Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusted by her new video. Purposely wearing no trousers and standing away from the camera to get in ‘scars.’ She’s now self harming for attention. As said before self harming is with no control, not one big straight line cut.

she really is a vile human being.
She is really taking the bleeping piss now! My body is covered in scars from angry slashes. about 70 of them! I hate summer,, I hate my kids seeing them, I hate my body. You Claire are a bleeping joke! The only MH issues you have is your addiction to attention from strangers! Your not relatable in the slightest in fact you make a mockery of BPD I hope karma comes to you and fast!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think I can speak on behalf of everyone on here, TikTok, insta, etc we are 100% NOT jealous of anything about this woman. We don’t beg, post disgusting Mh/SH videos for attention, be cruel to our children, manipulate situations to our advantage, the list goes on. Nothing to be jealous of

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think I can speak on behalf of everyone on here, TikTok, insta, etc we are 100% NOT jealous of anything about this woman. We don’t beg, post disgusting Mh/SH videos for attention, be cruel to our children, manipulate situations to our advantage, the list goes on. Nothing to be jealous of
Yes 🙌🏼 ♥…to be jealous of a woman like her no thanks I’d hate to have her traits & even be associated with her her friends are welcome to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This witch makes me sick. I’ve been SH free for 10 years an it been hard. My husband has never seen my scars (to my knowledge) I won’t have light on bcz I dnt want him seeing them. It is attention fir her she pointed it out by puttin trigger warning ppl probably wouldn’t even of noticed an by wearing that short hoodie come on she knew what she was doin. I’m a mental health nurse in a hospital not too far from her an trust me us an crisis teams in the area are struggling to see everyone an not a chance would she get help that fast. If she called she would b told to contact her gp or out of hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ive watched that several times and it gets more shocking each time I watch it the way she deliberately stepped back to cause shock to anyone watching, kinda sick.

Reactions: 15
She 100% gave it a good few goes to see which angles would look better. Attention seeking beggy bat. So many people have woken up now. Like I said before people get bored of the poor me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ive watched that several times and it gets more shocking each time I watch it the way she deliberately stepped back to cause shock to anyone watching, kinda sick.
Of course
It’s not normal to just walk around in ya granny pants and a hoody just to make a tiktok. Especially in March

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine if one of her kids walked in on her doing that to herself? Imagine the trauma.. she’s not ok, her situation is not ok, and parading it on TikTok for all the world and people in her area is not ok. If I was a parent at one of her kids schools I’d be raising concerns!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine if one of her kids walked in on her doing that to herself? Imagine the trauma.. she’s not ok, her situation is not ok, and parading it on TikTok for all the world and people in her area is not ok. If I was a parent at one of her kids schools I’d be raising concerns!
James Instagram recent videos are spot on 😳

Reactions: 9
Really bad pathological liar who videos her own tit then lies about it constantly. You need a good memory to be a good liar but not in her case she can just watch previous videos which tells me 1 thing SHE US bleeping STUPID ! We have seen you palm the kids off on meds on a live tubby touchy Tom picking up your daughter strangers you just met on the internet welcomed into your children's homes to stay overnight bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
At work so will
Really bad pathological liar who videos her own tit then lies about it constantly. You need a good memory to be a good liar but not in her case she can just watch previous videos which tells me 1 thing SHE US bleeping STUPID ! We have seen you palm the kids off on meds on a live tubby touchy Tom picking up your daughter strangers you just met on the internet welcomed into your children's homes to stay overnight bleeping idiot.
Just seen video which posted early yesterday saying she posted drafts for 4/5 days wasn’t that another lie she lies all the time

Reactions: 11
Omg the happy Sunday vid wtf is that filter ? It makes you look awful did you really pick that filter and think yeah let's go with that 🤣😂🤣 you have got issues.

Reactions: 9
Yes 🙌 the why should she leave comment is spot on she definitely stepped way to far with the scar video 🤮 and to be fair I think lots will ring social services now tik tok is about fun

Definetly removed it as check my report no violation so I guess James giving out social services details has made her remove but I do think people will report as that’s was so bad her doing that
I reported it and no violation tiktok are a joke

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.