Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread with the most votes came from @BonBon27 I had to edit it to fit. Original suggestions was BrummyMummy#88 All out of fresh ideas, Babs will rehash the same crap she’s been using for years!
Do you have a recap for us please?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
See you nasty witches…….I don’t always sit on my arse…….I do clean……I do.

Bore off! It’s Friday of half term - go down the pub for tea with your kids, go bowling, go to the cinema, play a board game………..anything but sitting about in your smelly pj’s again!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Bore off! It’s Friday of half term - go down the pub for tea with your kids, go bowling, go to the cinema, play a board game………..anything but sitting about in your smelly pj’s again!
Her dad is sick, she's showing us what a together woman she is

Reactions: 11
If her Dad is more ill than he was, then why is she twatting about with a duster pretending to clean. She should be with him and her Mum surely

Reactions: 18
So one post she’s postponed her hot holiday because her dad is sick (I don’t believe they ever had one booked in to be honest) and then the next she’s dusting a lampshade in pyjamas? She’s so random to watch.

Reactions: 17
So one post she’s postponed her hot holiday because her dad is sick (I don’t believe they ever had one booked in to be honest) and then the next she’s dusting a lampshade in pyjamas? She’s so random to watch.
If she was really bothered about his health the fact that "they were able postpone easily...they were very good about it" shouldn't even cross your mind as important enough to mention. I think her Dad is sick but not sick enough to not got to DLP...because DLP probably won't reschedule

Reactions: 11
I find this weird 🤷‍♀️.So Babs has postponed their holiday, yet Nanny San, his own wife, still went to Spain with her mates 🤷‍♀️!!. Poor Rog, I do hope he’s ok 😞

• Wow
Reactions: 38
The other theory is she's argued with Stephen and she's spiting him by cancelling on the emotional blackmail ground that her Dad is sick

I find this weird 🤷‍♀️.So Babs has postponed their holiday, yet Nanny San, his own wife, still went to Spain with her mates 🤷‍♀️!!. Poor Rog, I do hope he’s ok 😞
He's not OK, look at his family, he's probably really distraught by his wife having left him for a jolly

Reactions: 9
Ooooh a thread title! Thanks Cow Bags, I loves ya 😘

I haven’t really kept notes for a recap on the last thread (sorry) but the grid posts we’ve been subjected to are;

Being over 40 and still wearing bright clothes, daft accessories etc etc and how fabulous she is for being such a role model for women.

AD for Next midi (or mini, because she’s an idiot who can’t get anything right) dresses…..she of course made them look tit with a belt and manky trainers/ugly boots.

Photos of the house because it was nearly a year since they moved. Not actually a year, but because she’s always jumping on to the next event she couldn’t wait to get in there. Looks tit and overcrowded in there, they won’t be there long!

Her and a ridiculously massive Santa Mickey Mouse from Costco that she bought, even though her house is bursting with tat already.

AD for a podcast (that she wasn’t on!) about Disney, so the usual photos of her in the parks.

2 posts of them in London. Meant to be for the 40th birthday of PUS but they saw Hamilton and we know that was rearranged from lockdown times, so it wasn’t actually especially booked for his birthday. She made it look so boring - they basically went to sweet shops, a park, fast food places and were in bed (well, Steve was at the gym) by 8pm. Total waste of money and effort and not at all inspirational for anyone else to follow. Plus the outfits 🤦🏼‍♀️🤮🤦🏼‍♀️

AD for plastic Halloween crap from Poundstretcher, only featuring the kids, too much tat and babyish things for her nearly at secondary school daughter!

Speaking of which, she submitted the school application form for the Golden Girl so we had a sickly sweet poem about how much she loves her and is proud of her etc etc. All fair enough, it’s a big change and most parents feel like that, but not really something 1000s of strangers need to know about. Privately fine, publicly it’s just her saying “ooohh now tell me what a brilliant mum I am please Babettes, even though I sell my kids for ADs and ignore them for hours a day. Fanks, loves ya” 🙄🤮🙄

Reel of her (well, honestly it was mostly her belly as it’s hard to look at anything else in the world’s most unflattering outfit) dancing aggressively to the Ghostbusters song while wearing a Halloween costume. We’ve seen it before. She still takes it all too seriously and looks demented/aggressive/vicious rather than she’s having a laugh. There was a high kick, clearly today shes 100% better but it wasn’t long ago she needed sympathy engagement and it was still numb. Babnocchio in full swing.

The 6th year of “remember when I bought pumpkins to go in jars and they were too big” story. Talk about rehash and repeat!!

A photo of PUS and the kids in London for the start of half term/the last week of Steve being in his 30s. Pointless post.

And yeah. 100s of mundane stories, her grim face all greasy and her picking herself, the head wobbles and hand gestures (it’s still under the chin folks!) are getting worse by the day. We’ve had her dressed up like a clown as per usual, lots of captions that make no sense. She’s always out shopping for crap, eating cake and drinking creamy Starbucks drinks, she’s always moaning and being aggressive about everything, she’s usually being a cow and winding PUS up, ignoring her kids. All her her her. She’s made a lot of content from watching a program she’s already googled the ending of, and having decorators in to paint the hallway (and it’s a different colour before you even dare mention it 👊🏻)

And there have been a lot of “exaggerated stories” lately. IE, most of what comes out of her mouth sounds like total bullshit. From seeing Nicole Kidman jogging in London, to the decorator they hired being the same one who originally painted the house, to Erin wearing an oversized Scouts shirt as a dress for her swearing in ceremony. No vlog Wednesday because she’s not been able to work with the decorator there, even though her stories on Monday were all about how he’d think she was a weirdo for taking photos of Christmas things. So yeah, she talks a lot of crap but can’t keep up with it all so makes herself look like an even bigger idiot than usual!

I thought this would be a shorter recap just doing grid posts. I underestimated just how much crap she actually shares on Insta. I knew there were millions of stories, but there were also 12 grid posts in 10 days. Wow. She sure can rehash a lot of crap!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

I’m calling tingo on that duster appearing in her next Dunelm haul with the pizza cutter for Stevie & the photo frames.

Reactions: 10
I'm calling bullshit on the reason she's postponed the holiday being Rog's illness,,,,,,,

I reckon it's because I had found her out and she couldn't bare "Cowbag Doodle" getting a Tingo on them going to Barcelona!!..... At least I hope its that and Grandad Rog is ok 🥺

#PrayForGrandadRog 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cowbags! I usually lurk but I just had to share this. I took the "kiddos" (🤮) to see The Tiger Who Came to Tea at the theatre and the actress playing Sophie was so like Babs it was unreal. I'm struggling to pinpoint exactly what it was that was so like our Emma. It could've been:

a) the fact it was a middle aged woman dressed like a toddler
b) the whiny, annoying, affected voice
c) the way she scrunched her nose and eyes up when she grinned
d) all of the above

Honestly folks it was uncanny. Obviously couldn't take photos during the performance so here's a press photo. Not quite mid-gurn but you get the jist.

Screenshot_20211022-162418~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm calling bullshit on the reason she's postponed the holiday being Rog's illness,,,,,,,

I reckon it's because I had found her out and she couldn't bare "Cowbag Doodle" getting a Tingo on them going to Barcelona!!..... At least I hope its that and Grandad Rog is ok 🥺

#PrayForGrandadRog 🙏
i am also incredibly skeptical. note how qhen she first mentioned it - in a response to a comment on her latest post - she stated that the holiday had been postponed til 2022, the way it was worded suggesting that the holiday had been cancelled in the way that many holidays have been cancelled as a result of covid - as though she had zero control over it. a little while later, she posts a story claiming that the holiday was postpones due to rog's health, implying that she chose to delay the holiday - almost as though she realised she could totally milk the situation and garner a load of sympathy, undoubtedly perfectly timed for an ad tomorrow. that, or she's had to postpone it because her/steve/one of the kids got a positive test result, but she's not going to reveal it bec6she doesn't want to spend the whole of half.term in isolation.🤷🏻‍♀️

i'm not questioning the fact that rog is ill, but it seems a little suspicious that he was well enough for wet san to jet off on holiday last week - babs obvs wasn't taking care of him as she spent the majority of the week on the sofa, so unless claire stepped up i assume he was left to fend for himself - yet upon his wife's return, it's suddenly vital that babs is nearby - AND she's spending the evening dusting?! surely if rog is in such a bad way thay she's cancelled the holiday, she'd actually drag herself round to wet san's to actually spend time with him, otherwise surely she may as well be in barcelona?!

maybe she decided that steve didn't deserve his 40th birthday treat - mainly because she wanted to save the money to spend on tat - so she cancelled it, under the the pretence that rog is too sick for her to leave the country. poor steve will be getting a costco celebration cake and a bag of poundland "birthday boy" balloons to celebrate his big day! 🤣

Reactions: 14
There life is so dull and boring.
Do they do anything but lounge on those sofa's at night watching tele? It's literally 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year! I mean, my life isn't overly exciting, just normal I'd say. We both work long hours, sometimes at opposite times. But when we're all home together we do stuff, we go out sometimes on a wknd to visit friends or out for dinner in the evenings, we'll play games with the kids, chat, get stuff done. Normal family stuff. It is SO odd how they just do this ALL NIGHT EVERY NIGHT.

Reactions: 21
What’s wrong with Rog?
Why is Ste swiping on Grindr
I feel like I’ve missed so much

Reactions: 19
Selfishly watching the big tv whilst Pus is attempting to follow the Villa game on his phone. Why is she such a tw$t?

There life is so dull and boring.
Do they do anything but lounge on those sofa's at night watching tele? It's literally 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year! I mean, my life isn't overly exciting, just normal I'd say. We both work long hours, sometimes at opposite times. But when we're all home together we do stuff, we go out sometimes on a wknd to visit friends or out for dinner in the evenings, we'll play games with the kids, chat, get stuff done. Normal family stuff. It is SO odd how they just do this ALL NIGHT EVERY NIGHT.
Surprised her arse isn't covered in sores from the constant sitting around!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I believe her dad is poorly (we saw photos of him a while back and were shocked by how unwell he looked). I genuinely hope he is ok as I lost my Dad 2 years ago and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Saying that, her saying she is not comfortable with speaking about this stuff online is utter bollocks. I know he's having/had a hip op, Erin had neck surgery, she damaged her back whilst twerking and had to get Pus to insert her tampons and Pus fell in the canal and injured his knee.

But talking about health issues is uncomfortable? duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is she so obsessed with PUS turning 40? She has not stopped rattling on about it! Change the bleeping record Babs, it’s worn the duck out

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe that selfish cow is watching what she wants and denying Steve 90 minutes of TV.

My husband doesn’t like football but if there’s a match on that I want to watch he’ll watch with me, he generously pays for my Manchester United season ticket every year and on the odd occasion that our son can’t make it to a game (he’s 21 and I love that we still go to matches together, that he still wants to sit next to his old mom) then he comes with me.

In return, I watch hours of the Tour De France with him, I’ll go and stand around for ages so that I can cheer him on when he runs his half marathons, I’ll walk around Available Car with him even though he’s not buying anything.

That’s all a part of marriage as far as I’m concerned, there’s got to be give and take in a relationship, but with Emma and Steve it appears that there’s one half of the couple who is all take.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.