Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning tattlers HEAR we go another draft šŸ˜‚ not sure I believe her tho this will be the new excuse now for posting ā€¦funny how you can be bothered to post with your state of mind very peculiar in my eyes Iā€™m waiting for the next half dozen more šŸ„±šŸ„±
Or has the clock in the background given it away that itā€™s this morning ummmm I wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Andy Pandy, name calling towards people commenting on someone else's post... it's always the ones with bE kINd in their bio.....
Also, I wonder who's operating the fake Ava R account, that gifts Scare & Mankey, has lots to say on their posts & claims to be American despite the phrasing of their comments indicating otherwise šŸ¤”
Itā€™s got to be Andy, they canā€™t trust Claire doing it, as there might be spelling mistakes šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

• Haha
Morning tattlers HEAR we go another draft šŸ˜‚ not sure I believe her tho this will be the new excuse now for posting ā€¦funny how you can be bothered to post with your state of mind very peculiar in my eyes Iā€™m waiting for the next half dozen more šŸ„±šŸ„±
Funny how she has all these drafts saved for just in case she has an ā€œepisodeā€. But well enough to know exact what needs saying or editing them
Well enough to cuddle her ipad and like all the posts too

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Andy Pandy, name calling towards people commenting on someone else's post... it's always the ones with bE kINd in their bio.....
Also, I wonder who's operating the fake Ava R account, that gifts Scare & Mankey, has lots to say on their posts & claims to be American despite the phrasing of their comments indicating otherwise šŸ¤”
I see that account a lot! I definitely think theyā€™re behind it

Reactions: 11
Look at her comment on the video one minute ago has she read on HEAR my comment šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ been looking on tattle yeah I for one donā€™t believe itā€™s a draft & by the way who you helping with these videos šŸ˜³

Funny how she has all these drafts saved for just in case she has an ā€œepisodeā€. But well enough to know exact what needs saying or editing them
Well enough to cuddle her ipad and like all the posts too
Yes šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ she a pathological liar šŸ¤„ seeing as sheā€™s been suffering this week sheā€™s been so busy making drafts šŸ˜‚

Hid the username coz wasnā€™t comfortable showing it, but she is addicted! She literally puts sm before anything! If it truly is making her that ill she needs to come off for a week.. or longer. No drafts, no liking comments. Just a clean break. It does MH the world of good. Itā€™s not the bullies that should come off.. like it was said on the news, theyā€™ll always be there. Take a break and theyā€™ll find someone else

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
817A76A5-8A37-4C23-8A0A-E8CA63476F5E.jpeg

Noonecaresbear you doughnut!! You DONT help anyone apart from yourself, you need people to feel sorry for you and your ego soothing

Your not well ā€œmentallyā€ but well enough to post pathetic pity TTā€™s why donā€™t you actually have a day off ya fool !!

trust me when Iā€™ve been in some dark places in my life, you kinda go in that bubble where nothing matter apart from yourself and the last thing Iā€™d do is be on my phone !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1133314

Noonecaresbear you doughnut!! You DONT help anyone apart from yourself, you need people to feel sorry for you and your ego soothing

Your not well ā€œmentallyā€ but well enough to post pathetic pity TTā€™s why donā€™t you actually have a day off ya fool !!

trust me when Iā€™ve been in some dark places in my life, you kinda go in that bubble where nothing matter apart from yourself and the last thing Iā€™d do is be on my phone !!
Precisely her delusional followers fall for it if your in a dark place the last thing youā€™d be doing is on a social media app because if you get comments you donā€™t like Iā€™m sure it would make you feel WORSE !!!! Attention seeking syndrome thatā€™s what you have thatā€™s your illness šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hid the username coz wasnā€™t comfortable showing it, but she is addicted! She literally puts sm before anything! If it truly is making her that ill she needs to come off for a week.. or longer. No drafts, no liking comments. Just a clean break. It does MH the world of good. Itā€™s not the bullies that should come off.. like it was said on the news, theyā€™ll always be there. Take a break and theyā€™ll find someone else
She is addicted!
Itā€™s always better to edit out user names, most of us do, you did the right thing x

Reactions: 8
She is addicted!
Itā€™s always better to edit out user names, most of us do, you did the right thing x
It was feb addicted username šŸ˜¬wasnā€™t sure whether to leave it in, was obv a troll account. Pic is hilarious though šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
Beggy listen you keep crying about mental health but then on live being cocky and smirky you big sop. Your loosing followers by the day, nobody likes an attention seeker. Your content is boring and helping nobody. Your likes and comments will dwindle, your friends will become non existent, although they probably are now. Even Lucy will be bored of the dramatics. Get yourself of tik tok and concentrate on your family.
No love, hugs or kisses. You mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see sheā€™s still pretending to be sad and not feeling good today, and can I ask how sheā€™s helping people by putting on ā€œdraftsā€ of her with her fake sad face. All thatā€™s doing is making a mockery out of people who really are feeling down, have depression and bad mental health. I think she seriously needs some help!

For all OUR tattle family who need a loving boost today Your struggles are real and WE do our best to understand and support each other
Never stop sharing because we do care and do think Claire makes a mockery of a real struggle x
90C072F0-4981-432F-A2F9-D530D185D433.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Andy and Claire we know you read HEAR everyday so please Claire seek some help for this weird behaviour, not fair on your kids. And Andy you shouldnā€™t be encouraging this. Is this worth it for a few likes and comments off strangers on tik tok, you must be affecting your children with your behaviour. Have a day off!

Reactions: 15
Andy and Claire we know you read HEAR everyday so please Claire seek some help for this weird behaviour, not fair on your kids. And Andy you shouldnā€™t be encouraging this. Is this worth it for a few likes and comments off strangers on tik tok, you must be affecting your children with your behaviour. Have a day off!
Dr Google she has this and Iā€™m sure she actually does
E0735E94-F627-478A-92BD-82C1DB52DBAD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lol loving James hardy post the Facebook one

I wonder if anyone has rung social services after calling crisis team

• Heart
Who does she think she is helping exactly? Sheā€™s rude, sheā€™s a beg and those who do actually watch her cause they like her she is snarky to

Itā€™s like her cooking lives, she said they help people to eat, sorry Claire but no they donā€™t, if anything youā€™ve put me off anything pig related for life, your meals must be freezing and youā€™ve got absolutely zero sense in cooking times!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.