Carebare85 #7 More Departures than Heathrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ve been quiet over this weekend, kinda been up and down myself I’ve this of HM situation, I’m not going to bore you with all the details, but I lost my best friend to you know what to the point I felt the same for months till I was sectioned myself.

I was diagnosed with a brain tumour in 2013 and still to this day have it, I suffer on a daily basis, I have my better day but I fight, very morning I wake up and get out of bed knowing I’ve got this !! And when I see some vile person mock MH it sicken me because I know there are people out there worse than myself and she takes the bleeping piss !! I apologise for the rant but I felt like I needed to say something.

Sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know I’ve been quiet over this weekend, kinda been up and down myself I’ve this of HM situation, I’m not going to bore you with all the details, but I lost my best friend to you know what to the point I felt the same for months till I was sectioned myself.

I was diagnosed with a brain tumour in 2013 and still to this day have it, I suffer on a daily basis, I have my better day but I fight, very morning I wake up and get out of bed knowing I’ve got this !! And when I see some vile person mock MH it sicken me because I know there are people out there worse than myself and she takes the bleeping piss !! I apologise for the rant but I felt like I needed to say something.

Sorry
Us Tattlers are here for you ❤ it's not nice seeing Claire pretend to suffer with mental health issues for sympathy. I think the worst was when she was pretending on camera to be off her face (see my profile picture). Then later in the day she was right as rain. She's an absolute disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Sorry
Sending you huge love from all tattlers 💖💖 takes a special kind of person to open up to strangers, we got you! If you need us we’re here xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Us Tattlers are here for you ❤ it's not nice seeing Claire pretend to suffer with mental health issues for sympathy. I think the worst was when she was pretending on camera to be off her face (see my profile picture). Then later in the day she was right as rain. She's an absolute disgrace.
Thank you that means a lot, for one second I'm not looking for any sympathy, it just made me feel so tit and when I was at my darkest times I didn’t leave my bed, look at my phone, didn’t speak to anyone I just didn’t do anything!! I know MH is different for everyone and you handle it your way but she is just vile !!

Thank you @lyndseyrose115
@RaeRae26

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Sorry
Lots of love and virtual hugs 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tom mentioning that Claire wasn’t on tonight cause of family issues and spending time with them, well done Claire for finally putting family before TikTok, shame it took your son to be heard in a state of distress on a live but hey ho

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Sorry
No need to say sorry....we're all friends here....friends who have never met....friends who could be anyone....we could walk past each other every day....but sometimes communicating with "faceless" friends is easier....your Tattle friends will always be here for you....hugs and healing thoughts always xxx

• Heart
No need to say sorry....we're all friends here....friends who have never met....friends who could be anyone....we could walk past each other every day....but sometimes communicating with "faceless" friends is easier....your Tattle friends will always be here for you....hugs and healing thoughts always xxx
Thank you @NannyNelly that means a lot and I know we are a big tattle family which is always growing, plus since I’ve said my bit about the situation I feel a big weight lifted 💙🥰💙🥰💙

• Heart

Sorry
don’t apologise my lovely. I’m sending you lots of love. xx

• Heart
Time for new thread suggestions already. Blimey Claire, you have kept us busy... Any ideas?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Carebear the tik tok addict is still on, just seen her on mankeys live gifting a teddy bear and love calling 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Here's my suggestion

#8 Better breakdown recovery than the RAC

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Tom was live from her place and it all kicked off in the background. Nathan was very very upset claire screaming at him and he was saying “you’re going to call the police on your own son?”- Tom didn’t have the decency to turn the live off so it was all going on in the background
That’s absolutely disgusting! Poor Nathan 🥺 he doesn’t deserve a mum like that. Jeez! P.S I’m catching up with todays thread. Been busy this weekend!

then told Ava to eat quietly whilst he was live !!!!
vile pair of families.
Wtf it is not his kid! Ava is young. Nice aren’t ya Tom! NOT 😡

• Angry
Begbare, sending Tubs gifts and love letters won't get you back on the judging panel.

Screenshot_20220213_233942.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Begbare's been reading here tonight again. She's been on an Instagram deleting spree again. Deleted hundreds. I'm still there for the time being, so you'll need to keep on deleting Claire 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.