Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she didn’t even walk round the castle at all. All the photos she’s taken are literally at the lady of the castle grounds at the entrance.
The bird show is a huge part of your day at at Warwick castle also they have an up scares down scares walk through in the castle which is perfect for the kids and you can take as many photos as you want. Also loads of shows in the middle as well looks like they barely did anything there.

Reactions: 12
The history books will say he always wore shorts and she’s a narcissistic twit
He adores her nearly as much as she adores tat
She gave him two kids, he’s forever in her debt
He’s the king of roasts, the ultimate babette

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
🤣 Devon Sawa was definitely cute when I watched it 😍 but I was 10 🤣
and it depends what she actually means when she says she "fancied the ghost". is she claiming that - at the age of 17 - she fancied the animated ghost characte - which would hardly surprise me given the list of disney cartoon characters that she is attracted to - OR that she fancied the twelve year old little boy who played casper the ghost in human form!? either way, it's bleeping bizarre, and not something i'd be sharing with the entire internet - especially when she's making SUCH a big deal about how much she loves a toy boy, whicb makes it even more creepy. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
i'm interested to see where babs thinks she's going to hide a stash of helium balloons in their tiny hobbit house. she obvs took advice from tattle that the packet of blue "birthday boy" balloons she showed in her recent haul wasn't really comparable to her lavish fortieth decorations, but i'm eagerly awaiting the moment their tiny house takes flight once she's crammed it to the rafters with helium! 🤣

i'm definitely predicting a costco cake for steve's birthday, with a huge poundland number 40 candle displayed in the middle. she's undoubtedly bought him a "birthday toy boy" badge too, because that extra £1 is worth it to buy tat that will make steve look a twit on SM on his birthday! 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Funny thing birthdays, they tend to come round each year on the same date so blabs has had 12 months to prepare for gormless’s 40th birthday but of course it’s all last minute isn’t it

she has to clean the animals first though, does she own a zoo? Nah 🤔 thats 2 rats and a hamster that the kiddos are more than capable of doing and isn’t part of getting pets like that as a way to teach responsibility to children 🤷‍♀️

and I think she should keep the green face and simpleton finger sucking as it’s a better look than her usual gurning, yawning, eye picking offering each day

i'm interested to see where babs thinks she's going to hide a stash of helium balloons in their tiny hobbit house. she obvs took advice from tattle that the packet of blue "birthday boy" balloons she showed in her recent haul wasn't really comparable to her lavish fortieth decorations, but i'm eagerly awaiting the moment their tiny house takes flight once she's crammed it to the rafters with helium! 🤣

i'm definitely predicting a costco cake for steve's birthday, with a huge poundland number 40 candle displayed in the middle. she's undoubtedly bought him a "birthday toy boy" badge too, because that extra £1 is worth it to buy tat that will make steve look a twit on SM on his birthday! 👌
We can only hope this happens 🙏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny thing birthdays, they tend to come round each year on the same date so blabs has had 12 months to prepare for gormless’s 40th birthday but of course it’s all last minute isn’t it

she has to clean the animals first though, does she own a zoo? Nah 🤔 thats 2 rats and a hamster that the kiddos are more than capable of doing and isn’t part of getting pets like that as a way to teach responsibility to children 🤷‍♀️

and I think she should keep the green face and simpleton finger sucking as it’s a better look than her usual gurning, yawning, eye picking offering each day

We can only hope this happens 🙏
Exactly, she's been preparing for Christmas more than his 40th.

I'm starting to wonder if Stevei decided he wants a night out with his guy mates instead

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.