Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Listen it’s about time you have your say no names have been mentioned people need to stop all Tom you got this 🥰🥰🥰" duck off Claire you are just as bad you are complicit in this
No names to be mentioned I think they watching truckers live as poker kept saying she got reciepts and she done a vid about it maybe they worried what she has 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
No names to be mentioned I think they watching truckers live as poker kept saying she got reciepts and she done a vid about it maybe they worried what she has 🤣🤣
Wait and see 🙈
I wonder what receipts she has to be fair she can hold her own and wouldn’t lie so let Tom go live and wait to see what they got

Reactions: 11
Disgusted by her new video. Purposely wearing no trousers and standing away from the camera to get in ‘scars.’ She’s now self harming for attention. As said before self harming is with no control, not one big straight line cut.

she really is a vile human being.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Disgusted by her new video. Purposely wearing no trousers and standing away from the camera to get in ‘scars.’ She’s now self harming for attention. As said before self harming is with no control, not one big straight line cut.

100%. I have scars and I hide them as much as I can. She is only showing them for attention. Disgusting behaviour

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I am actually disgusted with this vile horrid excuse of a woman what the actual duck ? Is that to raise awareness really? What about your kids? You are seriously not all there and baseball midget where the duck are you at thinking this is ok ?

If you want to hurt yourself at any point please seek professional help WHAT THIS KNOBHEAD DOES FOR ATTENTION IS NOT OK EVER

• Angry
Reactions: 16
In my opinion those who are suffering (first hand experience), suffer in silence. Attention is the last thing you want when you’re struggling. In fact you want to hide away and not speak to anyone. She makes a mockery of those who do suffer with bad mental health and I’m sick of her doing it. She has really really pissed me off this morning. Claire you’re an attention seeking troglodyte 🖕🏼

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She really is a piece of tit. Imagine her kids or their friends seeing that. She's so incredibly selfish and those kids deserve better.

Showing off a couple of scratches for attention is an all new low.

Everyone report the video.

Screenshot_20220319_082336.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In my opinion those who are suffering (first hand experience), suffer in silence. Attention is the last thing you want when you’re struggling. In fact you want to hide away and not speak to anyone. She makes a mockery of those who do suffer with bad mental health and I’m sick of her doing it. She has really really pissed me off this morning. Claire you’re an attention seeking troglodyte 🖕🏼
Yes agree totally 💯.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Totally the right time for social services to intervene
Poor kids

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Totally the right time for social services to intervene
Poor kids
I agree 100% and all the enablers of this behaviour you got this claire we love you ? Where is your head at to think this is acceptable behaviour from a social media influencer (even though we know she is far from it she likes to think she is) You should be trying to help her if you care about her not encouraging her daily bullshit.

Honestly if she’s getting to that point she needs help.. 100% if she was getting it then they’d have told her to delete all sm for a while. Come off her phone and just be with people that love her

Thought she was going to write draft on it again …an absolute disgusting person she’s becoming daily with this mocking of mental health GROW UP and show some consideration for people who are as I’ve said a million times SUFFERING out there DAILY without you taking the piss out of this illness !!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What the duck 🥴😡 Drastic I know but social services need to intervene. Why is baseball bat letting her keep doing TikToks it’s for the best for her childrens sake if she stops? Poor Nathan if he sees that and he doesn’t know about the cuts he might get upset again and what will Claire do send him upstairs again?

• Angry
Honestly if she’s getting to that point she needs help.. 100% if she was getting it then they’d have told her to delete all sm for a while. Come off her phone and just be with people that love her
She’s laughing and commenting on her mates videos she can’t keep of it because she’s a LIAR

• Angry
Her hubby needs to take this under control, I don’t mean in a baseball bat macho way, I mean in a concerning loving way
Saying why should she give up social media because she loves it just won’t wash this time
ANDY if this is real she doesn’t need to just come off TikTok, she needs you to cancel your internet connection and then get her up the psych ward for an assessment and if they want to keep her in then that’s the best thing for her
For her sake
For your childrens sake
For your sake
Also her audience which includes minors don’t need to be subjected to this

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Andy needs to step in I understand it will be hard but him and Claire are selfish if they don’t at least try getting help for her for the kids sake

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing is this not a spur of the minute cry for help its calculated and considered without the trigger warning you wouldn't guess what it is she is trying to say. She has obviously sat and thought how can I tell them all what I'm doing ? The answer Claire is don't ! Tik tok is not the place to reach out if you really need to then get professional help. Stop reading here and thinking you will change our minds about you or pity you WE HAVE SEEN THROUGH YOU we are entitled to commentate and call out your crappy behaviours if you dont like it you can leave.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.