Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is is it's always the folk who have the worst behaviours preaching to others about be kind, that totally puzzles me.

Reactions: 17
My friend was like her the mental health crisis team were called her child was brought to me to look after social services involved these day cannot take risk with children around mental health so she needs to think before she post all the depression stuff on Facebook her lessers child has a account surely he be really effected your suppose to protect children not flood all of it on social media get the help if you are genuine if not be careful you don’t get reported

Reactions: 10
Why another pointless video you’ve said your posting drafts on the last one 🤷🏼‍♀️ Get over yourself !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why another pointless video you’ve said your posting drafts on the last one 🤷🏼‍♀️ Get over yourself !
And she’s said that same thing about helping others unlike some 🤷🏻‍♂️ I don’t get how she thinks it helps others the only person it will help is herself help her getting the attention, sympathy and validation she is desperately seeking.

Claire I’m thinking it’s time for a BPD video this afternoon?? We know you’re in HEAR 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe my perception of a draft is wrong, but to me a draft would imply a video you made a little while ago & had not posted. I'd hardly call that latest post a draft, when it includes the now deleted, sitting waiting for the phone to ring video from yesterday. I tried to a little recreation of the scene (featuring guest appearances from other members of the Scarebear crew)

Attachments

• Haha
Just seen Ava mentioning tattle we are voicing our opinions not trolling did Thomas let children gift did he interact with children at past
My friend was like her the mental health crisis team were called her child was brought to me to look after social services involved these day cannot take risk with children around mental health so she needs to think before she post all the depression stuff on Facebook her lessers child has a account surely he be really effected your suppose to protect children not flood all of it on social media get the help if you are genuine if not be careful you don’t get reported
sorry tik tok not Facebook x

Reactions: 5
Not a job for everybody for example ...If you are an arse and no one likes you. If you are gonna suffer a bout of MH after every competition. If you are going to accept gifts and financially groom children.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not a job for everybody for example ...If you are an arse and no one likes you. If you are gonna suffer a bout of MH after every competition. If you are going to accept gifts and financially groom children.
Say it louder for those at the back ❤

• Heart
I noticed carebeg commenting on mummy Gascogne videos yesterday or day before then I was looking at her videos and carebeg have copied some of them.
The way mummy done hers snd put writing over the top well beg has done the same. Probably hoping for loads of likes as mummy Gas got 35,000 on videos and beg can’t even get 800 🤣🤣

She was waiting for crises team but on TikTok commenting on videos. Like she is the first to comment on all of Mankeys - I don’t think you would be sitting on TikTok if your mental Health was that bad 😡
Crises team must of thought she was fine after “ The phone call” as she’s back on TikTok today either her “Drafts”

I follow a young lady on TikTok with MH she’s been in hospital detained a few times. She’s out now. She’s so lovely she do ho live now and again but don’t post videos about it or go around telling everyone. If she is on live and not feeling it she just apologised and leaves. None of this posting fake video tit and she also don’t sit on social media all day every day.

Carebeg only Removed that video as ave knew social services would see.

To late beg we got screen recordings

I would never report anyone to social services but I think I’m going to have to as she’s not all there. Them poor kids are seeing her mum basically lie just to gain followers and gifts.
They are eating beans and toast and get chucked on computers all day.
Imagine how Nathan felt being in school and seeing his mum put up a video she’s waiting fir crises team!! Or even worse his friends saying to him “ Have you seen what your mum had put up”
She’s disgusting!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1134838

Of course is another DRAFT you keep telling yourself that 🙄
She’s even sent laughing faces on mankys post expect a live tomorrow 😂😂

I noticed carebeg commenting on mummy Gascogne videos yesterday or day before then I was looking at her videos and carebeg have copied some of them.
The way mummy done hers snd put writing over the top well beg has done the same. Probably hoping for loads of likes as mummy Gas got 35,000 on videos and beg can’t even get 800 🤣🤣

She was waiting for crises team but on TikTok commenting on videos. Like she is the first to comment on all of Mankeys - I don’t think you would be sitting on TikTok if your mental Health was that bad 😡
Crises team must of thought she was fine after “ The phone call” as she’s back on TikTok today either her “Drafts”

I follow a young lady on TikTok with MH she’s been in hospital detained a few times. She’s out now. She’s so lovely she do ho live now and again but don’t post videos about it or go around telling everyone. If she is on live and not feeling it she just apologised and leaves. None of this posting fake video tit and she also don’t sit on social media all day every day.

I would never report anyone to social services but I think I’m going to have to as she’s not all there. Them poor kids are seeing her mum basically lie just to gain followers and gifts.
Imagine how Nathan felt being in school and seeing his mum put up a video she’s waiting fir crises team!! Or even worse his friends saying to him “ Have you seen what your mum had put up”
She’s disgusting!!
She’s the biggest clown on tiktok 🤡

• Haha

She’s disgusting!!
I watch 2 girls on TikTok with really bad MH. One lives in an assisted living type house/unit. She comes off for ages at a time and also documents when she’s bad, her rooms bad etc. The other has been in an institution a few times.. these are women with real MH problems and I’ve learnt a lot of coping mechanisms from them.

That’s no draft same as the other one in the blue T-shirt so she happened to use the same sound as skanky did on his today what a coincidence 🤣🤣bullshit she’s posted all 3 today no drafts 😂

• Haha
"Listen it’s about time you have your say no names have been mentioned people need to stop all Tom you got this 🥰🥰🥰" duck off Claire you are just as bad you are complicit in this

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.