Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for a great title from @c.tingz

Even more beggy
Even more strange
Puts weight on but insists she's lost weight
Has BPD but is always better when a competition is on
Has family emergencies but never on a competition day
Lies about illnesses
Changes clothes every 3 days (3 is the magic number)
Cheats in the competitions by outright asking for the relevant gifts
Still lives on pasta, passata, and garlic granules
Makes fresh food for her and hubby, the kids get reheated freezer meals
Are Andy and Jenny a thing? Ohh la la
Not yet mastered the lip synching
Made a monstrosity of a cake but was amazed how great it looked
Still using her kids for views
Talks to her followers like crap
Talks to her friends like crap
Talks to her husband like bull crap
Best outfit yet was her white pajamas that showed her black bra and granny pants underneath
For older threads please click the little blue box above

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks for a great title from @c.tingz

Even more beggy
Even more strange
Puts weight on but insists she's lost weight
Has BPD but is always better when a competition is on
Has family emergencies but never on a competition day
Lies about illnesses
Changes clothes every 3 days (3 is the magic number)
Cheats in the competitions by outright asking for the relevant gifts
Still lives on pasta, passata, and garlic granules
Makes fresh food for her and hubby, the kids get reheated freezer meals
Are Andy and Jenny a thing? Ohh la la
Not yet mastered the lip synching
Made a monstrosity of a cake but was amazed how great it looked
Still using her kids for views
Talks to her followers like crap
Talks to her friends like crap
Talks to her husband like bull crap
Best outfit yet was her white pajamas that showed her black bra and granny pants underneath
For older threads please click the little blue box above
Great recap 🤣🤣 and thanks again, it’s my first ever title lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s having a hard time at the moment. Scamley family just said. But she will still be on begging soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Brilliant recap. Thanks MumZ for the new thread.

I’m sorry but Scare bear is a disgrace to society

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s having a hard time at the moment. Scamley family just said. But she will still be on begging soon.
As are so many other people out there except there’re not sat begging then claiming mental health after or before these battles 🤬

Did she really just say to Tom.. Yes I will do the fundraising tonight for melmoon as its such a sad cause but then asked are we still doing the leader board comp 😠

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Did she really just say to Tom.. Yes I will do the fundraising tonight for melmoon as its such a sad cause but then asked are we still doing the leader board comp 😠
All them 2 think about is ME ME ME !!!!

• Angry
The thing that got me is when manley said to mel well i have got mr and mrs tonight so will have to do it after that .surely the live is more important than mr and mrs ?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She wanted to finish in top 3 but top ten before she came off. She’s dropped to 29 🤣🤣 MH seems absolutely fine today I see 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you again @mumz for the fantabulous recap and @c.tingz for the amazing and true title 🤣🤣

She wanted to finish in top 3 but top ten before she came off. She’s dropped to 29 🤣🤣 MH seems absolutely fine today I see 😡
They must think so little of their followers to not see through their disgusting bullshit
I’m taking bets now on what it’ll be for the next comp 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
ACCE084C-4DA1-4587-9724-3888C1DE3353.jpeg

I felt so sorry for this person just a general observation, as she said she felt tired.

but literally only said that because one of her mods said they were 🙄

the vile response that came out of her mouth wasn’t needed !! You disgusting blob 🤣🤣

473DB7EC-E0BC-482E-9EDB-A4E1944141B6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1115651
I felt so sorry for this person just a general observation, as she said she felt tired.

but literally only said that because one of her mods said they were 🙄

the vile response that came out of her mouth wasn’t needed !! You disgusting blob 🤣🤣

View attachment 1115657
I saw this! I also saw them trying to help afterwards when she said she needed music on but Andy has they keys they was saying that most cars you can still listen without needing keys and she completely ignored them!!! She’s a lost case.
P.s she looks like a massive sack of tit sat in that chair.
When I picture her I just laugh inside at what she must look at in the mirror after a shower. Weigh day soon though and she’ll have lost another 3 pounds, from her back pocket on chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ive seen on ttwitter that a few people are having issues with tiktok today and its down for a few people .lets hope same happens for manley and claire :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.