Carebare85 #7 More Departures than Heathrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You might be able to get sertraline over a email to doctor but no way will they dish out diazepam just like that. They would want to see you or speak to you.
Also they ask if you have children and work etc because they can make you drowsy.
she probably said it’s fine I only sit on live all day or making TikToks.
I don’t believe they gave her any at all and if they did it would be a few days worth.
If she told the doctor she felt suicidal and had children they would of not have gave her a script without seeing her.

did you see her ask Andy if he’s had his medication? Gave him a vitamin then 🤣🤣

They are saying they will do all this for charity as they are doing Mr & Mrs Sunday night do want lots of views and gifts.
Tom have all ready said he will get 1000 people in so imagine all the shares. 😡

I reported lots of children’s accounts yesterday snd

I can not stop laughing at the comment on her video of someone saying “ look at Tom” 🤣🤣🤣 it’s Andy in the shower. Hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not true unfortunately, january I begged for an appointment to see doctor, referred to therapist, then needed more help couldn’t get app so emailed through there online service and My doctor emailed back with reply and prescription (sertraline prescribed)
It’s awful as I really wanted to discuss which medication as some hasn’t been good for me. But that is how easy they are prescribed! Works though I’m here and happier than ever.
I’ve wrote above that anti depressants are dished out like sweets. So I know that they’re easily prescribed. However not over the phone usually. I didn’t say impossible, I did say unlikely.

You most likely were an exception as there was a professional referral to therapy. I am referencing Claire who is in fact a liar. She has said she went to the GP and got medication. We are simply discrediting where she’d possibly have the time. So personal experiences aren’t the same as obviously circumstances vary.

Glad you got the help you needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her new videos 😳Well firstly I hope your daughter is a good mother & doesn’t treat her children how you do 🤷🏼‍♀️
And the dancing one 💃 one well I’ll leave it there 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her new videos 😳Well firstly I hope your daughter is a good mother & doesn’t treat her children how you do 🤷🏼‍♀️
And the dancing one 💃 one well I’ll leave it there 😳
If she spent less time addressing the "haters" and more time actually brushing her teeth properly, her front teeth might not bleed from gum disease.

Screenshot_20220212_121008.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Her mental health’s having a day off
Maybe she needs to become a teacher in that coz I’d love to take just an hour off of mine 😡
Claire you may well need a break from your kids but let’s be honest.. you don’t do anything with them anyway when you’re constantly on live! I’ve not had a night out in years, I’ve never once asked a relative or friend to have my kids because they’re my kids! I chose to have them, I spend time with them while I can and while they’re young. You had break from them the other week when you went to manky mansion so why lie?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Like I said yesterday she didn’t want to interact with the kids and chose tiktok instead but now making videos with them for views and sympathy you could literally write what she’s going to do next

and why now are all the beggars and scroungers coming out of the wood work now wanting to raise money for charity carebeg Manley family and Shan no thanks wouldn’t trust you lot with any charity money

If I was getting the reaction she is getting so many people are opening their eyes now .. I certainly wouldn’t put any content of my children .. seriously if police are involved why do so many tik tok involving children it’s utter madness

Like I said yesterday she didn’t want to interact with the kids and chose tiktok instead but now making videos with them for views and sympathy you could literally write what she’s going to do next

and why now are all the beggars and scroungers coming out of the wood work now wanting to raise money for charity carebeg Manley family and Shan no thanks wouldn’t trust you lot with any charity money
All fake the lot of them 🤬

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.