal with that child so it helps her mum out
03C46637-AF30-4C9F-950C-5CF178931845.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Debas

VIP Member
I get that but think about it, children shouldn’t be buying coins anyway especially under 18 which is why some age thing needs to be put in place. I’d personally say that’s their parents problem, I wouldn’t have my child on that app at such a young age in the first place. However for the adults, we can’t really tell whose vulnerable and who isn’t, not disagreeing that some of their gifters aren’t vulnerable in some way, but it’s their own choice it’s their money. I don’t think TikTok should have gifts at all but at the end of the day that’s their companies income.
Your argument is so flawed and if you read the whole thread (all ss and evidence is there) you will see actually finacial grooming of minors and vulnerable people is a massive issue here and was the main issue until not long ago when people here suffering wiyh their own MH could see through her blatant lies. If SM and people on it made someone feel like they didnt want to be alive the best thing yo do would be to stay off SM she couldnt do that because she needed the sympathy to drum up the gifts. To say parents should be responsible for children gifting ? Well ? Adults shouldnt be encouraging children by putting out childish content to draw them in and befriending them. And vulnerable adults come in all shapes and sizes and can be vulnerable without realising it so get a stronger argument maybe back it up with some facts and try again.

• Heart

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
Nathan my darling if you’re reading here please don’t get upset. You are worthy and you are loved. Maybe not by your mother but you are enough.
please don’t get distressed about Crisis point Claire phoning the police. She has a habit of saying she’s phoned or is phoning the police. It’s like a little obsession she has.

tubby Tom and crisis point claire - there is no need to keep whispering and linking accounts together. The police have already done that for you haven’t they.

see Nathan my love. I rest my case !!

• Heart

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Also can I just state for anyone not agreeing with this thread, in no way has anyone ever been unkind towards the children! If you read through properly people are shocked at the treatment of them while she is live.
I went to bed thinking about what this young lady said earlier this morning, as stated already if there were not so many inconsistencies, lies & manipulation, this thread would not exist.
I also have suffered mental health issues for over 30 years, I am disgusted at her playing on it I’m afraid and I’m allowed that opinion!
It is also my opinion that everyone suffers with their MH in some way, but again in my opinion, it should never be an excuse for disgusting behaviour.

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
I always find it highly entertaining when people come onto a thread defending someone but they’re on another thread slating someone 😂😂

• Haha

Romany

VIP Member
Keeps demanding Ava to shut the door instead of getting off his fat lazy ass and doing it himself. Doesn’t even say please.

‘You’re a noisy eater. Proper chomping on it arent you.’

Who does he think he is to be so rude to another persons child? I’d kick off if someone ordered my daughter around like that and then made fun of how she eats.

SHE IS A LITTLE GIRL!

• Angry
  • Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Shocked at her latest video, Nathan literally hiding away, what is wrong with this woman 😳
Exposing him again. This will not help
Turned comments off lol okkkk then
I do understand ADHD and so do a lot of other people, some don’t but we can’t know everything
My granddaughter has it along with nearly every other letter of the alphabet conditions, and telling her that calling the police on her after a meltdown is not how to deal with it
They need calm, they need routine, which should have been explained to your overstaying house guests, they need a safe place to calm down and certainly don’t need carting off to a friends house in the midst of it all
Please read this and understand about ADHD, Claire
It’s a life without brakes. They don’t know how to stop when in a meltdown

• Angry

mumz

VIP Member
Yes sadly unable to see through her in time when she’s given away loads of cash she may 😳
I don’t understand people sat there taking peoples money & half time never day thankyou just saying send this send that 😡
Keep the gifts turned off if you want to go on tiktok and genuinely talk to your followers.
I’m all for ones who do charity but show receipts as DHB has instantly when he’s cashed out.
In yesterdays live when Mankey Tom snd Scarebeg Claire were talking about the charities Tom said he will show receipt’s. Ckairecwent “uh oh Tom” and shook her head
Tom said “what”
Claire shook her head again
This was because he was using DHB language and Claire needed to stop it before he got called out on it
Us Tattlers don’t miss a trick!

• Haha
  • Wow

Romany

VIP Member
I love that someone is trying dictate peoples opinions on someone and say we should consider other peoples mental health and their triggers when they write this elsewhere. Has Karinas mental health been considered when she’s called a fat bitch? If you are going to say we are all bad people, at least practice what you preach.View attachment 1059048
What a little hypocrite. No doubt a mod of Claire’s.

I’d say they’ve said much worse on that thread and even stated someone’s ‘pulling the disability card.’

Perhaps someone should work on their own insecurities before projecting onto us. They have said much much worse than anyone in this whole thread. We’d never say ‘oh she’s still alive… shame.’ What a vile person you truly must be.

Similar to Claire, preached about MH and ‘be kind’ yet is the worst of the worst themselves.

• Heart

mrsfibro

Spending their time texting each other and not interacting, and then wondering why they're recieving no interaction from viewers. They'll go off soon I reckon.

And now they're stopping the sharing to be gifted instead. Let the begging recommenced.
Ye that could of been about me haha I popped into his live for 5 minutes … my name triggers her 🤪 they texting each other and now I’m blocked hahaha

what’s wrong Claire do I know too much 😉

• Haha
  • Wow

Debas

VIP Member
Well that was interesting and clear for beggy to see you dont get blocked for having a different opinion hear/here you just get called out for slating people viewing their honest opinions that have been formed through hard facts and evidence. So we have 1 person in a thread with over 765 posts (and counting) saying you have suffered MH in your previous marriage (a little discredited because they are actually slating someone on another thread with obvious MH issues) Soo what do we conclude from that ? Have we all seen the light that your a lovely lady who helps people and you dont deserve your own thread ?

Not me I'm afraid I have seen the way you conduct yourself, the way you treat people your family and your friends. The way you clearly and obviously beg for gifts from young / vulnerable people. You are just all round not a very nice person at all. I would never go as far to say I hate you because I dont you are not that important in my life la but I dislike you and what you stand for very very much.

• Heart

Debas

VIP Member
Oh can you imagine the sweaty hungover mess of them lot this morning reading their morning tattle 😄 🤣 😂 😆 cheering and whooping at someone actually defending them 😄 🤣 😂 then back to the baseball bat the sulking and the dreaming up a new plan of action because that 1 didnt change any minds at all. Nice try though but again DO BETTER

• Haha
Reactions: 17

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
I am literally wetting myself at the thought of Claires face because Shan has overtaken her on the leader board 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17