Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a wrap with bacon and an egg cooked in the air fryer 🤮🤮🤮🤮 no thanks
You could not pay me to eat one of those wraps. 1 small wrap is 94 cals, medium 144 and large 218. WW are 107. I have Warburton Bagel around 120 cals each maybe 130 not sure now but guess which i enjoy everyday.

Reactions: 5
You could not pay me to eat one of those wraps. 1 small wrap is 94 cals, medium 144 and large 218. WW are 107. I have Warburton Bagel around 120 cals each maybe 130 not sure now but guess which i enjoy everyday.
She needs all the help as she don’t know what a diet is …JUST SAYING scarebare 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just watched her video. Are you meant to actually cook the food first? Or put raw bacon and egg in the wrap then cook? 🤮 I would cook it first then put it in wrap and back in for 3 mins.
Boiled eggs might be nice but surely not just crack a egg and Chuck it in 🤦‍♀️ I bet it stinks of egg where it was all dripping and she will not clean it 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’ve just gone to watch that food video but got distracted by her recent video and she wonders why people think she is an attention seeker…

Reactions: 10
Are you ready for the latest vile lie?

If you were really at the point of needing the crisis team you wouldn't be going live and posting on tiktok, you Claire are the reason genuine people can't get the help they need.
She’s doing it for an attention. Waiting for police to come and knock my door 😩

Reactions: 6
Having BPD myself and I’m no expert on it but she is taking the bleeping piss now !! If she “suffers” from ANY type of MH it’s bipolar that’s where you have long periods of feeling down then up. BPD is the complete opposite, from the moment you get up You can be high as a kite then the next hour I would feel tit because of someone saying something or a smell any trigger really and you don’t take a bleeping TT video waiting for the CT !!

Rant over sorry

apologies if I’ve got any info wrong, again I’m no expert just I don’t label myself as BPD I’m ctingz 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13

If you were really at the point of needing the crisis team you wouldn't be going live and posting on tiktok, you Claire are the reason genuine people can't get the help they need.
How do you get the crisis team to ring you asking for a friend.

Oh my god 😡 she continues to mock mental health let me tell you scarebare if you were suffering you would not be making a VIDEO end of !!! I witness mental health through my son STOP making yourself look a complete tit 😡 Your really doing yourself no favours to keep throwing these lies out there ! If your mental health was bad you’d delete all social media especially tiktok as you profess it’s all the trolls ! To all the people who are suffering mental health I apologise for this woman making a mockery of it JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE especially when you read HEAR !!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Funny you say that, I live opposite a huge park and field with a school near by and police were driving around etc I jumped up thinking “tit

I ran up into the loft again for a good few hours, no one came tho, im safe for now guys

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You don’t believe me I tried for my son no end of times but she’s the lucky one isn’t she absolute bell 🛎 end !
I thought not, so another attention seeking lie no doubt. She proberly feels crap because she put raw bacon and egg in the wraps.

Reactions: 7

Clare… two words, one meaning and the truth… duck off .

• Heart

[

QUOTE="diglet, post: 8920240, member: 297552"]

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 8
She actually does need help, help for her weird attention seeking behaviour. No normal person sits on an app making videos putting on a fake sad face for attention. She’s a grown woman with children to look after and she’s doing crap like this. So yeah carebear you do need help, because you are getting worse by the week. Your children do not deserve to be around your weird and fake behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.