Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Tiny House of Tat - 😂😂😂⚰⚰⚰💀💀💀

Babs parody 😁

Inspired by this comment 🥰

"House of Brum" - Cover of madness "house of fun"

🎵Good morning Ste, can I help you son?
40 today and up for fun?
You're my toy boy PUS or so I say
So here's some hash browns
Now be on your way

Box of balloons
From the card factory
A trip to the villa
Booked in my diary
A ton of eyeshadow and plastic grin
It's for all the gram and not for him

Welcome to the house of Brum
Now Stes come of age
Welcome to kween Conway's lair
Pit stories every day
Welcome to the house of scum

N-n-n-n-n-n no no PUS
You misunderstood
LOL advert comes first
Just like it should
I'd like to watch Netflix all day
So pay for this puppy and be on your way

Full of tat and beige

I'm sorry cowbags but we only stock
Tat and tinned cans filled with cocks
Come to the house of Brum
It's ok to shuffle (run!)
This is my werk, like a real job!

Party hats, for Stes birthday dear?
Dont be daft it's about me do you hear?
An attention seeking post
Babbettes don't think I'm a tit
Too late now, tattles chatting shit
Well hello cowbags, hello you gays
Do enjoy my gurning posts every day?

Tattles sussed Babs game
Kween Conway's full of rage
Welcome to the house of scum 🎵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
I’m unwell and bored, so I watched the vlog on double speed. At one point she says about the frames ‘I like things in even numbers, so I bought 5…’ 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Frankie75

VIP Member
I find this weird 🤷‍♀️.So Babs has postponed their holiday, yet Nanny San, his own wife, still went to Spain with her mates 🤷‍♀️!!. Poor Rog, I do hope he’s ok 😞

• Wow
Reactions: 38

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
I've been in hospital with a flamin pulmonary embolism and missed EVERYTHING. So much to catch up on. I am 35, eat well and move a lot more than Babs - I even care for my dog by walking her. No risk factors. I know we rightly take the piss out of her but for the sake of her kids, she needs to take care of herself.

Few things that have stuck with me after reading -

Only grass should be described as lush.
PUS is the bathroom tiles to her fajita breakdown.
Her spelling and grammar are atrocious. I don't know how she received a Masters

I wonder if Rog caught covid in hospital while there for his hip? It is so strange to me that anyone would go away while their spouse was hospitalised.

The whole lot of them are weird.

Edit, just seen they've bought a puppy. I'm fucking furious. The attempts to rescue were bollocks. Fake. Performative. The pup being the daughter of her friend's dog still means a dog was needlessly bred. She's trying to make it wholesome by wording it that way. If her mate's dog had a litter around the time Lucy carked it, surely Margot was an option already. She is full of shite. Ethan won't get a look in with that pup. Erin is an overbearing miniature of her mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Sorry if this was already posted on the contradictions of Babs as I’ve not read all the comments but didn’t she say they hadn’t watched Nightmare Before Christmas in years because the kids were too scared?

... yet they both dressed up as the characters last year? Makes sense.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Loopybird69

VIP Member
What the hell is a Zuchon? It's not a breed. I don't know their location but unless they live near a main road, they could have easily rescued a cat which would have fitted her sedentary life.
A mongrel, a crossbreed, Heinz 57. That’s what a zuchon is. Can’t be that good of a friend if she’s never asked the breed of her dog. And the kids didn’t even get to name her! Ducking evil witch.
So she’s making her poorly (her words not mine) recuperating dad go to hers because of a puppy. Emma where the fuck are your priorities

And an afternoon playing with a puppy got her exhausted she’s got no sodding clue for what’s coming. House training a puppy is as hard as toilet training a child.
i hope to god it chews her fucking manky converse high tops

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I'm not sure where to start with this week's fiasco.
I'll be honest, I couldn't give a shit that she's bought a puppy! It's upto her. Thousands of people buy puppies 🤷‍♀️
What I can't stand is the shit show of lies that constantly surrounds her. The attention seeking, mysterious, keep them guessing bullshit that constantly takes priority over her family life.
Meant to be on holiday - cancelled cos Rog is really ill - tour of the villa ground arranged last minute (in half term 🤔) - absolutely NO effort made for Steve's 40th - Boom! Puppy collection on Friday and Daddy dearest is suddenly well enough to not only leave hospital, but visit her the very next day! What a fucking sham her life is. No wonder she's exhausted all the time, it's exhausting keeping up with her lies 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Curly_Whurly

Chatty Member
There's not an eye roll big enough for today's attention seeking pit post. 🙄
How long before the complaints that doggy is keeping her up at night ??

• Heart
Tingo to all of us cowbags.
She’s so easy to read. I bet she was so pissed we all guessed and went off early to bed in a strop as we ruined her plans. She will have been absolutely wetting herself to post the ultimate instawanker cliche.
The rescue palava was just lip service so they had the excuse to buy. As is the fact this one can ‘see its mum and sister.’ Cats are easy to rescue bab so we don’t buy it.
I stand by everything I said yesterday. Poor puppy.
And she is indeed an utter fruitcake after all the shenanigans yesterday.

• Heart
He’s gonna walk through that shitty tinsel curtain like he’s on stars in their eyes…..tonight Babs I’m gonna be……. Actually this could be good so I’ll leave it open to you to add yours I’ll start

tonight Babs I’m gonna be …..a real man now I’m 40 and grow a pair of balls and stop this shitty existence of a sham life , tell everyone I’m gay and go and get me some birthday cock….that ain’t from a can

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
God even with the “we weren’t meant to be here” excuse surely the four of them could have gone bowling, or to the cinema, or a nice dinner, or last minute theatre trip, or a night in a hotel, or literally ANYTHING. I doubt his parents are doing anything that important on a random Thursday in October, they knew the holiday was cancelled a few days ago so I’m sure she could have rallied them round for a takeaway or pub meal. Christ she’s so awful 🙄
I mean literally not even out for a lovely meal? I’ve never seen less effort in my life. Absolutely fuck all for him. Even last minute, she could have come up with something? A really special birthday, when you have a healthy happy family, money to burn and you’re sitting in like every other night of the year. I’ve commented loads today as I just can’t get over how totalling rubbish she’s made today for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

shazbev

VIP Member
Omg Bab tell us you don't read tattle when you do read Tattle....TINGO 🎉🎊🤸
to the Tattler who posted this on the last page. Bab so blatantly reads here. Bab getting ideas from tattle since the great fire of London !!!
Screenshot_20211025_154109_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
The way this has been manipulated for content engagement is so twisted. She had to fill a reel because they’re more popular with the algorithm, she had to post it at peak time this morning to be noticed. This is purely for content, it’s gross.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30