Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my children were younger they had so much going on every day I never had time to think about myself, as a mother the children come first. I never had a husband who done anything for me but that's another story. Clair, get a hobby, learn to drive, do some classes outside the house anything to stop you being so self absorbed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Was Sharon from Florida sending gifts in the competition? All I have seen is her mods and a little bit from Sandy and a few straggly followers sending stuff

Reactions: 6
Was Sharon from Florida sending gifts in the competition? All I have seen is her mods and a little bit from Sandy and a few straggly followers sending stuff
If I’m completely honest I’ve not seen Sharon gift for a while, I could be wrong tho, but you’re right that the same old names gifting them then you get the odd one prob have coins from the chests lol

Reactions: 7
If I’m completely honest I’ve not seen Sharon gift for a while, I could be wrong tho, but you’re right that the same old names gifting them then you get the odd one prob have coins from the chests lol
Sharon was gifting JW last week....big gifts....she's his mod too.

Reactions: 8
Her saying she will be back SHE’S NOT GONE ANYWHERE
Such attention seeking because she is watching that post and liking everyone’s comments
She’s being active on TT but hiding behind that vid
I can see her now, hugging her ipad and smirking every time someone tells her she’s got this and to take the time she needs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When my children were younger they had so much going on every day I never had time to think about myself, as a mother the children come first. I never had a husband who done anything for me but that's another story. Clair, get a hobby, learn to drive, do some classes outside the house anything to stop you being so self absorbed.
Yeh 💯 when I was a kid obviously school mon-Fri, I had cubs then scouts, did football training mid week then a game on Sunday also boxing as a kid I was not stop.

it seems like theirs and the mankey’s kids apart from Nathan that does police cadets don’t have any hobbies at all !! Disgusting really

Sharon was gifting JW last week....big gifts....she's his mod too.
Yeh sorry I meant Tom or Claire I’ve not seen her gift them

Reactions: 10
Yeh 💯 when I was a kid obviously school mon-Fri, I had cubs then scouts, did football training mid week then a game on Sunday also boxing as a kid I was not stop.

it seems like theirs and the mankey’s kids apart from Nathan that does police cadets don’t have any hobbies at all !! Disgusting really
Ava has swimming once a week but misses a lesson if a competition is on

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Think I do more with my grandies than any of them do with their own kids!!! I pick them up from school once a week to take them to their dancing lesson (as my son and his partner work fulltime and cant get home early enough), I go to swimming lessons once a week with them and my son (many hands make light work drying and dressing 2 little ones lol) and I am on call for football training once a week!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh god she’s so predictable and boring, even her followers are bored of her fake tik toks she barely gets any comments or views now considering she has 80k + followers. I am just waiting for the fall out with the mankeys because that is pending, he’s got a bad name on tik tok now for all the kids he’s been having gifts off so nocarebear will be pissed off soon that her gifts have dried up too. They all need a good bath, wash their greasy hairs, wash their clothes and take their kids out and not to a fast food place either!

Reactions: 15
When she said she'd be back soon, she really did mean it, 2.5 hours later and she has a new video up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When she said she'd be back soon, she really did mean it, 2.5 hours later and she has a new video up 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve seen. She will always be there for her kids any way she can
Apart from when there’s a competition on
Apart from cooking for them
Apart from when she is on live
Apart from when she goes to New York with Jenny
Apart from when she has to jump on a train and escape to Mankey Manshion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s a bitter pill to swallow when you realise nobody wants to bid on you. Even when you pair up with Tom and offer a meal out
When you realise DHB has less followers but more supporters.
When DHB jumps 15 places in a couple of hours
When YOU have to sit online dawn til dusk to jump a couple of places
Thick as she is, even she should see realise nobody is interested and have seen right through the lot of them!!

Funny how Mankeys are playing the family card must be a new Tactic
They are doing that to justify having mainly kid followers, they said it’s because they do “family content” when asked why they have so many kids gifting and following. I’d hardly call mankey begging at 12am kids content 🙄😂

Reactions: 12
Funny how Mankeys are playing the family card must be a
They are doing that to justify having mainly kid followers, they said it’s because they do “family content” when asked why they have so many kids gifting and following. I’d hardly call mankey begging at 12am kids content 🙄😂
he’s obviously staged that football video and probably at home now seen him in tik tok comments my defence is I’m on my break at work lol

Reactions: 8
True to form....things ain't going her way in the comp....so from spouting she's going to be in the top three......then DHB doing well..... we now have the expected sympathy vid....I'll await the ranting "live" to have her say 🙄🙄
Only just caught up with this… well well no surprise to us is it losing the competition nobody wanted to meet you & the other clown after being put up for auction so pulling out the mental health card how predictable 🤷🏼‍♀️

Family content I’ve just seen Skanky kicking a football in those bottoms please kids don’t want to see your jiggly bits 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
A trip to Manley Towers is on the cards I'm sure.
I sense one coming soon coz wasn’t Lucy grabbing a baileys hot choc bomb for her and scarebeg 🙄 trip planning so they can sit round a table and talk about stupid videos together.
I see the joint account is going well 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.