Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she acting like she’s been prescribed some kind of sedatives 🤣🤣🤣
After already saying she was on sertraline too. She's the biggest liar on the app. Doctor's wouldn't have left her this long unmedicated if she was that bad. She would have got an emergency same day appointment.

Reactions: 13
Also could she be any ruder or more awquard with this guy she’s duelling 🙈🙈

Reactions: 7
Morning, they got £80 for both of them. They are going to take the lucky winner for a Parma and stand outside the chip shop. How exciting!
Damn that’s more than I thought but still piss poor when it works out to 40 each and some got like 100’s didn’t they?! I fell asleep at the Cole’s so anything after I missed. She’s now on till 12, very quick phone call regarding her awful, life changing FAKE mental health. This really annoys me. There’s definitely a lot more awareness on mental health and rightly so. But I think that some (I need to word this carefully) actually use mental health as an excuse for being a ducking hole, a narcissist, and just a crappy person. No amount of tablets will change that, and you Scarebear are the example of it. Using a relevant topic/problem to bait people in, when in fact you are just a cold, calculating, narcissistic person who puts herself above anyone. Even your kids. Rant over. Happy Friday 🤣🎉

Reactions: 17
Also could she be any ruder or more awquard with this guy she’s duelling 🙈🙈
Was it Sandy? If so he is one of her regular/biggest gifters....he got virtually ignored when he duelled Manky recently. Sandy posted on Mankeys that he would be able to gift in this comp as "he gets paid on Thursday"....I'm pretty sure he's on benefits/pension.....these pair of beggars have no shame!!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Was it Sandy? If so he is one of her regular/biggest gifters....he got virtually ignored when he duelled Manky recently. Sandy posted on Mankeys that he would be able to gift in this comp as "he gets paid on Thursday"....I'm pretty sure he's on benefits/pension.....these pair of beggars have no shame!!
I think it is. He’s definitely vulnerable bless him and he was explaining about family members having problems too and she just flipped the switch and banged on about keep tapping, clapperboards and points. That poor bloke, that’s a genuine soul there being used for his gifts, and for battles now seeing as no one else wants to. It makes me very sad for genuine people with problems mentally and physically being taken for a ride and taking advantage of. Sickos.

• Sad
  • Angry
CLAIRE AND TOM WHEN U READ THIS YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES AGREEING TO DO CHARITIES WHEN YOU BRING SO MUCH HATE .
MELS LIVE WAS GOOD AND NICE UNTIL YOU 2 JOINED AND IT WENT DOWNHILL QUICKLY, OVER 1K WATCHERS LEFT NO ONE WANTED TO BID APART FROM KIDS WHO CANT PAY AD THEY HAVE SPENT ALL THEIR POCKET MONEY ON YOU!! .
MEL WAS DOING A AMAZING THING FOR HER FRIEND AND THAT BABIES POOR PARENTS HAD TO WATCH BECAUSE YOU THINK PEOPLE LIKE U!!!
YOU ARE NOT LIKED DOESNT MATTER YOU HAVE 400K FOLLOWERS BETWEEN YOU HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU NEED TO PROVE YOU ARE NOT LIKED.
I FEEL FOR THOSE POOR PARENTS WATCHING THAT AND NOW HOPEFULLY OTHER CREATORS WILL SEE THE HATE YOU CONSTANTLY ATTRACT.
YOU CAUSE DRAMA FOR TASH SAT BACK AND LAPPED IT UP WHEN SHE IS GOING THROUGH HELL, THEN THAT POOR BABY FUND RAISING TURNED SOUR COS OF YOU 2 APPEARED AS SOON AS YOU LEFT IT ALL WENT BACK TO NORMAL WAKE UP YOU 2 ARE THE COMMON DENOMINATOR IN ALL THIS, IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT BIG WORD MEAN IT MEANS YOU 2 ARE THE PROBLEM!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I think it is. He’s definitely vulnerable bless him and he was explaining about family members having problems too and she just flipped the switch and banged on about keep tapping, clapperboards and points. That poor bloke, that’s a genuine soul there being used for his gifts, and for battles now seeing as no one else wants to. It makes me very sad for genuine people with problems mentally and physically being taken for a ride and taking advantage of. Sickos.
She doesn’t care about anyone but herself but these kids and vulnerable that are following her really thinks she’s there friend and cares for them she’s vile

Reactions: 9
I just sen her on line begging again telling everyone she only needs 250 clapper boards 😡 come on guys, Fank you guys, so now she wants to be 38 yesterday she said she’s finishing top 3 🤣🤣🤣 she’s gone off now as she’s shaken and needs food. I’m sure she’s not long had breakfast? I haven’t even ate yet only had two coffees. Going to grab lunch now and get ready to watch the rugby!
I hope DHB is back on tonight to over take these disgusting begs!
Why can’t they see they are hated? I feel so sorry for Sandy 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh here we go. This is the start of it. Cue the poor me, cue the tears, cue the tantrums, cue the words hurt and i tried to do something silly
[/QUOTwheb she said yesterday wants to be in top 3 lol and now look where they are
I just sen her on line begging again telling everyone she only needs 250 clapper boards 😡 come on guys, Fank you guys, so now she wants to be 38 yesterday she said she’s finishing top 3 🤣🤣🤣 she’s gone off now as she’s shaken and needs food. I’m sure she’s not long had breakfast? I haven’t even ate yet only had two coffees. Going to grab lunch now and get ready to watch the rugby!
dhb will be live tonight I enjoyed last night and no Thomas he didn’t spend the night talking about you it’s a amazing cause he is doing it for Ukraine 🇺🇦

• Heart
dhb will be live tonight I enjoyed last night and no Thomas he didn’t spend the night talking about you it’s a amazing cause he is doing it for Ukraine 🇺🇦
Do you know what time he will be on at? Oh touchy Tom will make out it's all he talks about. Waiting for the drama tonight or tomorrow when DHB over takes them again

Reactions: 8
How much is a clapperboard
They are 1 coin I think👍

looks like after doing a movie night and goodies with the kiddos and getting them to bed I can join and watch and help🎉 the other half is having well deserved drinks tonight after work so I’m free to chill with a blanket cuppa tea and the dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They know they’ll never win any competition it’s just so they can beg for the gifts they make me sick 🤢

Reactions: 9
They know they’ll never win any competition it’s just so they can beg for the gifts they make me sick 🤢
So true! It’s just to fund them not working apart from Andy although it doesn’t seem to be a lot of “work” recently. What grates me is when she says “come on guys we are doing so well! We are nearly 38th, teamwork that is” . Really?! No it is scamwork. They are the ones PAYING for YOU to be on that leaderboard. What are you doing? Nothing. Scarebear aka Scambear

So true! It’s just to fund them not working apart from Andy although it doesn’t seem to be a lot of “work” recently. What grates me is when she says “come on guys we are doing so well! We are nearly 38th, teamwork that is” . Really?! No it is scamwork. They are the ones PAYING for YOU to be on that leaderboard. What are you doing? Nothing. Scarebear aka Scambear
Same I find that annoying come on guys & I’m thinking to myself why on earth are you paying her in gifts to pay her a wage 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Has she been on live today? I’ve just caught up with new thread, after I’ve been quiet for last few days

Reactions: 5
Think Tom is a compulsive liar he just said he hasn’t had fish and chips for ages lol he had last week didn’t he

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.