Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s all a bit much.” She really has tried so hard to detract from Steve’s 40th hasn’t she.
She was SO jealous of their bond over Steve offering the kids football shirts that she's one upped him by getting a puppy. Take that Steve

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
We rescued our dog from Birmingham dogs home almost 3 years ago. At the time our youngest was 5
He’s the best dog ever! He was 8 months when we got him.
So unless they have changed the rules on adopting with children it is possible.
I volunteer at a rescue centre and the short answer is that it depends on the dog. An 8 month old pup likely won't have as much baggage as an older dog who's been abandoned or abused, so could be perfect for a family with kids. Sadly a lot of the dogs we see do have some issues and it wouldn't be safe or fair (either on the dog or the family) to rehome with kids. People sometimes think we're being deliberately nasty, but as you say, rescue dogs can be unpredictable and the last thing we want is for something to go wrong or a child to get hurt and the dog ends up back at the shelter. So glad your wee floofster and your kids were a dream match! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Babs, PLEASE, stop wearing those awful headbands that are sold in a shop aimed at kids/preteens. I'm sure Erin is taking the piss now keep suggesting the worst of a bad bunch to her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hold a puppa 😒🙄

She’s the most pathetic person on Instagram
Her dad has never been to their house? He must be really, really vulnerable then. So why would he be at his fittest to visit them a couple of days after staying in hospital?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm not sure where to start with this week's fiasco.
I'll be honest, I couldn't give a tit that she's bought a puppy! It's upto her. Thousands of people buy puppies 🤷‍♀️
What I can't stand is the tit show of lies that constantly surrounds her. The attention seeking, mysterious, keep them guessing bullshit that constantly takes priority over her family life.
Meant to be on holiday - cancelled cos Rog is really ill - tour of the villa ground arranged last minute (in half term 🤔) - absolutely NO effort made for Steve's 40th - Boom! Puppy collection on Friday and Daddy dearest is suddenly well enough to not only leave hospital, but visit her the very next day! What a bleeping sham her life is. No wonder she's exhausted all the time, it's exhausting keeping up with her lies 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Gorgeous puppy no denying it but I honestly think it’s been so rushed so not thoroughly researched, how old is she she only looks very young is she old enough to be from her momma, my Sister in law had one of these dogs, very needy, very destructive, very very high maintenance , and so messy when it had a tit…..the novelty of wiping its arse will soon wear thin I’m sure 😂😂😂….. it’s a content commodity nothing more nothing less and that’s so bleeping wrong 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 13
Emma- you see that little furry puppy you’ve bought? She hasn’t had her jabs yet so shouldn’t be out and about even in the pet shop.
also she’s a DOG not a substitute child( you have 2 of those remember) which means those four furry legs he has are for WALKING not being carried around like an accessory.
It’s really annoyed me that she’s bought a puppy as it’s 100% obvious it’s purely for content. She’s a bleeping disgrace. Honestly the woman is a walking talking disaster.
Ugh I really don’t think I can’t be bothered to even hate watch now. She’s really pissed me off. bleeping selfish witch.
I am really surprised that they've bought a puppy. I was genuinely expecting, once she "exhausted" the possibility of a virtue-signalling adoption, she would be getting the somewhat lower maintenance option of kittens. She 100% does not have the energy or commitment for a puppy, and surely to god she won't be expecting Ste to be up and down all night with her then going to his full time job every day???

Reactions: 11
I'm not sure where to start with this week's fiasco.
I'll be honest, I couldn't give a tit that she's bought a puppy! It's upto her. Thousands of people buy puppies 🤷‍♀️
What I can't stand is the tit show of lies that constantly surrounds her. The attention seeking, mysterious, keep them guessing bullshit that constantly takes priority over her family life.
Meant to be on holiday - cancelled cos Rog is really ill - tour of the villa ground arranged last minute (in half term 🤔) - absolutely NO effort made for Steve's 40th - Boom! Puppy collection on Friday and Daddy dearest is suddenly well enough to not only leave hospital, but visit her the very next day! What a bleeping sham her life is. No wonder she's exhausted all the time, it's exhausting keeping up with her lies 🤬🤬
All I hope is that the puppy shits and pisses everywhere, chews all her precious tat up, and howls and cries all night.
Why the mystery though? Who cares? All for the gram! But I still don't believe Rog has been seriously ill. Surely if he had been that ill, he wouldn't be going round visiting people the day he got out of hospital? 😏😏

Reactions: 17
Good luck getting your Christmas village tat out this year, that little pup will destroy it 😂
Designer dog could’ve fitted in the Marc Jacobs bag, no need for a papoose. What a bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m so puzzled by this stuff about Rog. They moved to the house a year ago during a gap in lockdowns. San was seen there for last year’s Halloween party but not Rog. He was also missing from some family gathering or other in Spring/Summer. When people were allowed to have family over to their garden and downstairs loo, he went then. So why hasn’t he been since? I wonder what’s happened to the poor guy, but also it’s not helpful for Emma to be spouting her crap about it. All very odd.

Reactions: 20
I notice she got a dog the same week as Emily Norris after they also moved on the same day last year 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It actually comes across as though they’re glad Lucy died so she can now have the instagrammable puppy of dreams
i swear babs was counting down the days til poor lucy died - she'd been "poorly" for ages, and it seemed babs was constantly frustrated with her just for being an elderly, grumpy dog - knowing how much content it would create and how she could milk the situation to increase her engagement and receive endless sympathetic comments and the attention she so desperately craves.

in the YT video she shared about lucy's death, she got all fake-teary and specifically stated that they wouldn't be getting another pet for a long while - at least not before christmas - and definitely not a dog, because they needed time to grieve their beloved lucy. yet it's barely been a month, and lucy is long forgotten - babs clearly could not wait to get herself a cute, instagramable pup - to the point that she literally cancelled a family holiday to celebrate her husband's birthday, and blamed it on "poorly" rog. she literally has no shame, and that poor dog is just content. she will not have the patience to deal with an excitable, energetic puppy, who she needs to toilet train and walk etc - she'll be rolling her eyes about the poor dog in a few days time, and all responsibility will be handed to steve, disguised as a "birthday present". and the sheer amount of thanks the kids had to give babs when she showed them the puppy - seriously?! I'm surprised they weren't on the floor grovelling at her bloody feet. it definitely highlights how babs demands respect and appreciation within the conway household. 🙄🙄

my heart broke for ethan, wanting to his new pet, but brushed aside by TT holding "her baby". as always, it's all about erin, despite the fact that ethan is the one who adores animals. instead, he has a hamster which babs hates and has become the scapegoat for babs' allergies. in that respect, i'm kinda glad she didn't chose to get a cat or a kitten, as it would have been the perfect way for her to set up the poor hamster's "accidental" untimely demise...

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Look for Brummynannysan. She is there.
Hmm, another poster that has vanished! 🤔

i swear babs was counting down the days til poor lucy died - she'd been "poorly" for ages, and it seemed babs was constantly frustrated with her just for being an elderly, grumpy dog - knowing how much content it would create and how she could milk the situation to increase her engagement and receive endless sympathetic comments and the attention she so desperately craves.

in the YT video she shared about lucy's death, she got all fake-teary and specifically stated that they wouldn't be getting another pet for a long while - at least not before christmas - and definitely not a dog, because they needed time to grieve their beloved lucy. yet it's barely been a month, and lucy is long forgotten - babs clearly could not wait to get herself a cute, instagramable pup - to the point that she literally cancelled a family holiday to celebrate her husband's birthday, and blamed it on "poorly" rog. she literally has no shame, and that poor dog is just content. she will not have the patience to deal with an excitable, energetic puppy, who she needs to toilet train and walk etc - she'll be rolling her eyes about the poor dog in a few days time, and all responsibility will be handed to steve, disguised as a "birthday present". and the sheer amount of thanks the kids had to give babs when she showed them the puppy - seriously?! I'm surprised they weren't on the floor grovelling at her bloody feet. it definitely highlights how babs demands respect and appreciation within the conway household. 🙄🙄

my heart broke for ethan, wanting to his new pet, but brushed aside by TT holding "her baby". as always, it's all about erin, despite the fact that ethan is the one who adores animals. instead, he has a hamster which babs hates and has become the scapegoat for babs' allergies. in that respect, i'm kinda glad she didn't chose to get a cat or a kitten, as it would have been the perfect way for her to set up the poor hamster's "accidental" untimely demise...
Was very strange that they both ran to Babs and hugged and thanked her when it was Stevie who was actually holding the puppy.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So Rog has just got out of hospital and babs the selfish twit wants him to come round, tour her tiny home and play with her new puppy. And Steve has just turned 40, had his birthday trip cancelled had babs throw a strop at villa then one upped him with the puppy. She’s like a petulant brat who can’t allow anyone to have any attention other than her.

• Heart
So Rog has just got out of hospital and babs the selfish twit wants him to come round, tour her tiny home and play with her new puppy. And Steve has just turned 40, had his birthday trip cancelled had babs throw a strop at villa then one upped him with the puppy. She’s like a petulant brat who can’t allow anyone to have any attention other than her.
It is so weird that today, the day after he is released from hospital following something serious enough for Babs and the Gang to cancel Ste's birthday trip abroad, is apparently the most appropriate day since they moved to the Tiny House of Tat for Rog to finally come over...? She's created a peculiar (I'm saying peculiar, because right now I can't see what purpose any of it serves) web of fibs and now there's a massive hole in it!!

• Heart
She better not groom that dog herself or worse still get pus to do it we’ve seen the state of both their hair after they’ve been let loose with the clippers/scissors
i imagine the poor puppy will soon be in the matted state of that manky, stinking teddy she uses as a pillow. 🤢🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It is so weird that today, the day after he is released from hospital following something serious enough for Babs and the Gang to cancel Ste's birthday trip abroad, is apparently the most appropriate day since they moved to the Tiny House of Tat for Rog to finally come over...? She's created a peculiar (I'm saying peculiar, because right now I can't see what purpose any of it serves) web of fibs and now there's a massive hole in it!!
Right?? I was just making some notes for the recap and genuinely can’t understand the stories she’s told. She must be lying, because all the things that are happening are too stupid to be real, but I don’t get why or what she’s getting out of it! On what planet would a man who apparently was on death’s door last weekend (because you wouldn’t cancel a holiday if it wasn’t really serious right?) come out of hospital and rock straight round to someone else’s house for a tour and an overexcited family with kids and a puppy?? What kind of miracles are the NHS performing in Brum these days?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Could he look more gormless here? Now I'm not slagging off Colin the caterpillar...he's been my saviour many a time but FFS...we know Em is no Babella in the kitchen but surely she could have ordered a decent cake for the wet wipe's 40th? 🤦🤦
ETA* he's giving me real vibes here of help me...I'm a hostage....

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.