Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom is talking about all the kids following them. Not 100% clear on what he is going to do about it.

Reactions: 6
Tom is talking about all the kids following them. Not 100% clear on what he is going to do about it.
Quite simple really....start going through your followers and block the ones you think are underage and change your settings so you have to approve every new follower. TBH Tom Tattle have reported hundreds of followers for you and got their accounts banned....its your account so take responsibility for it, you do duck all else all day so you cant say you dont have time!!

Reactions: 14
I just sen her on line begging again telling everyone she only needs 250 clapper boards 😡 come on guys, Fank you guys, so now she wants to be 38 yesterday she said she’s finishing top 3 🤣🤣🤣 she’s gone off now as she’s shaken and needs food. I’m sure she’s not long had breakfast? I haven’t even ate yet only had two coffees. Going to grab lunch now and get ready to watch the rugby!
I hope DHB is back on tonight to over take these disgusting begs!
Why can’t they see they are hated? I feel so sorry for Sandy 🥺
Hope he does too pair if beggy
Think Tom is a compulsive liar he just said he hasn’t had fish and chips for ages lol he had last week didn’t he
Yeah, they were in the car, ...the bloody dick head😱

Reactions: 7
Quite simple really....start going through your followers and block the ones you think are underage and change your settings so you have to approve every new follower. TBH Tom Tattle have reported hundreds of followers for you and got their accounts banned....its your account so take responsibility for it, you do duck all else all day so you cant say you dont have time!!
Its amazing they have time to block certain words and anyone who doesnt brown nose them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly anybody would think it was rocket science tho probably is to him & his square head 😳

Reactions: 8
He only mutes the kids on there when he’s found out having gifts off them, he doesn’t block them. That’s when he said he’d spoken to tik tok and basically it’s the parents fault!

I would hardly call his content family friendly either, watching the beggy square head drooling over nocarebear at 12am, yeah really kids content isn’t it mankey!

He only mutes the kids on there when he’s found out having gifts off them, he doesn’t block them. That’s when he said he’d spoken to tik tok and basically it’s the parents fault!

I would hardly call his content family friendly either, watching the beggy square head drooling over nocarebear at 12am, yeah really kids content isn’t it mankey!
Oops wrong thread, but is sort of about nocarebear anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seeing as I’m going to hell anyway… this post came up on my fyp and my first thought was to try and get him to rename his pig because it reminded me of someone. Their name is on the tip of my tongue *cough* begbare *cough* 🤣
I’ll get posting anxiety about this one because I’m being mean. But she does consume a lot of pigs and you are what you eat 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Today has been rough? 🤣 she hated him last night and kept shouting at him like she always do. We all said last night about how she treats him and now she’s put a video up
🙄 someone been reading TATTLE AGAIN 🙄🤣

• Haha
True to form....things ain't going her way in the comp....so from spouting she's going to be in the top three......then DHB doing well..... we now have the expected sympathy vid....I'll await the ranting "live" to have her say 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
True to form....things ain't going her way in the comp....so from spouting she's going to be in the top three......then DHB doing well..... we now have the expected sympathy vid....I'll await the ranting "live" to have her say 🙄🙄
She’s so predictable. As soon as the comp doesn’t go her way she pulls out the MH - needs time away card….. then she can line her excuse for not “winning” or finishing top

She really is a vile human being

View attachment 1119580

I’m sensing an evening kickoff session.

Taking bets now
How flipping predictable
50th or something in the competition and she’s pulling the poor me act
If you feel down you don’t make it into content. You just stay away til you feel good enough to come back on
We write the script better than you Scare

• Heart
She cant even blame dhb this time his live was not about this pair of begs and if she wants to blame us then I feel violated I'm not gonna lie la.

If you dont like us block and move 😒 you don't bother taking our advice anyway so not much point in you reading hear.

Exactly @mumz they come HEAR for their content, we aren’t the trolls/bullies, we’re the scriptwriters

Claire just to let you know you’ve not done BPD vid in a few days

Let’s do a script now You’re sat in front of the window, gazing out, (put the rain filter on and fight song in the background) lip sync it and duet a BPD video of your choice

GO !!
🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
100 percent her and Manley always kick off when losing lol such a bad actress

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s a bitter pill to swallow when you realise nobody wants to bid on you. Even when you pair up with Tom and offer a meal out
When you realise DHB has less followers but more supporters.
When DHB jumps 15 places in a couple of hours
When YOU have to sit online dawn til dusk to jump a couple of places

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.