Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no I know you're quoting her, but still Whyyyy, because other people will use this term too, it isn't a mum tum if not all mums have it. She's kind of being discriminative to mums who don't have a "tum"
Or to people who have a tum who aren't Mum's 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I bet Pus would love to go to a Villa match or have a season ticket, but Babs would never allow it, she’d actually have to parent her own kids while Pus was at the match !!
Very true. And the sad thing is that it’s not even like there’s a home game every week.

Oh, and Bab - it’s matches, not match’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought this too. Birthday money? He earns a decent salary, who the hell is giving him birthday money? Jesus, there are no words for these people!
did babs just chuck a wodge of cash at him so she didn't have to put any thought into actually choosing a decent, meaningful gift? I can't believe we haven't been treated to a reel featuring steve's birthday haul, thus assuming he didn't receive anything from babs. so literally just those £1 birthday cards from the kids that they weren't even allowed get to choose for themselves!

Reactions: 11
So next year when my husband is 40 I need to:
*cancel a holiday he was looking forward to cos I don’t really fancy it
*buy two balloons that don’t match in size and colour
*put up a ribbon door thingy
*get his mum to send me some photos to blu tac up
*make up t shirts with a slight reference to a film I pretend I like but probably don’t really understand
*get him a cold hash brown from MaccyDs on a paper plate with some candles in that he can’t actually enjoy because I need to take photos for the ‘gram
*take him to his favourite team’s ground for a tour that’s aimed at 10 year olds
*strop off when him and the kids are excited about football things
*moan to thousands of people that he has the audacity to want to spend his “birthday money” when I in fact spend the budget of a small country on absolute crap every week
*tell the world I don’t allow him to actually watch his team (which would be a lie - shift work stops him having a season ticket but he goes when he can)
*call him “adorbs” 🤮

Right, got it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Are you even a father and son-in-law if you dont say “did you watch the game mate?” - oh Babs there you go again playing into stereotypes. Not all men like football.

Also that tour was £17 - wow that and a breakfast that probably cost £6, so a whole £23 spent on Pus for his birthday. No wonder the poor man had to use his birthday money to buy a shirt.
Exactly!
Especially when you don't see Ethan playing sports :sneaky: You would think Emma would have a clue. Sometimes I think she doesn't know her children at all. Or maybe she's in denial?

I'm curious. Since she is and RE teacher, what religion does The Conways follow? I suspect it's Catholic. As a cradle Catholic, I can say The Church does not embrace homosexuality -- which is why I left.

Emma stop being a hater and embrace your children's differences. God knows you are not what they would pick for Mother of the Year!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
"We don't go the matches" 😳🤬
Just wow!!!!!
There is so much wrong with that statement.
Controlling
Passive Aggressive
Looking down on those who do

Why? Why does a 40 year old grown man with a well paid job and zero else in his life JOT GO TO THE MATCHES? Is it because that lazy lump would have to parent the kids for a few hours!

And Emma, it's Steve's 40th Birthday evening and you're talking to strangers online. Do you still not see how wrong this all is!?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if Babs sellotaped enough pound coins to Stes birthday card for him to get an eraser in the Villa shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For god's sake, oh WE don't go to matches, like it's beneath her. No one is asking you to go Babs but maybe Stevie would like to go? Bizarre

• Angry
Reactions: 21
For god's sake, oh WE don't go to matches, like it's beneath her. No one is asking you to go Babs but maybe Stevie would like to go? Bizarre
Maybe a season ticket for him and for her dad would be a nice idea? She can afford it so why not? She's so utterly selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"We don't go the matches" 😳🤬
Just wow!!!!!
There is so much wrong with that statement.
Controlling
Passive Aggressive
Looking down on those who do

Why? Why does a 40 year old grown man with a well paid job and zero else in his life JOT GO TO THE MATCHES? Is it because that lazy lump would have to parent the kids for a few hours!

And Emma, it's Steve's 40th Birthday evening and you're talking to strangers online. Do you still not see how wrong this all is!?
That is a million dollar question.

If you look "pussy-whipped" up in Urban Dictionary you will find Stevie wearing his dapper Buzz Lightyear costume :sick:

I don't think he dated much - if at all - before meeting sexy beast Emma. Which would explain a lot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Why does Steve not ever go to games? He could take Ethan and they’d have a blast and it would work for Babs as she could have time with golden girl. Weird for a huge fan to never go watch them live when they live not that far away.

Reactions: 19
I’ve just looked and the most expensive adult season ticket at the Villa this season is £684.
That’s soddin’ small change to her, and what a 40th birthday present that would’ve been for such a huge Villa supporter.

Reactions: 24
40th birthday celebrations
What a time to be alive
Watching crap tv
Kids in bed despite it being school holidays
It’s 8.00 pm
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
God even with the “we weren’t meant to be here” excuse surely the four of them could have gone bowling, or to the cinema, or a nice dinner, or last minute theatre trip, or a night in a hotel, or literally ANYTHING. I doubt his parents are doing anything that important on a random Thursday in October, they knew the holiday was cancelled a few days ago so I’m sure she could have rallied them round for one of her beige buffet specials or a takeaway or pub meal. Christ she’s so awful 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
God even with the “we weren’t meant to be here” excuse surely the four of them could have gone bowling, or to the cinema, or a nice dinner, or last minute theatre trip, or a night in a hotel, or literally ANYTHING. I doubt his parents are doing anything that important on a random Thursday in October, they knew the holiday was cancelled a few days ago so I’m sure she could have rallied them round for a takeaway or pub meal. Christ she’s so awful 🙄
I mean literally not even out for a lovely meal? I’ve never seen less effort in my life. Absolutely duck all for him. Even last minute, she could have come up with something? A really special birthday, when you have a healthy happy family, money to burn and you’re sitting in like every other night of the year. I’ve commented loads today as I just can’t get over how totalling rubbish she’s made today for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I mean literally not even out for a lovely meal? I’ve never seen less effort in my life. Absolutely duck all for him. Even last minute, she could have come up with something? A really special birthday, when you have a healthy happy family, money to burn and you’re sitting in like every other night of the year. I’ve commented loads today as I just can’t get over how totalling rubbish she’s made today for him.
Exactly! She literally has money to burn and no work responsibilities so could do anything, and they choose to banish the kids away, watch crap TV under manky blankets and ignore each other, just like they do every night. It’s pathetic. She’s made it so clear today that she doesn’t give a tit about making anyone happy except herself. Having a tantrum over the price of football shirts takes the absolute piss.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.