Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
What annoys me about this woman is, no one is making her stay on Tictok she is choosing to do that.
what she does daily would be better in a FB group with people who are friends and appreciate her cooking or whatever she does.
She is not really a nice person, Ive tried to look at her without judgement but she crushes that herself with how she talks to people and her behaviour and lies. What happened to the feeble sly look at the camera that was all bullshit the other week at Mankeys, that soon went didnt it. My pet hate is bullies and you are one along with Mankey, you never bargained for the massive amount of support DHB has behind him. We judge by what we see.

Reactions: 16

mumz

VIP Member
That’s not a self awareness video
It’s a look at me I don’t give a shit video
It’s a I can do what I want without consequences video
It’s a my followers will suck it up video
It’s an up yours James video
It’s a two fingers up at Tattle video
It’s an I come first in this family video
Mental health my arse
Look at the defiance in her eyes
Don’t worry Claire “we’ve got this” , so does the DHB crew, James, and the other tiktok people who see through you
Ya know what I meannnnnnnnn

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Debas

VIP Member
I am actually disgusted with this vile horrid excuse of a woman what the actual fuck ? Is that to raise awareness really? What about your kids? You are seriously not all there and baseball midget where the fuck are you at thinking this is ok ?

If you want to hurt yourself at any point please seek professional help WHAT THIS KNOBHEAD DOES FOR ATTENTION IS NOT OK EVER

• Angry

busdriver89

VIP Member
Beggy listen you keep crying about mental health but then on live being cocky and smirky you big sop. Your loosing followers by the day, nobody likes an attention seeker. Your content is boring and helping nobody. Your likes and comments will dwindle, your friends will become non existent, although they probably are now. Even Lucy will be bored of the dramatics. Get yourself of tik tok and concentrate on your family.
No love, hugs or kisses. You mess.

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Disgusted by her new video. Purposely wearing no trousers and standing away from the camera to get in ‘scars.’ She’s now self harming for attention. As said before self harming is with no control, not one big straight line cut.

she really is a vile human being.
She is really taking the fucking piss now! My body is covered in scars from angry slashes. about 70 of them! I hate summer,, I hate my kids seeing them, I hate my body. You Claire are a fucking joke! The only MH issues you have is your addiction to attention from strangers! Your not relatable in the slightest in fact you make a mockery of BPD I hope karma comes to you and fast!

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
She makes things up as she goes, Jacob tried all if that food, no fuss at all.
He may not have liked it all but he flaming well tried it
So what’s the problem?
No reason at all to give him beans on toast after school is there?
Anyway talking of food
I just had one of the new Toblerone ice lollies and yum yum yum
I bet ya all go looking for them now!

• Heart

lozza96

VIP Member
Ive seen on ttwitter that a few people are having issues with tiktok today and its down for a few people .lets hope same happens for manley and claire :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
In my opinion those who are suffering (first hand experience), suffer in silence. Attention is the last thing you want when you’re struggling. In fact you want to hide away and not speak to anyone. She makes a mockery of those who do suffer with bad mental health and I’m sick of her doing it. She has really really pissed me off this morning. Claire you’re an attention seeking troglodyte 🖕🏼

• Angry

mumz

VIP Member
Honestly if she’s getting to that point she needs help.. 100% if she was getting it then they’d have told her to delete all sm for a while. Come off her phone and just be with people that love her
Her hubby needs to take this under control, I don’t mean in a baseball bat macho way, I mean in a concerning loving way
Saying why should she give up social media because she loves it just won’t wash this time
ANDY if this is real she doesn’t need to just come off TikTok, she needs you to cancel your internet connection and then get her up the psych ward for an assessment and if they want to keep her in then that’s the best thing for her
For her sake
For your childrens sake
For your sake
Also her audience which includes minors don’t need to be subjected to this

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
True to form....things ain't going her way in the comp....so from spouting she's going to be in the top three......then DHB doing well..... we now have the expected sympathy vid....I'll await the ranting "live" to have her say 🙄🙄
She’s so predictable. As soon as the comp doesn’t go her way she pulls out the MH - needs time away card….. then she can line her excuse for not “winning” or finishing top

She really is a vile human being

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Andy and Claire we know you read HEAR everyday so please Claire seek some help for this weird behaviour, not fair on your kids. And Andy you shouldn’t be encouraging this. Is this worth it for a few likes and comments off strangers on tik tok, you must be affecting your children with your behaviour. Have a day off!

mumz

VIP Member
Andy has spoken! Why can’t the bullies be removed? Make this app the happy place it was 😂 Ffs Andy. Why can’t they realise it’s them who are the problem with their begging and lies? 🤦🏻‍♂️
FB7B8AB8-323D-441E-98B1-E2E928E36F84.jpeg

THIS attitude is a big part of the problem, Andy, if your wife was in crisis, you would urge her to come off the app, and not give excuses as to why she should stay
I love tigers but I don’t go play with them, because then I would be dead
I love strawberry cheesecake but I don’t eat it rvery day or I would end up large or with diabetes
My hubby loved his diving but gave it up because his health couldn’t take it
You saying why should she come off because she loves the app, nah mate, that’s a sorry excuse
If the app means more than her health then you’re part of the problem. End off

• Heart

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Oh god she’s so predictable and boring, even her followers are bored of her fake tik toks she barely gets any comments or views now considering she has 80k + followers. I am just waiting for the fall out with the mankeys because that is pending, he’s got a bad name on tik tok now for all the kids he’s been having gifts off so nocarebear will be pissed off soon that her gifts have dried up too. They all need a good bath, wash their greasy hairs, wash their clothes and take their kids out and not to a fast food place either!

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I think I can speak on behalf of everyone on here, TikTok, insta, etc we are 100% NOT jealous of anything about this woman. We don’t beg, post disgusting Mh/SH videos for attention, be cruel to our children, manipulate situations to our advantage, the list goes on. Nothing to be jealous of

Attachments

• Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Ive watched that several times and it gets more shocking each time I watch it the way she deliberately stepped back to cause shock to anyone watching, kinda sick.

mumz

VIP Member
View attachment 1119580

I’m sensing an evening kickoff session.

Taking bets now
How flipping predictable
50th or something in the competition and she’s pulling the poor me act
If you feel down you don’t make it into content. You just stay away til you feel good enough to come back on
We write the script better than you Scare

• Heart

c.tingz

VIP Member
817A76A5-8A37-4C23-8A0A-E8CA63476F5E.jpeg

Noonecaresbear you doughnut!! You DONT help anyone apart from yourself, you need people to feel sorry for you and your ego soothing

Your not well “mentally” but well enough to post pathetic pity TT’s why don’t you actually have a day off ya fool !!

trust me when I’ve been in some dark places in my life, you kinda go in that bubble where nothing matter apart from yourself and the last thing I’d do is be on my phone !!

• Heart
  • Haha