Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing how tablets can work within 1 week according to Beg. Miraculous.
4 weeks it took mine to start helping.....yes Claire I'll shout if louder for you at the back....FOUR WEEKS!!

EDIT to add.....my GP has refused to give me a prescription for more SSRIs now....referred me for CBT.....which I waited 5 months for....and I'm still struggling....maybe you can give me a few suggestions for getting her to whack me on them? Or maybe I should register with your GP?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
4 weeks it took mine to start helping.....yes Claire I'll shout if louder for you at the back....FOUR WEEKS!!
Doctor's always say it takes at the very least 4 weeks to feel any effects from medication. Just shows how much of a liar she is.

Reactions: 10
Awww Claire I’m sure your followers who said come off the app if it’s too much for you meant well but no instead of thanks for the support it’s "I’m SICK of it" 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Apparently we find her speaking about her mental health intimidating. Hun, we're all knowledgeable with regards to mental health. You're just a fake, lying, narcassistic witch.

Going to hospital first thing tomorrow apparently.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Saying you’ve had threats and your being targeted etc your house is being watched if this was real you as a responsible mother would put your children first Claire and come off the app ……just saying

Reactions: 11
Saying you’ve had threats and your being targeted etc your house is being watched if this was real you as a responsible mother would put your children first Claire and come off the app ……just saying
Sounds like she's paranoid , who would want to watch her scabby house .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was there any clarification if BeggyBare was donating her 577 coins from the live?

Was there any clarification if BeggyBare was donating her 577 coins from the live?
Don’t think so, she was banging on that people would be able to look out for Tom’s name on the donation list so when I’m looking for Tom’s name (if I can be arsed) I’m keeping an close eye out for hers

Reactions: 9
Plus she too has an ongoing police file open hope you’ve told them you’ve had threats best mention the use of the baseball bat that your husband threatened to use while your about it JUST SAYING

I’m sorry, how can you sit there and say that last week that video would have caused you to want to unalive yourself, but this week your ok because your strong and sit there smirking at it.
Mental health doesn’t dip in and out like that.
I’m 30+ years of MH, there is no magical cure, no magic tablets, no on & off switch.
This is the whole reason I don’t believe her at all, because for most people it doesn’t take a week to get over those kind of thoughts, to get strong mentally!
It can take months, years, decades.
Sometimes we never truly get over it, we just fight a daily battle!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry, how can you sit there and say that last week that video would have caused you to want to unalive yourself, but this week your ok because your strong and sit there smirking at it.
I’m 30+ years of MH, there is no magical cure, no magic tablets, no on & off switch.
This is the whole reason I don’t believe her at all, because for most people it doesn’t take a week to get over those kind of thoughts, to get strong mentally!
She's a total disgrace i won't ever believe she has it !!

How much should we be betting beggy will announce a big expose now after the payday tubby had last night ? You obviously dont need any proof of anything just make a list announce a date and if you go. Over £200 raised just like that and turn your comments off so no truths can be told winner winner uncooked cold chicken dinner SCUMBAGS

• Haha
  • Angry
How much should we be betting beggy will announce a big expose now after the payday tubby had last night ? You obviously dont need any proof of anything just make a list announce a date and if you go. Over £200 raised just like that and turn your comments off so no truths can be told winner winner uncooked cold chicken dinner SCUMBAGS
I was at work first thing I saw was him carebear fake and desperate stalker Dan ! All slating dhb bloody joke I so hope they are ok and rise above that man I heard he slagged mother of his child off so let hope she sticks up for himself when you have children you treat them all the same unlike him he’s a waste of space I’m so glad my children dad is a proper dad not a deadbeat one

She’s just a vile person lying about mental health nobody suffering it could do what she’s done/does ♥

Hope we’ve all recovered from the tit show that we witnessed last night no real evidence just skanky degrading women and begging for gifts & promoting his sponge Bob account then the other muppets appearing in the box the BEGS who make out they don’t read HEAR 🤣 LIARS … they’re really obsessed with DHB but hey they won’t be watching his lives will they no off course you won’t 🤣🤣🤣 You bunch of cretins !

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her latest video. In shorts for attention. No signs of the "scars".

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.