Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biggest attention seeker ever! If she was so poorly the last thing you’d be able to do is post utter shite videos on tik tok. She just makes a complete mockery of serious mental health conditions. She’s no different than the majority of the population…many people, inc me suffer stress, anxiety, mild depression….it’s what’s known as life. You take your antidepressants and you get on with it. She’s a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Let's not forget she initially lied about being on tablets. She then said she had a DOCTOR'S appointment (had to wait weeks apparently) to be put on sertraline...

The CRISIS TEAM is only available if you are under the care of your LOCAL COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES. You do not have access to the crisis team if only under the care of your doctor.

If you're going to lie, at least do your research you narcassistic witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Are you ready for the latest vile lie?

If you were really at the point of needing the crisis team you wouldn't be going live and posting on tiktok, you Claire are the reason genuine people can't get the help they need.
Very proud that you’ve been outed yes, I’ll give myself a pat on the back you bleeping lard Arse attention seeking muppet. Piss of.

Reactions: 10
Andy has spoken! Why can’t the bullies be removed? Make this app the happy place it was 😂 Ffs Andy. Why can’t they realise it’s them who are the problem with their begging and lies? 🤦🏻‍♂️
She’s likely wrote it herself 🤷🏼‍♀️ But hey baseball bat midget your wife’s the issue begging & mocking mental health hope your with her today if she’s so ill JUST SAYING !!!

Let's not forget she initially lied about being on tablets. She then said she had a DOCTOR'S appointment (had to wait weeks apparently) to be put on sertraline...

The CRISIS TEAM is only available if you are under the care of your LOCAL COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES. You do not have access to the crisis team if only under the care of your doctor.

If you're going to lie, at least do your research you narcassistic witch.
👏🏻👏🏻 Exactly !

Reactions: 7
WOW I really have no words.
Lying cow! I hope social services give her a call too then as she’s saying she’s not in the right frame of mind. I will phone them myself I a min as she’s gone to far now!
What bleeping person sits there waiting for the crises team to phone but thinks oh I will do a TikTok!

The crises team won’t phone you fool. A doctor will speak to you first - lie after lie. Well now you have gone to far.
Just think Nathan and Jacob sees all her posts too as they are on TikTok 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
WOW I really have no words.
Lying cow! I hope social services give her a call too then as she’s saying she’s not in the right frame of mind. I will phone them myself I a min as she’s gone to far now!
What bleeping person sits there waiting for the crises team to phone but thinks oh I will do a TikTok!

The crises team won’t phone you fool. A doctor will speak to you first - lie after lie. Well now you have gone to far.
Just think Nathan and Jacob sees all her posts too as they are on TikTok 😡
She’s an absolute joke and as for that bully baseball bat if he was bothered about her MENTAL HEALTH he’d get her off the app instead of saying it’s others he needs to grow a set of balls with her …..

• Heart
She’s likely wrote it herself 🤷🏼‍♀️ But hey baseball bat midget your wife’s the issue begging & mocking mental health hope your with her today if she’s so ill JUST SAYING !!!
Don’t think Claire wrote it there’s no spelling mistakes 🤷🏻‍♂️😅

• Haha
No words that have not already been said :mad:
Actual sufferers on that post offering her advice 😩
She's just laughing in the faces of people truly suffering 🤬🤬🤬🤬

I struggled today.....had to literally force myself to get in the car to drive to my counselling session. Had to pat myself on the back this morning though....I finally managed to pick the phone up and speak to my internet provider about the increased cost....I get so stressed about stuff like that....I knew I'd have to do it....its taken me since the 19th February....so how the duck she can be on lives and posting Tiktoks like she does is beyond me.....I ignore the phone when it rings unless I know who it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've not got dressed or washed in days I've cried last 2 days I'm struggling so much and I can't speak to my crisis team and this lying bit*h films a vid about it and her husband in the comments Andy show ur wife some love seen as u suffer as well and help her take the phone out her hand she is not being bullied she is being called out on her behaviour there's a difference!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've not got dressed or washed in days I've cried last 2 days I'm struggling so much and I can't speak to my crisis team and this lying bit*h films a vid about it and her husband in the comments Andy show ur wife some love seen as u suffer as well and help her take the phone out her hand she is not being bullied she is being called out on her behaviour there's a difference!!
Big Tattle family love to you....I hope things improve soon for you....and you manage to get some input from the crisis team ❤❤

• Heart
Andy has spoken! Why can’t the bullies be removed? Make this app the happy place it was 😂 Ffs Andy. Why can’t they realise it’s them who are the problem with their begging and lies? 🤦🏻‍♂️
FB7B8AB8-323D-441E-98B1-E2E928E36F84.jpeg

THIS attitude is a big part of the problem, Andy, if your wife was in crisis, you would urge her to come off the app, and not give excuses as to why she should stay
I love tigers but I don’t go play with them, because then I would be dead
I love strawberry cheesecake but I don’t eat it rvery day or I would end up large or with diabetes
My hubby loved his diving but gave it up because his health couldn’t take it
You saying why should she come off because she loves the app, nah mate, that’s a sorry excuse
If the app means more than her health then you’re part of the problem. End off

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Says him threatening someone with firstly a baseball bat and another time with a golf club. The Mrs needs reporting if she keeps acting like that to the Social Services because she knows no limits to get attention. She is a huge insult to many many of us who do/have done suffered with Depression in various forms.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was just thinking she says she’s being bullied but who bye? Who is actually bullying her? Why don’t she say? Come on carebeg tell all your followers who is bullying you and what are they saying?
As all I have seen is people say you beg of kids and vulnerable adults.
No one have actually bullied you have they?

Lies, lies and more lies, you proved last night all you care about is gifts when you changed your wish list on the live for people to gift!

Stop making up lies saying people are bullying you when infact it’s Tattle telling the TRUTH!!

What you have done today is lower then low, Andy pandy probably wrote the words for you and not in work again as he was straight on your post trying to tell people you should stay on the app.
Anyone with MH problems would be gone but not you.
You like to take the piss out of MH when people are really suffering daily.
You disgrace.
The quicker social services look at your videos the better!

I struggled today.....had to literally force myself to get in the car to drive to my counselling session. Had to pat myself on the back this morning though....I finally managed to pick the phone up and speak to my internet provider about the increased cost....I get so stressed about stuff like that....I knew I'd have to do it....its taken me since the 19th February....so how the duck she can be on lives and posting Tiktoks like she does is beyond me.....I ignore the phone when it rings unless I know who it is.
Hope your ok ♥ Sje
I was just thinking she says she’s being bullied but who bye? Who is actually bullying her? Why don’t she say? Come on carebeg tell all your followers who is bullying you and what are they saying?
As all I have seen is people say you beg of kids and vulnerable adults.
No one have actually bullied you have they?

Lies, lies and more lies, you proved last night all you care about is gifts when you changed your wish list on the live for people to gift!

Stop making up lies saying people are bullying you when infact it’s Tattle telling the TRUTH!!

What you have done today is lower then low, Andy pandy probably wrote the words for you and not in work again as he was straight on your post trying to tell people you should stay on the app.
Anyone with MH problems would be gone but not you.
You like to take the piss out of MH when people are really suffering daily.
You disgrace.
The quicker social services look at your videos the better!
♥
She’s treading on thin ice now with this mental health mockery to the real suffers out there who know what it’s like to suffer daily not when it suits them 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is me! I can’t answer my phone or the door if I don’t know who it is.. I can’t do places on my own, I hate paying in shops and walking through the security things coz I think they’ll go off 🥴 even tho I know I’ve paid. Everyday things like that send my anxiety through the roof. So sitting with a phone on me on live to people fills me with dread. I have so many thoughts at night.. what if someone breaks into my house, how will I get the kids safe, what if there’s a fire, every tiny noise I’m up! I think about things out of my control! I’ve already got it in my head we’re gonna get 💣 and started stockpiling water and pasta and snacks for the kids 😩 I wish o could switch it on and off like she does. I’d never go make a video about it though and tell 1000s of strangers. She’s a disgrace!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.