Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's not an eye roll big enough for today's attention seeking pit post. 🙄
How long before the complaints that doggy is keeping her up at night ??

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The thing that wound me up was she kept saying we got a 'little dog'. No Babs, she's a PUPPY!! You wouldn't say you got a little cat if you had a kitten, just call her what she is for fucks sake!!

It was obviously bought for Erin as Babs said you got YOUR baby. Ethan wasn't even allowed to hold her.

One pet in, one pet out. The hamsters days are numbered. Can't expect Babs to look after a pup AND a hamster!!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Babs does realise that dog will need a lot of regular walking doesn’t she?! Which we know she isn’t very fond of as it involves getting off her arse and there’s no Netflix in the woods!
Yes I agree, getting a puppy at the start of winter is going to be so much fun … not .. cold/rainy walks. Out for toileting.
She is also out a lot, what is she planning to do?! I hope not expecting her parents (including her ill dad) to have the pup.

I think the rescue thing was a decoy, she was saying it as she knew people would say that to her if she said she was getting a new dog.

Reactions: 22
What the hell is a Zuchon? It's not a breed. I don't know their location but unless they live near a main road, they could have easily rescued a cat which would have fitted her sedentary life.

Reactions: 13
How predictable is she? Adopt don't shop Babs!!! I bet she had her name down for that dog ALL along and there is the real reason she cancelled her holiday.

Reactions: 25
Yes I agree, getting a puppy at the start of winter is going to be so much fun … not .. cold/rainy walks. Out for toileting.
She is also out a lot, what is she planning to do?! I hope not expecting her parents (including her ill dad) to have the pup.

I think the rescue thing was a decoy, she was saying it as she knew people would say that to her if she said she was getting a new dog.
And that fur will get soooo muddy!! Also all the little shopping trips she does (daily!) she can’t really keep leaving the pup at home whilst she pops out all the time!

And how can you not know what breed it is?! Surely you research the breed, pros and cons, health issues that the breed experiences etc. what an absolute moron!!!!!

What the hell is a Zuchon? It's not a breed. I don't know their location but unless they live near a main road, they could have easily rescued a cat which would have fitted her sedentary life.
Just googled. It’s a Bichon cross shitzu

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Cross between a bichon & a shih tzu
How can she think it was a bichon when it isn’t completely white? Bichons are always white! Shows how much she knows about dogs 🤦🏻‍♀️

How can she think it was a bichon when it isn’t completely white? Bichons are always white! Shows how much she knows about dogs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also looks like they can be prone to a skin disorder. Wonder if she knows that? Probably not!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
A mongrel, a crossbreed, Heinz 57. That’s what a zuchon is. Can’t be that good of a friend if she’s never asked the breed of her dog. And the kids didn’t even get to name her! Ducking evil witch.
So she’s making her poorly (her words not mine) recuperating dad go to hers because of a puppy. Emma where the duck are your priorities

And an afternoon playing with a puppy got her exhausted she’s got no sodding clue for what’s coming. House training a puppy is as hard as toilet training a child.
i hope to god it chews her bleeping manky converse high tops

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
💥💥💥💥💥 👏 congratulations 😀

Wonder how much that little content provider cost

Poor Ethan asking for a hold but old princess clinging tightly to ‘her’ puppy 🙄
Thanks! Off to run out to aldi to buy some cocks, then I can have a day on the sofa binging real housewives…what a time to be alive 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've been in hospital with a flamin pulmonary embolism and missed EVERYTHING. So much to catch up on. I am 35, eat well and move a lot more than Babs - I even care for my dog by walking her. No risk factors. I know we rightly take the piss out of her but for the sake of her kids, she needs to take care of herself.

Few things that have stuck with me after reading -

Only grass should be described as lush.
PUS is the bathroom tiles to her fajita breakdown.
Her spelling and grammar are atrocious. I don't know how she received a Masters

I wonder if Rog caught covid in hospital while there for his hip? It is so strange to me that anyone would go away while their spouse was hospitalised.

The whole lot of them are weird.

Edit, just seen they've bought a puppy. I'm bleeping furious. The attempts to rescue were bollocks. Fake. Performative. The pup being the daughter of her friend's dog still means a dog was needlessly bred. She's trying to make it wholesome by wording it that way. If her mate's dog had a litter around the time Lucy carked it, surely Margot was an option already. She is full of shite. Ethan won't get a look in with that pup. Erin is an overbearing miniature of her mother.
Hope you’re on the mend lovely!
I too am furious about the sodding puppy. That thing will be squished under Emma’s stomping feet!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Lucy, Lucy who?
Now I've never owned a dog so maybe I'm being mean but it feels soon. It's not even 3 weeks since they scattered her ashes :(
It's lovely the kids are happy but how long was that tit show reveal planned for. Nothing can be private

• Sad
Reactions: 25
There's not an eye roll big enough for today's attention seeking pit post. 🙄
How long before the complaints that doggy is keeping her up at night ??
There won't be any cos Pus will be responsible for all its needs. Don't get me wrong, she'll definitely blame the dog for,allergies,poor sleep etc etc but I doubt she'll actually do anything for the pup the occasional weekend walk montages will be for content only 🙄. I just can't believe she's bought a pup and named it without consulting the kids ...bloody control freak.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.