Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And talking about her potentially getting a cat or kitten? With unresolved allergies why would you risk getting another pet if you are not sure if it’s the fur giving you problems 🤷‍♀️
We always had cats at home, when I moved out and then got a proper home of my own, me and my husband got a cat but by then I’d built up an intolerance to cat fur that I have to this day so good luck blabs

Reactions: 16
Hope Grandad Rog is ok- also don't want him being paraded online after being so ill. Let him have his privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hope Grandad Rog is ok- also don't want him being paraded online after being so ill. Let him have his privacy.
he'll DEFINITELY be featured in tomorrow's stories, plus a photo of babs posing next to. him - the perfect "woe is me, my dad is poorly" post, posted justttt before her next ad. i mean, i really that - for rog's sake - this doesn't happen, and she respects the guy's privacy, but considering how she milked lucy's death for sympathy, it doesn't seem likely that she'll let such prime opportunity for content slide. 😔

Reactions: 15
I can't believe PUS, a man who lives in Birmingham (and not that far from Villa Park) doesn't go to any of the matches. It's not as if he can't afford to. Even if he didn't want to drive there, he could get the train to Witton. I used to have a season ticket a few years ago and I live around 200 miles away! She must be telling him he can't go because if he was as much of a fan as she claims, he'd definitely be going.

Reactions: 23
Why the f would her dad have to come to her after being in the hospital??? She is so dishonest it’s really kind of criminal.
She's a liar for sure but look how unhappy she is as a result. That's karma

Reactions: 16
Must be “exhausted” it’s almost 7am and no disgusting pit stories or worse, on the sofa wearing a dressing gown & manky blanky chat about wankee candles to try and mask the smell of her bo

Reactions: 10
I think there's more to it than a hip operation. He looked extremely "poorly" in that last pic we saw of him.

Reactions: 13
I think there's more to it than a hip operation. He looked extremely "poorly" in that last pic we saw of him.
He did. I hope he’s ok. He doesn’t deserve to be paraded around on her socials for engagement especially the day after he’s been discharged

Tingo to all of us cowbags.
She’s so easy to read. I bet she was so pissed we all guessed and went off early to bed in a strop as we ruined her plans. She will have been absolutely wetting herself to post the ultimate instawanker cliche.
The rescue palava was just lip service so they had the excuse to buy. As is the fact this one can ‘see its mum and sister.’ Cats are easy to rescue bab so we don’t buy it.
I stand by everything I said yesterday. Poor puppy.
And she is indeed an utter fruitcake after all the shenanigans yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I've been in hospital with a flamin pulmonary embolism and missed EVERYTHING. So much to catch up on. I am 35, eat well and move a lot more than Babs - I even care for my dog by walking her. No risk factors. I know we rightly take the piss out of her but for the sake of her kids, she needs to take care of herself.

Few things that have stuck with me after reading -

Only grass should be described as lush.
PUS is the bathroom tiles to her fajita breakdown.
Her spelling and grammar are atrocious. I don't know how she received a Masters

I wonder if Rog caught covid in hospital while there for his hip? It is so strange to me that anyone would go away while their spouse was hospitalised.

The whole lot of them are weird.

Edit, just seen they've bought a puppy. I'm bleeping furious. The attempts to rescue were bollocks. Fake. Performative. The pup being the daughter of her friend's dog still means a dog was needlessly bred. She's trying to make it wholesome by wording it that way. If her mate's dog had a litter around the time Lucy carked it, surely Margot was an option already. She is full of shite. Ethan won't get a look in with that pup. Erin is an overbearing miniature of her mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Although it was lovely to see the kids smiling I don’t agree with ‘surprising’ anyone with a live animal, it’s very alarming and loud for them. It was a shame she didn’t get a rescue but not surprising with Babs at all, as ever it’s clearly last minute, many breeders have sold puppies before they’re born so she’s clearly just flicked through the classifieds on a whim 🙄 it would have also been nice for the kids to be involved with choosing their new pet especially Ethan who clearly loves animals. It was very telling that they had to show gratitude towards Babs before even touching the dog. And in true Babs style she’s already manipulating the pup - ‘she can sense I’m upset’…….more like she can sense you’re a piece of work

I've been in hospital with a flamin pulmonary embolism and missed EVERYTHING. So much to catch up on. I am 35, eat well and move a lot more than Babs - I even care for my dog by walking her. No risk factors. I know we rightly take the piss out of her but for the sake of her kids, she needs to take care of herself.

I wonder if Rog caught covid in hospital while there for his hip? It is so strange to me that anyone would go away while their spouse was hospitalised.

Good lord hope you’re ok! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Edit, just seen they've bought a puppy. I'm bleeping furious. The attempts to rescue were bollocks. Fake. Performative. The pup being the daughter of her friend's dog still means a dog was needlessly bred. She's trying to make it wholesome by wording it that way. If her mate's dog had a litter around the time Lucy carked it, surely Margot was an option already. She is full of shite. Ethan won't get a look in with that pup. Erin is an overbearing miniature of her mother.
Bloody hell. How scary. I hope you’re ok and recover well. Love to you x

• Heart
@Mingles123 thank you. I had chest pain for about 8 hours and it just felt...different so I listened to my bod and took myself to A&E in a taxi. I'm on injections for a few more days then medicine for three months. We were supposed to start fertility treatment in December so I'm absolutely wrecked. You lot on here have cheered me up as always.

I'm seething re the dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Eurgh how disgusting she used her dad's hospitalisation to cancel the holiday when in truth the puppy needed collecting. Good luck Babs, you're going to need a heap of energy to keep up with your new furry friend. Given the high number of puppy thefts I'd have kept her off the gram too.

Wishing you a speedy recovery x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Babs does realise that dog will need a lot of regular walking doesn’t she?! Which we know she isn’t very fond of as it involves getting off her arse and there’s no Netflix in the woods!

Reactions: 22
@Mingles123 thank you. I had chest pain for about 8 hours and it just felt...different so I listened to my bod and took myself to A&E in a taxi. I'm on injections for a few more days then medicine for three months. We were supposed to start fertility treatment in December so I'm absolutely wrecked. You lot on here have cheered me up as always.

I'm seething re the dog.
Sending lots of love to you ❤ Thank goodness you didn’t ignore it 😱xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can those poor kids have anything that is not for Instagram. Of course the world has to see their first reaction, poor little TT being shown crying all over the internet.

Privacy Babs. Its not a word I just made up, it's something your kids desperately need, esp as they get older.

Puppy is cute though.

• Heart
Nice to see you didn’t rescue a dog you deceitful cow. Also nice to see you exploiting your kids every second for content.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Ridiculous bringing any other animals into that house when you have unresolved allergy issues & also are the tiredness person on the planet.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.