Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

endlessxluvv

This mental health crap has been bugging the hell out of me for weeks with scarebear! She wouldnt know what crippling anxiety is if it slapped her in the face & the mention of her being suicidal made me want to call her out in Tyrones boxing ring! If only i were brave enough to go there.

Claire I know you read this, stop playing the victim, your making yourself look like a fool day in day out.

I have so far had 14 years of talking to an NHS therapist, been on more antidepressants; than pasta meals you've cooked and we all know thats millions and im still unable to do the things you do.

I cant even put my own bins out after 4pm because of anxiety leaving my home is enough to make me a blubbering mess! I cant leave my home without my partner / carer with me, i cant sleep in the dark and i certainly couldnt go for a night out.

We've not had a holiday for 15yrs because the thought of being around strangers scares the life out of me, but im not a victim like you think everyone with mental health is! Far from it.

Im a survivor, of an extremely bad event that made national news, my offender is doing a life sentence, sadly so am i in my own way due to him. If your well enough to stick all that slap on your face and go out; do not EVER say you suffer with social anxiety!

You might be able to fool the under 16's who follow you, it certainly doesn't fool the grown ups. How your extended family must hang their heads in shame; watching you beg and cheat money from children or very easily led vunerable adults. Then brag about spending it on fast food and nights out, you really do make me sick. Im not a fan of Mr Scamley, but i dislike you more
I have been following this thread for quite a while, I come from a family of mental health sufferers and believe me mental health comes in many different forms. One of my family members is outgoing, has nights out, quite sociable, keeps a full time job and has a child but is on medication to keep her mood balanced which sometimes works, sometimes doesn’t. I also have another family member who suffers with BPD, manic depression and anxiety and he looks after his 3 children ranging from 1 years old to 11 years old while my sister works full time, he is on lots of medication and has lots of support from his key worker, he is relatively social in fact up until my 1 year old niece was born, he drove taxi’s for a living and had to be upbeat and put on a front for 12 hours a day, which he did for 11 years.
So, as you can see mental health does not stop people in a lot of circumstances from living a normal life while medicated, however you should be able to acknowledge that Claire’s situation is far more different to yours. What she may be able to do like managing to have certain odd nights out, you may not. Everyone copes differently. I, myself understand what you are saying. I suffer from anxiety and I am not very good in social situations in fact to the point where I have 0 social life for a 19 year old female, but I can still see and acknowledge that every single person’s situation is different to the point where I understand and even agree that with what Claire has gone through in the past and the present, she deserves a night out with friends and to be happy, living life as she sees fit. Nobody is entitled to stand judgement.

Reactions: 2

brahhh

VIP Member
Wel

a very poor one . If I was suicidal my partner wouldn’t leave me out of his sight especially to go on a train and he also protect my children by advising me not to tell roper how many times I wanted to end my life your children should be your reason for living I can’t imagine how any of them would react seeing that on social media my gosh all this because they got found out and losing that competition also I think you should stop reading here it’s making you very angry .. we all been through hell with Covid
Precisely ! Absolute moron 😳

Reactions: 2

endlessxluvv

The reason behind any comments on here comes from what she states on social media. So many lies that she trips herself up on constantly. This whole MH thing started as soon as her, her husband and the Manley’s let rip with abuse at DHB when he overtook them on the last competition. Yes MH does present differently in everyone, however to many people this seems to have been used as a diversion tactic for sympathy with followers directly after the abusive live.

A lot of peoples eyes were opened to the financial grooming of minors that last competition, and they lost followers & gifts. You can understand why people question her when it’s all come about after that weekend
No, Claire has suffered from Mental Health problems since her abusive marriage. Yes, it did get worse while she was having problems with DHB, like anybody with Mental Health stress can bring on a negative response from people who already have problems mentally. So DHB didn’t cause her Mental Health problems but she never said he did, she just stated that she had a bad relapse of Mental Health during the ongoing battles with DHB.
Even though I’m not a massive fan of DHB I honestly do believe that his point about some of the large creators for example; Lawrence, Dan spragg and Ben Rantz, you know sometimes I cringe when I see them continuously shouting out gifters, making them feel special, making them feel like they’re friends which encourages them to send more.. But I am going to be perfectly honest, I have been on several of Claire’s lives with and without the Manley’s and I very rarely have seen or if at all heard Claire ask for gifts. So, because of this I feel that things that have been said and are still being said about Claire and her family, even her children sometimes are uncalled for, and no mother should feel unsafe in her own home where her children live not ever.. especially because of a social platform. So for me I’d save my rants and my dislike for those big creators who definitely take advantage.

Reactions: 1

endlessxluvv

MH wise I kind of see where you are coming from as it affects each individual differently so it’s not really something I pass comment on, however, I’m afraid begging is definitely something Claire is guilty of, I’ve seen her ask for gifts and also keep a score sheet. Perhaps at the beginning of her TT journey she had intentions to help others but once she clocked there was money to be made that all changed sadly. Yes there are other creators just as greedy but Claire and Tom are different in that the majority of their followers are young, pre-teen young ! Claire herself has laid into DHB, her own husband threatened him with a baseball bat and then spent a good amount of time with Manley running him down and calling him a child groomer ! Very dangerous words to throw around !!! Far worse than any comments made against her and definitely a phrase that could cause untold damage !
As I said, I’m not here for the begging side of it just that some need an understanding of how people are differently impacted. Even DHB could have some triggers himself as that’s fair enough both sides are bad. I’m not a big fan but I see some of his points. As a conclusion clearly Claire’s following see’s DHB as a bad person, and vice versa with DHB’s following. It must be tiring really, I get his account is about technically calling people out but at the end of the day, what is the effort worth? It obviously has and is causing problems. His issue can be solved with a email to TikTok, they’re the only ones who can make changes. Surely, with verification when it comes to gifting all creators in general will get less funds than they’re getting now because as many suspect, majority of gifters are minors. They won’t be able to prove themselves.

endlessxluvv

The only reason people like Claire and The Manley's do not like DHB is because he has stood up to fight for vulnerable people and children giving money away to people like Claire and The Manley's who happily sit all-day taking it and if anyone speaks up about it they are blocked, threatened with a baseball bat or called evil untrue names. So, when things get tough for some people and we all know who they throw out the MH card and oh poor me I'm being picked on.
I get that but think about it, children shouldn’t be buying coins anyway especially under 18 which is why some age thing needs to be put in place. I’d personally say that’s their parents problem, I wouldn’t have my child on that app at such a young age in the first place. However for the adults, we can’t really tell whose vulnerable and who isn’t, not disagreeing that some of their gifters aren’t vulnerable in some way, but it’s their own choice it’s their money. I don’t think TikTok should have gifts at all but at the end of the day that’s their companies income.

endlessxluvv

I'm sorry to say but I'm not sure what planet you are on, what battles with DHB, she begs constantly and why would she not feel safe at home? The whole reason she is so hated is because she is a begging, lying, attention seeking, greedy person
I’m not here about the begging but I will have input on it. I’m not here to be harsh but because I understand Mental Health and most of Claire’s story. I personally don’t understand how she’s attention seeking, she originally joined TikTok as a support system and to find people who are alike to her, to support each other.
Hate is a very strong word for someone you do not know personally, you do not know her own past, you don’t know what she has been through. Like I have said, the ongoing rivalry between her, Manley’s and DHB has damn well caused stress for her, which caused an expected negative reaction. I’d feel the same way if I was slated for 4 hours straight, which is a reason why it should be understandable why she has relapsed.. Even if she may be masking a laugh and smile for this one night out child free.
Claire is an advocate, she has helped many others including myself privately, she is someone multiple sufferers confide in. She’s not there for the ‘money’ at all, she’s joined in like what 1-2 competitions for fun to see how it was, she seemed to have met many other participants also. All of this “taking of vulnerable people” “financially grooming” shouldn’t even be a subject, all of that is in TikTok’s hands they have no age verification at all when it comes to buying coins/gifting because it’s them what gets a majority of the funds, not the creators. Seen so many give advice including blocking the gifters who have no content, no profile picture etc but what if that is someone who is insecure to put themselves out there online where there are so many trolls and genuinely want to support certain creators they really enjoy to watch? If there is such a big problem, I’d suggest taking it to TikTok, demanding and advising to create a verification system where it comes to creating accounts and/or buying coins. I don’t think projecting the problem onto creators will solve it, all they have is a block and mute button.

I understand voicing opinions but while you only have little snippets of somebody’s life, think of the damage! She could one day do the one thing she has fought for months to years, and I sure wouldn’t want to be the responsibility of that. Being bluntly honest or not, words hurt.