Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nathan25

VIP Member
I just sen her on line begging again telling everyone she only needs 250 clapper boards 😡 come on guys, Fank you guys, so now she wants to be 38 yesterday she said she’s finishing top 3 🤣🤣🤣 she’s gone off now as she’s shaken and needs food. I’m sure she’s not long had breakfast? I haven’t even ate yet only had two coffees. Going to grab lunch now and get ready to watch the rugby!
I hope DHB is back on tonight to over take these disgusting begs!
Why can’t they see they are hated? I feel so sorry for Sandy 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 15

busdriver89

VIP Member
View attachment 1115651
I felt so sorry for this person just a general observation, as she said she felt tired.

but literally only said that because one of her mods said they were 🙄

the vile response that came out of her mouth wasn’t needed !! You disgusting blob 🤣🤣

View attachment 1115657
I saw this! I also saw them trying to help afterwards when she said she needed music on but Andy has they keys they was saying that most cars you can still listen without needing keys and she completely ignored them!!! She’s a lost case.
P.s she looks like a massive sack of shit sat in that chair.
When I picture her I just laugh inside at what she must look at in the mirror after a shower. Weigh day soon though and she’ll have lost another 3 pounds, from her back pocket on chocolate.

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
So many things i notice about begs I cannot do and she can,
I could never put myself on Tictok and go live regular, she says she worries about everything well I would certainly worry about people judging me and it would never happen.
I could never ever walk in that field alone because in my head im going to be attacked by a rapist or a mass murderer.
I could not go on a train alone.
I could not stay at a strangers house.
I could never ever have my home on show live from breakfast because i would worry about my family and myself with god knows whos watching.
Im not going to say she's not ill because i dont know.

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I struggled today.....had to literally force myself to get in the car to drive to my counselling session. Had to pat myself on the back this morning though....I finally managed to pick the phone up and speak to my internet provider about the increased cost....I get so stressed about stuff like that....I knew I'd have to do it....its taken me since the 19th February....so how the fuck she can be on lives and posting Tiktoks like she does is beyond me.....I ignore the phone when it rings unless I know who it is.

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
She really is a piece of shit. Imagine her kids or their friends seeing that. She's so incredibly selfish and those kids deserve better.

Showing off a couple of scratches for attention is an all new low.

Everyone report the video.

Screenshot_20220319_082336.jpg

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
True to form....things ain't going her way in the comp....so from spouting she's going to be in the top three......then DHB doing well..... we now have the expected sympathy vid....I'll await the ranting "live" to have her say 🙄🙄

• Haha

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I’m going to take a guess with her saying she has depression and that is so she doesn’t have to work and can claim sickness for it. Her and Mandy must claim universal credit because half the time he’s off work. So that would mean he doesn’t work enough hours for the jobcentre to not make old carebear look for work. She’s got no excuse not to work otherwise as her kids are at school, she doesn’t even do the morning school run!

mumz

VIP Member
Disgusted by her new video. Purposely wearing no trousers and standing away from the camera to get in ‘scars.’ She’s now self harming for attention. As said before self harming is with no control, not one big straight line cut.

she really is a vile human being.
Totally the right time for social services to intervene
Poor kids

• Heart
Reactions: 14

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Ugh her smugness really grates me 😢😳

Seriously?! Why she look so smug for? It pisses me off. She is putting on. Someone like me is genuinely having a hard time. If it was me posting vid having a rough time. I wouldn’t or even looking so smug 😡
She’s just sulking coz she didn’t get top 30 never mind top 3.. shes a disgrace

• Haha

lululalalulu

VIP Member
I’m sorry, how can you sit there and say that last week that video would have caused you to want to unalive yourself, but this week your ok because your strong and sit there smirking at it.
Mental health doesn’t dip in and out like that.
I’m 30+ years of MH, there is no magical cure, no magic tablets, no on & off switch.
This is the whole reason I don’t believe her at all, because for most people it doesn’t take a week to get over those kind of thoughts, to get strong mentally!
It can take months, years, decades.
Sometimes we never truly get over it, we just fight a daily battle!

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
Today has been rough? 🤣 she hated him last night and kept shouting at him like she always do. We all said last night about how she treats him and now she’s put a video up
🙄 someone been reading TATTLE AGAIN 🙄🤣

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Carebare85 #12 - Up & Down, Lost Her Crown, Teeth Still Rank, Cooking Still Mank

• Haha

nathan25

VIP Member
WOW I really have no words.
Lying cow! I hope social services give her a call too then as she’s saying she’s not in the right frame of mind. I will phone them myself I a min as she’s gone to far now!
What fucking person sits there waiting for the crises team to phone but thinks oh I will do a TikTok!

The crises team won’t phone you fool. A doctor will speak to you first - lie after lie. Well now you have gone to far.
Just think Nathan and Jacob sees all her posts too as they are on TikTok 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Debas

VIP Member
The thing is this not a spur of the minute cry for help its calculated and considered without the trigger warning you wouldn't guess what it is she is trying to say. She has obviously sat and thought how can I tell them all what I'm doing ? The answer Claire is don't ! Tik tok is not the place to reach out if you really need to then get professional help. Stop reading here and thinking you will change our minds about you or pity you WE HAVE SEEN THROUGH YOU we are entitled to commentate and call out your shitty behaviours if you dont like it you can leave.

• Heart