Carebare85 #7 More Departures than Heathrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her face at the end of the video she’s one angry woman isn’t she 🤷🏼‍♀️Hard faced cow.

You know what we really need today… another cryptic drop post from Mrs K 😂😂

on another note I wonder what will prolong the Manky’s stay this time? First it was trains cancelled then it was a broken car…. My call this time is that Claire’s mental health will take a dip and she will either need time out again at their place or they’ll just have to stay on and take one for the team 😂😂
Please Mrs K a cryptic clue 🙏
I thought it would snow ❄ and they’d be stuck there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know what we really need today… another cryptic drop post from Mrs K 😂😂

on another note I wonder what will prolong the Manky’s stay this time? First it was trains cancelled then it was a broken car…. My call this time is that Claire’s mental health will take a dip and she will either need time out again at their place or they’ll just have to stay on and take one for the team 😂😂
Well Lucy is already saying she can’t drive because she’s too ill and hungover.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she was really wanting to get her mental health better and as a so called 'advocate' she should know better than to drink on anti depressants- especially if she's in a so called crisis. Alcohol is a depressant itself, a few hours drunk is not worth the set back to her mental health. (But we know she's a Billy bullshitter anyway ).

Reactions: 15
If she was really wanting to get her mental health better and as a so called 'advocate' she should know better than to drink on anti depressants- especially if she's in a so called crisis. Alcohol is a depressant itself, a few hours drunk is not worth the set back to her mental health. (But we know she's a Billy bullshitter anyway ).
Oh she wasn’t taking one yesterday she said maybe as she don’t have any to take 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG DID U HEAR THAT NATHAN CRYING THEN SAID YOUR GOING TO RING THE POLICE ON YOUR OWN SON?? CLAIRE WAS SHUSHHHH

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Is anybody else hearing her son crying his eyes out saying “your going to ring the police on your own son” bless him. Too much drama for him. Tom is just carrying on like normal. The doors been shut now, surely they should end the live. How disgraceful.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Is anybody else hearing her son crying his eyes out saying “your going to ring the police on your own son” bless him. Too much drama for him. Tom is just carrying on like normal. The doors been shut now, surely they should end the live. How disgraceful.
Totally I would of screamed at Tom to turn that phone off something serious going on and all he wants to do is climb the table RUDE SELFISH MAN!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Totally I would of screamed at Tom to turn that phone off something serious going on and all he wants to do is climb the table RUDE SELFISH MAN!!!
That really triggered me. How the live didn’t just end. All she did was repeat shhhhh. Why would you ring the police on your own son. I thought he was such a good boy in the police cadets himself. She’s a bully.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Anyone if they were Claire would scream at Tom to turn the live off, after all this is the woman who said that if her child was having a meltdown whilst a live was on out of respect she’d end it

• Angry
Reactions: 14
All these mental health illnesses she "has" she has gotten from reading here or is it hear 🤔 of what others are genuinely going through. My sis in law works in mental health, works with vulnerable teens, street drinkers, vulnerable adults, i showed her claires vids and her claims to unalive herself then on a train same day etc and she was disgusted with what she seen and called her nothing but an attention seeker. She deals with them daily claiming to unalive or tried to for a bit of attention. She said its the silent ones she worries about the ones that hide away and shut down because they can't talk about it. She said from her experience if someone is going do it they'll do it no warning nothing. For her to claim 19 times is attention seeking. If she tried to unalive on the Wednesday how was she released from medical care so quickly all medical professionals have a duty of care and she would have to an assessment done before being released

Reactions: 13
Anyone if they were Claire would scream at Tom to turn the live off, after all this is the woman who said that if her child was having a meltdown whilst a live was on out of respect she’d end it
Out of order skanky being on a live as we’ve said he’s no respect in somebody else’s home but hey he wants the gifts doesn’t he ! And Begbare or that baseball bat should man up and say !

Unbelievable. Claire prioritise your kids.

Of course Tom won’t come off the live for someone else’s kids, he doesn’t even care about his own. Every weekend he’s down some other beggars house rather than seeing his own sons.

Wouldn’t surprise me Claire calling the police on her own son, she loves to waste their valuable time.

Reactions: 14
Holy penguins claire you really are in love with the police aren’t you…. Have a day off love you pathetic vile person of a mother !!!

• Haha
My brain broke trying to read this. DOES Claire… does 😉. I understand people have dyslexia and since having MS I can’t spell for tit anymore. But if I was going to write on a public video I’d spell check 🤦🏻‍♀️
Anxiety CLAIRE means you would not be able to actually go out in a packed environment and enjoy yourself! Just like you can’t sit on a live on your own. Maybe it’s you who needs to look it up!

All these mental health illnesses she "has" she has gotten from reading here or is it hear 🤔 of what others are genuinely going through. My sis in law works in mental health, works with vulnerable teens, street drinkers, vulnerable adults, i showed her claires vids and her claims to unalive herself then on a train same day etc and she was disgusted with what she seen and called her nothing but an attention seeker. She deals with them daily claiming to unalive or tried to for a bit of attention. She said its the silent ones she worries about the ones that hide away and shut down because they can't talk about it. She said from her experience if someone is going do it they'll do it no warning nothing. For her to claim 19 times is attention seeking. If she tried to unalive on the Wednesday how was she released from medical care so quickly all medical professionals have a duty of care and she would have to an assessment done before being released
She thinks we’re stupid on here that’s why but many people have had experience or know genuine people who suffer every day not because you lost a competition even tho you did a 3 day bender on it and were called out so you pull the mental health card out when it suited you END OF FACT !

Holy penguins claire you really are in love with the police aren’t you…. Have a day off love you pathetic vile person of a mother !!!
She’s got them in speed dial 🤣

Reactions: 8
Keeps demanding Ava to shut the door instead of getting off his fat lazy ass and doing it himself. Doesn’t even say please.

‘You’re a noisy eater. Proper chomping on it arent you.’

Who does he think he is to be so rude to another persons child? I’d kick off if someone ordered my daughter around like that and then made fun of how she eats.

SHE IS A LITTLE GIRL!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
‘Share, copy, link. Share, copy, link.’

Can they shut their gobs. And people have the audacity to say they don’t beg?

‘Go over to my recent tiktok and show it some love.’

They don’t do anything on a live anymore except go on and on repeating themselves. Don’t even read comments ever.
I’m actually glad he blocked me because I’d be loosing my tit now 😡 All you hear is beg beg beg …

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.