Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in all things glorious is that set-up? 2 odd number balloons, a shimmer curtain and those blue balloons on the floor. All those celeb party planners must be shitting themselves!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Babs could have got up early in the morning to set all that tat up, but no, her early mornings are for talking to herself on her phone. Her priorities are screwed and Ste is an imbecile for putting up with/enabling it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Aww Babs you disappoint me. I thought you would do the Conway birthday tradition of the birthday boy/girl waking up to a room full of balloons the morning of their birthday.

Do I see the shed or shoe cupboard full of balloons? No.
I've cracked it! He sleeps upright in the smeg! The balloons are right outside his door! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Pus probably helped her put all of that up. Cue a grid post of him with his cake doing a "thumbs up".

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pus probably helped her put all of that up. Cue a grid post of him with his cake doing a "thumbs up".
Looking sweaty and gormless with the fake smile they all do! Oh god 🤦‍♀️
Or it'll be him in bed in his ridiculous man/boy Pajama's, complete with socks on 🤮 and the Girl handing him his presents/cards/cake (delete as appropriate Emma) and the boy carrying tea and toast. Queue the "am I a monster" picture of the butter 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is it Spain? No is it some half arsed balloons just left on the floor like the aftermath of a toddlers party 🤔 yes

nil for effort blabs nil
😂😂😂😂😂 the balloons aren’t only different colours, they’re different SIZES!!! The blue one is massive compared to the gold one, and I don’t think it’s just because of the camera angle. How is she so tit at everything?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The balloons are an extension of her love language…….🙄
Nothing says I love you like colour mismatched balloons, either go all in on the rose gold or just don’t bother Babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wonder what AD can be incorporated into the birthday bash??? I can’t wait for the kiddos to beckon me through the hobbit house towards PUS making smash

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why not go out for a lovely breakfast instead? Bham has loads of amazing places to eat. If you are a villa fan and live in Bham and have you got to 40 years old and never had a tour of the grounds then that's a bit odd. Just all seems a bit lacklustre. Waiting for the birthday post that's all about HER

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes we get it... Your not in Spain!! Boohoo neither are all the people that have had to cancel holidays, weddings, big birthdays, not attended funerals and other big events over the last 18+months but you know its just the thing that can't be mentioned.
You pull ur sleeves up and make the bloody best of it now stop moaning... it's not even ur bloody birthday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He’s gonna walk through that crappy tinsel curtain like he’s on stars in their eyes…..tonight Babs I’m gonna be……. Actually this could be good so I’ll leave it open to you to add yours I’ll start

tonight Babs I’m gonna be …..a real man now I’m 40 and grow a pair of balls and stop this crappy existence of a sham life , tell everyone I’m gay and go and get me some birthday cock….that ain’t from a can

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He’s gonna walk through that crappy tinsel curtain like he’s on stars in their eyes…..tonight Babs I’m gonna be……. Actually this could be good so I’ll leave it open to you to add yours I’ll start

tonight Babs I’m gonna be …..a real man now I’m 40 and grow a pair of balls and stop this crappy existence of a sham life , tell everyone I’m gay and go and get me some birthday cock….that ain’t from a can
Tonight Babs I'm gonna be...... Sleeping in the grown up bed.

Oh hang on something just popped into my head and now I feel sick, do you think he'll get a birthday shag?! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.