Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Warwick Castle at Halloween week. It's brilliant & I'm not even a fan of Halloween, she's going to make it look tit isn't she ..

I know it's said a lot on here but today's story is just 🤮. Last night's make up and wonky overgrown eyebrows.. no need for it & certainly no need to have ya face that close to the camera .

Have some dignity & wash your face before doing stories , it's fecking rancid .

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I don’t usually watch her vlogs. And now I know why. It’s basically just her brain dumping all her thoughts into a video and uploading it and calling it her job!!! What a load of absolute rubbish! And her slippers make me feel sick as they look so bleeping awful abs don’t fit her!!!

Reactions: 15
View attachment 828178
Is she for real?! The kids have been too scared to watch Nightmare Before Christmas for years?!
My daughter is 10 and has pretty much watched it since birth and she absolutely loves it, it’s not scary in the slightest!!
The whole family met Jack at DLP.. why queue to meet a character from a film that the kids hadnt watched? Oh yeah, it’s because she wanted to meet Jack 🙄
I went to see this at the cinema when it originally came out with my sister. I was 6. I was not scared. It was a but dark, but not scary. I worry for those kids. Can't wait till they rebel and rebel hard.

Reactions: 17
At this rate 1st Jan summer content will begin.
Nah that’s a bit late. December 27th!!

What happened to her not saying where she’s going until she gets back? She’ll need her top secret security detail with her today 😂

I went to Warwick castle yesterday. Phew! I hope it rains all day- not on everyone- just a rain cloud over her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Babs, I think the word you’re looking for is ‘autumnal’. Stop saying ‘autumny’ as IT’S NOT WORD. Hope that helps 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is just an absolute scruffy lazy bastard
If this is work then I’m a supermodel
It’s a bleeping joke, yawning and sitting there with her mascara smudged round her eyes
She said she does this tit so other mums won’t feel alone in the morning 🤨 what she really means is she has managed to carve a job ( and I use that description in the loosest terms possible) that allows her to slob about and for some unknown reason some brands think she is relatable

Relatable my arse

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She is just an absolute scruffy lazy bastard
If this is work then I’m a supermodel
It’s a bleeping joke, yawning and sitting there with her mascara smudged round her eyes
She said she does this tit so other mums won’t feel alone in the morning 🤨 what she really means is she has managed to carve a job ( and I use that description in the loosest terms possible) that allows her to slob about and for some unknown reason some brands think she is relatable

Relatable my arse
I wonder what happened to the new skincare regime she said she had got? Nothing is going to work if she doesn't remove her makeup properly. She is so slovenly and lazy. Why tell everyone you need to shave your pits? She really makes me feel ill. You can just imagine she smells like BO. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
I think of all the people I have in my life who would stop me making an absolute tit of myself online like she does on the daily,,,,,,, and she has non of them in her life. I have friends (proper old school 30+ year friendships), Newer work friends, Younger friends in their 20's, Inlaws, Siblings, Parents, Children and a husband! She has non of that.
Her own mother and sister are as attention seeking as her. Her husband is a doormat who just loves the money and can't be bothered to stand up to her and protect his kids. And her Dad is clearly the same. She has no "real" proper friends, they are just Insta wannabees like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's hoping to be featured on their official Instagram page I bet. Celebrity Babs gracing them with a visit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Who knew you could buy orange tights?! I can't believe she went out dressed like that. She must love the attention so much, even when it's people laughing at her

• Haha
She’s so basic! Will she even mention the superb falconry display? Probably not!!

ETA: she probably barged her way through all the photo ops and then left. They’re home already?! Shows how money means nothing to them. I like to get my money’s worth as we can so rarely go on a day out!

Reactions: 16
Just desperate for people to approach her! Who wears mickey ears anywhere but Disney?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s with the Disney ears 🤷‍♀️!!

I don’t get what Disney has to do with Halloween at Warwick Castle 🎃🤷‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.