Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
There has definitely been several video calls the past 24 hours ;)

📲

SCARE: Tom I dunno what to do, the final holiday payment is due and the gifts are pretty much non existent, like my mental health problems (cue fake crying)

TOM: Claire calm down, I'll read Tattle now and get some ideas. (Reading....)
Claire it says here we should be giving more attention to our kids. I'll do a video playing football, sod what the boys mum says I'll get them on camera. The followers love all that family shit. Yeah we can take them out too, me & Lucy can take them out for a couple of hours and you and Andy do the same. Don't forget to get the kids in the videos and pretend your are all having an amazing time. They will lap that shit up.

Scare: (sniffs) Ok Tom we can do that, Andy will do as I say whatever. And then I'll chuck up a few vids about me struggling mentally, and one of me and Andy too. I have let my mask slip a bit Tom and they are questioning my mental health.

TOM: You know what you need to do Claire, say you are taking a little break and just keep posting sad videos of you staring. Even easier, find some videos and stitch them. Maybe tonight come live with us and act all spaced out and blame meds and DHB for the state your in.

SCARE: We really need to cancel DHB Tom. You need to ramp up the fake doxxing & harrassment. No one was bothered about the pizza, they rumbled you. Andy says ask Smithy about who he hired to do his car?

TOM: Right so after today, being out with the kids and sad videos, we get on live yeah. You do the off your nut routine and blame DHB & co, I'll act like the hero and front them all out on live and say how much hate we are getting and that we know for a fact it was a DHB minion who doxxed me as my mate in the old bill tracked the ISP. We can get Amy to go to in his live and cause shit, DHB will then call us fucking idiots, and all the kids will troll his live. Yeah that's a plan. The gifts will come rolling in after all that shit.

SCARE: Cancel his ass for good this time Tom or you can forget the holiday and young girls in bikinis.

TOM: (Staring with dribble running down his beard)

End call 📱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
How can she possibly say she hasn't put any weight on !!!!
Tea tonight is fishy trousers amd sweet potato 🤮🤮🤮
Someone had mentioned before that she looks like big boo from orange is the new black. Her hair and how she is dressed today is all i can see now lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

mumz

VIP Member
For all OUR tattle family who need a loving boost today Your struggles are real and WE do our best to understand and support each other
Never stop sharing because we do care and do think Claire makes a mockery of a real struggle x
90C072F0-4981-432F-A2F9-D530D185D433.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Beggy said she's in a "right weird mood this morning, dont know why".....I know why....because a) Team DHB trashed you last night....in just over 2 hours....after you had been begging for most of the day and b) no one wanted to bid for you in Mels auction....you and Tom caused total chaos for her...it was going fine before you came on, and it was fine after you left.....is it sinking in yet? No one likes you, and its fuck all to do with Tattle or DHB....you reap what you sow 😉😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Romany

VIP Member
Disgusted by her new video. Purposely wearing no trousers and standing away from the camera to get in ‘scars.’ She’s now self harming for attention. As said before self harming is with no control, not one big straight line cut.

she really is a vile human being.

• Angry

mumz

VIP Member
Andy and Claire we know you read HEAR everyday so please Claire seek some help for this weird behaviour, not fair on your kids. And Andy you shouldn’t be encouraging this. Is this worth it for a few likes and comments off strangers on tik tok, you must be affecting your children with your behaviour. Have a day off!
Dr Google she has this and I’m sure she actually does
E0735E94-F627-478A-92BD-82C1DB52DBAD.jpeg

• Haha

Atttttccc

CLAIRE AND TOM WHEN U READ THIS YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES AGREEING TO DO CHARITIES WHEN YOU BRING SO MUCH HATE .
MELS LIVE WAS GOOD AND NICE UNTIL YOU 2 JOINED AND IT WENT DOWNHILL QUICKLY, OVER 1K WATCHERS LEFT NO ONE WANTED TO BID APART FROM KIDS WHO CANT PAY AD THEY HAVE SPENT ALL THEIR POCKET MONEY ON YOU!! .
MEL WAS DOING A AMAZING THING FOR HER FRIEND AND THAT BABIES POOR PARENTS HAD TO WATCH BECAUSE YOU THINK PEOPLE LIKE U!!!
YOU ARE NOT LIKED DOESNT MATTER YOU HAVE 400K FOLLOWERS BETWEEN YOU HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU NEED TO PROVE YOU ARE NOT LIKED.
I FEEL FOR THOSE POOR PARENTS WATCHING THAT AND NOW HOPEFULLY OTHER CREATORS WILL SEE THE HATE YOU CONSTANTLY ATTRACT.
YOU CAUSE DRAMA FOR TASH SAT BACK AND LAPPED IT UP WHEN SHE IS GOING THROUGH HELL, THEN THAT POOR BABY FUND RAISING TURNED SOUR COS OF YOU 2 APPEARED AS SOON AS YOU LEFT IT ALL WENT BACK TO NORMAL WAKE UP YOU 2 ARE THE COMMON DENOMINATOR IN ALL THIS, IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT BIG WORD MEAN IT MEANS YOU 2 ARE THE PROBLEM!!!

• Heart
  • Sad

mumz

VIP Member
When she said she'd be back soon, she really did mean it, 2.5 hours later and she has a new video up 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve seen. She will always be there for her kids any way she can
Apart from when there’s a competition on
Apart from cooking for them
Apart from when she is on live
Apart from when she goes to New York with Jenny
Apart from when she has to jump on a train and escape to Mankey Manshion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Mummyof3_84

This bitch makes me sick. I’ve been SH free for 10 years an it been hard. My husband has never seen my scars (to my knowledge) I won’t have light on bcz I dnt want him seeing them. It is attention fir her she pointed it out by puttin trigger warning ppl probably wouldn’t even of noticed an by wearing that short hoodie come on she knew what she was doin. I’m a mental health nurse in a hospital not too far from her an trust me us an crisis teams in the area are struggling to see everyone an not a chance would she get help that fast. If she called she would b told to contact her gp or out of hours.

• Heart

Debas

VIP Member
She always makes a point of telling everyone what shit she is feeding the little ones and then saying 'through their choice'
So. Firstly beggy they are children and as a good parent you are supposed to guide them to make better choices not just go along with it because you can't be arsed. If your children like bland food maybe dont concoct shit recipes and put mustard in everything.
Secondly just a thought but dont invite over 70k people into your home show us your a shitty mum shitty wife shitty all round person and then cry MH when you called out for being a blatant liar and a beg and not washing your hands.
And lastly be nice,be kind stop judging people for judging you,stop lying, stop begging just generally do better and have a nice day.

• Heart
  • Wow

pompom99

VIP Member
Why is is it's always the folk who have the worst behaviours preaching to others about be kind, that totally puzzles me.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Apparently we find her speaking about her mental health intimidating. Hun, we're all knowledgeable with regards to mental health. You're just a fake, lying, narcassistic bitch.

Going to hospital first thing tomorrow apparently.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Thanks for a great title from @c.tingz

Even more beggy
Even more strange
Puts weight on but insists she's lost weight
Has BPD but is always better when a competition is on
Has family emergencies but never on a competition day
Lies about illnesses
Changes clothes every 3 days (3 is the magic number)
Cheats in the competitions by outright asking for the relevant gifts
Still lives on pasta, passata, and garlic granules
Makes fresh food for her and hubby, the kids get reheated freezer meals
Are Andy and Jenny a thing? Ohh la la
Not yet mastered the lip synching
Made a monstrosity of a cake but was amazed how great it looked
Still using her kids for views
Talks to her followers like crap
Talks to her friends like crap
Talks to her husband like bull crap
Best outfit yet was her white pajamas that showed her black bra and granny pants underneath
For older threads please click the little blue box above

• Heart

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Morning, they got £80 for both of them. They are going to take the lucky winner for a Parma and stand outside the chip shop. How exciting!
Damn that’s more than I thought but still piss poor when it works out to 40 each and some got like 100’s didn’t they?! I fell asleep at the Cole’s so anything after I missed. She’s now on till 12, very quick phone call regarding her awful, life changing FAKE mental health. This really annoys me. There’s definitely a lot more awareness on mental health and rightly so. But I think that some (I need to word this carefully) actually use mental health as an excuse for being a ducking arsehole, a narcissist, and just a shitty person. No amount of tablets will change that, and you Scarebear are the example of it. Using a relevant topic/problem to bait people in, when in fact you are just a cold, calculating, narcissistic person who puts herself above anyone. Even your kids. Rant over. Happy Friday 🤣🎉

mumz

VIP Member
Morning tattlers HEAR we go another draft 😂 not sure I believe her tho this will be the new excuse now for posting …funny how you can be bothered to post with your state of mind very peculiar in my eyes I’m waiting for the next half dozen more 🥱🥱
Funny how she has all these drafts saved for just in case she has an “episode”. But well enough to know exact what needs saying or editing them
Well enough to cuddle her ipad and like all the posts too

• Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
Exactly @mumz they come HEAR for their content, we aren’t the trolls/bullies, we’re the scriptwriters

Claire just to let you know you’ve not done BPD vid in a few days

Let’s do a script now You’re sat in front of the window, gazing out, (put the rain filter on and fight song in the background) lip sync it and duet a BPD video of your choice

GO !!
🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Atttttccc

I've not got dressed or washed in days I've cried last 2 days I'm struggling so much and I can't speak to my crisis team and this lying bit*h films a vid about it and her husband in the comments Andy show ur wife some love seen as u suffer as well and help her take the phone out her hand she is not being bullied she is being called out on her behaviour there's a difference!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16