Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear carebeg!!

So Ava knew saying is “American” surprise surprise 🙄
She had to tell Ava the saying as she didn’t even know.
She said they will be her next lot of videos.
What’s wrong Claire? The MH ones not doing as well as you wanted?
Trying to get American followers by using your child.
Also where has JW disappeared too?
Maybe someone contacted him and told him what a beg she is. Or he’s realised he’s not gaining anything from her 🙄
She was speaking about the man of her dreams JW this morning, apparently he's very ill with covid, she then proceeded to issue the orders to the troops, to make sure they keep him in their thoughts, go to his page & make sure to give him some love if you see him on liiiive

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If my kids had to eat beans on toast for tea after a full day at school, then I’m damn well eating it too. No way are my kids getting treated as the poor relatives
If I have steak, they have steak. There’s one fussy eater in our family and that’s my autistic granddaughter. If we have steak, she has meatballs because she’s funny with textures, but she does eat well. It usually takes 30-40 tries putting something new on her plate before she tries it. We perseverewill try it eventually and we are slowly but surely winning the battle.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just can't with those teeth. Someone gift her a toothbrush please.

Screenshot_20220316_192040.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
If my kids had to eat beans on toast for tea after a full day at school, then I’m damn well eating it too. No way are my kids getting treated as the poor relatives
If I have steak, they have steak. There’s one fussy eater in our family and that’s my autistic granddaughter. If we have steak, she has meatballs because she’s funny with textures, but she does eat well. It usually takes 30-40 tries putting something new on her plate before she tries it. We perseverewill try it eventually and we are slowly but surely winning the battle.
Exactly! This is what you NEED to do Claire if you read this! Pure laziness with you Claire. Perseverance is a key 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s scraping the barrel same as the other partner in crime so staged the pair of them …tho I noticed the woman who was on live this morning that sandys partner said her account banned in video very odd ??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she be on her backside all day kids been at school and she making them beans on toast as a opinion I thinks that’s so bad
Just seen this...been working all evening, unlike them lazy feckers....made sure my family all had healthy tea though....made it before i went.....boils my piss...the lazy begging piece of tit...😡how can she feed her kids on beans on roast and make a "meal" for them?..just vile and quite frankly neglectful 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She always makes a point of telling everyone what tit she is feeding the little ones and then saying 'through their choice'
So. Firstly beggy they are children and as a good parent you are supposed to guide them to make better choices not just go along with it because you can't be arsed. If your children like bland food maybe dont concoct tit recipes and put mustard in everything.
Secondly just a thought but dont invite over 70k people into your home show us your a crappy mum crappy wife crappy all round person and then cry MH when you called out for being a blatant liar and a beg and not washing your hands.
And lastly be nice,be kind stop judging people for judging you,stop lying, stop begging just generally do better and have a nice day.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What did nocarebear have for her dinner? Guessing it wasn’t beans on toast 🙄 why do her kids get fed cheap, easy food, yet she takes time (I’d say effort but it always looks like dog slop on a plate) to make her and Andy meals? If anything in my house I make a proper effort for my kids dinners, it’s the main meal of the day to me. Cannot believe this woman sits at home all day no kids and gives her little ones beans on toast as their dinner! Get off tik tok beggy instead of doing fake, sad videos and make your children proper dinners!

Reactions: 10
I know I wouldn’t dream of making myself a decent meal and feed my kids easy crap it’s discusting and her teenage sons a growing lad why can’t he have a big meal like them it’s so weird

Got to laugh she asked yesterday on live when st Patrick’s day was 😂😂and here’s her video away with you scarebare 😂😂😂😂

Wow she’s fine this morning 😂 magic tablets again 😉
She’d needs to bottle these imaginary tablets 🤣 ….Waiting for the fake yawning 🥱

• Haha
I stick to how my Mum cooked meat and two veg or more with gravy when cooking for children it seems to work better they can see what they are eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She always makes a point of telling everyone what tit she is feeding the little ones and then saying 'through their choice'
My kids would have made the choice to eat jelly beans and cheese sandwiches daily for dinner when younger
Guess what? I said NO
You can do it Scare. You easily say NO to your followers when they ask you a question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.