Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look how she shouts at Andy absolutely disgusting. She’s literally going to cry because she’s loosing 🤣🤣 she’s so angry. Did anyone see she had a big warning across her screen and she’s had two health warnings tonight. Everyone must be relieving her.
What did she get a warning for?

Reactions: 4
One thing I don’t get is why does Andy constantly have to clean up after Scare? This time it’s putting clothes away, the other day it was cleaning up after she spat a dirty pint out

Reactions: 10
Well that was embarrassing, Mel had been reading out the line-up all night at not at one point did she mention Beg/Scarebare, her begging partner came into the box & had to ask for her to be also let in, as they'd be doing it together. And then nothing but kids & no real bidders 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Begbare face when no one wanted to go for a meal with them and then realises Dhb has over taken them in 2 hours 🤣🤣
She was on live last night waiting to battle mankey and sat for ages singing a Celine dion song. Then said someone please talk so someone wrote hi. Who would want to sit with that for dinner lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Beggy said she's in a "right weird mood this morning, dont know why".....I know why....because a) Team DHB trashed you last night....in just over 2 hours....after you had been begging for most of the day and b) no one wanted to bid for you in Mels auction....you and Tom caused total chaos for her...it was going fine before you came on, and it was fine after you left.....is it sinking in yet? No one likes you, and its duck all to do with Tattle or DHB....you reap what you sow 😉😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve copied this over from Toms thread
Someone got a winning bid, Mel read the name out and Tom said Yes I know the name she’s a follower
Mel didn’t hear him
She looked at the account and said, thats a kid, I’m blocking her
Lol
They got bud £80 for both of them and that included meeting them both, having a meal out, and doing a sweetcheeks vid with them at the meal
Tom said he had a lower age following due to veing a family account
Their names really are tit on the app, nobody wanted to bid on them and Mel even blocked their kid following

As for the competition, they don’t really care about the leaderboard, thats a ruse for their followers. They just care about collecting the goodies that build up on the way

Beggy said she's in a "right weird mood this morning, dont know why".....I know why....because a) Team DHB trashed you last night....in just over 2 hours....after you had been begging for most of the day and b) no one wanted to bid for you in Mels auction....you and Tom caused total chaos for her...it was going fine before you came on, and it was fine after you left.....is it sinking in yet? No one likes you, and its duck all to do with Tattle or DHB....you reap what you sow 😉😉
Oh here we go. This is the start of it. Cue the poor me, cue the tears, cue the tantrums, cue the words hurt and i tried to do something silly

Oh here we go. This is the start of it. Cue the poor me, cue the tears, cue the tantrums, cue the words hurt and i tried to do something silly
She said she's coming off live at 11.30 to walk the dog and wait for the doctors....probably a telephone consultation....didnt she say it was the MH team today? Then she's got to go for blood tests on Monday, and her blood pressure checking....doesn't know why they want to check that....probably because ALL doctors need to know what your BP is before prescribing meds, but mostly because you're overweight and you eat shite....no doubt your cholesterol will be above normal and your weight wont help....and just now you said your legs hurt because you have arthritis....please ask the GP to check your inflammatory markers.....and again, lose weight 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She said she's coming off live at 11.30 to walk the dog and wait for the doctors....probably a telephone consultation....didnt she say it was the MH team today? Then she's got to go for blood tests on Monday, and her blood pressure checking....doesn't know why they want to check that....probably because ALL doctors need to know what your BP is before prescribing meds, but mostly because you're overweight and you eat shite....no doubt your cholesterol will be above normal and your weight wont help....and just now you said your legs hurt because you have arthritis....please ask the GP to check your inflammatory markers.....and again, lose weight 🤣🤣
Didn’t she say a mental health nurse & on HEAR we’ve been saying most are only getting over the phone appointments so she’s been reading again if that’s what she’s said now over the phone 🤷🏼‍♀️ And yes I’m sure if she actually stuck to a diet & lost weight she’d feel much better (Just putting it out there) …Scarebare like you say OUT THERE)

Reactions: 9
Lately her knees are knocking together which seems to happen to very overweight people

Reactions: 7
I just don't get when people post positivity only when and how is it ok to support and snigger as someone and their friends are called Aliens threatened with a baseball bat or supporting someone blatant lie calling someone a Pexo. That's just for starters.

What did she get a warning for?
Tee hee 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Friday morning, begathon has started 😒
It’ll be an all day/nighter for Skanky 😒
Oi Beggy if your cold put a bleeping jumper on!
While your at it, put a paper bag over your head too 😂

• Haha
Good morning my fellow #bigboocrew! Just back home after doing a coffee and cake morning at the village pub in aid of helping Ukraine. Now to catch up. So hold on, they got 80 or 100 which is it?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Good morning my fellow #bigboocrew! Just back home after doing a coffee and cake morning at the village pub in aid of helping Ukraine. Now to catch up. So hold on, they got 80 or 100 which is it?!
Morning, they got £80 for both of them. They are going to take the lucky winner for a Parma and stand outside the chip shop. How exciting!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.