Carebare85 #7 More Departures than Heathrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t she made a remarkable recovery from MENTAL HEALTH & no CONFIDENCE!!!!the last few days 😡what a lying biatch oh can you drink with antidepressants not advisable stupid woman 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s absolutely idiot!

Reactions: 10
Made me angry watching Ava Marie try and give her mum a cuddle and Claire just snapping at her because she was on the beg.
She always snaps at them it goes through me.
the way she goes “CALM DOWN” like No love just turn your canera off and give her a cuddle 😡

Reactions: 14
They’d rather be on the beg than parent but guarantee when she needs views or sympathy she’ll want them on camera doing TikToks

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Made me angry watching Ava Marie try and give her mum a cuddle and Claire just snapping at her because she was on the beg.
I heard her ask for a hot chocolate but she's like it to late for that @19.00 more like couldn't be arsed

Have they been on all day? They were there when I went to my first job I’ve just finished my second because one isn’t enough to pay the bills and they’re still there 😳

• Sad
Have they been on all day? They were there when I went to my first job I’ve just finished my second because one isn’t enough to pay the bills and they’re still there 😳
He's been on most of the day....dualing with Lawrence....she only came on this evening...6 ish?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
He's been on most of the day....dualing with Lawrence....she only came on this evening...6 ish?
He needs to get a job and stop sponging off the benefit system, that were all paying for nd will be paying more in April for 😡makes me so angry genuinely don't mind those that can't work getting benefits,or those that been made unemployed but all the claires, manley, Shannon's etc who clearly show they could work even if just few hrs a day but just cant be arsed to work. I'd hve much more respect for them if they tried

Reactions: 11
He needs to get a job and stop sponging off the benefit system, that were all paying for nd will be paying more in April for 😡makes me so angry genuinely don't mind those that can't work getting benefits,or those that been made unemployed but all the claires, manley, Shannon's etc who clearly show they could work even if just few hrs a day but just cant be arsed to work. I'd hve much more respect for them if they tried
He was telling Lawerence earlier that he doesn’t claim for universal credits. If that’s true. This competition has failed them now everyone has realised and he’s blocked all his underage gifters. They won’t have earned half as much. So with saying THAT I do feel for the kids who are going to struggle from there lack of income.
Also Mankey you really do realise now with 17k followers that team DHB has proved they are the stronger team.
Your 300k plus following is bought or been blocked or banned 🤣👏🏽

Reactions: 9
He's gone from square head to rectangular head
What's with the combover circa 1984

Sòooooo
Here's your Saturday bets lady's and gents
Tom annoys lucy on the journey down by drinking in the car = favorite
Clare has a "panic attack" and the don't go on their double date and spend the evening eating parmos and battling=evens
Tom's hair grows a better personality than him n goes out on its own = outsider
All of the above = longshot @c.tingz
Place your bets now please

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Sòooooo
Clare has a "panic attack" and the don't go on their double date and spend the evening eating parmos and battling=evens

Can we have a long shot of all 3 ?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sòooooo
All of the above = longshot @c.tingz
they will definitely find a way of not going out so they can go live. Tom has a panic attack every time he can’t go live.
My guess is that it wasn’t an accident that he slipped they are going to Manchester tomorrow - my guess is that they aren’t going there at all but now they will say they don’t feel safe going after Tom blurted it out so they are staying in. Hence he gets to go live.
It’s all just so pathetic

Reactions: 14
I don’t get what her new thing of playing with her ear is all about - anyone else noticed it?

NEWSFLASH
Last night ScareBeg said she will be ready to do her cooking lives from Tuesday
Whatever MH medication she is on it it’s bloody wonderful that it tells you what day you can return to normal

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I heard her say she wont be doing the morning lives because shes not having the kids on she has definitely been advised by the school

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.