Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
A mongrel, a crossbreed, Heinz 57. That’s what a zuchon is. Can’t be that good of a friend if she’s never asked the breed of her dog. And the kids didn’t even get to name her! Ducking evil witch.
So she’s making her poorly (her words not mine) recuperating dad go to hers because of a puppy. Emma where the fuck are your priorities

And an afternoon playing with a puppy got her exhausted she’s got no sodding clue for what’s coming. House training a puppy is as hard as toilet training a child.
i hope to god it chews her fucking manky converse high tops
Wow Lucy has been dead what 23 days and it’s let’s get another dog 🙄 not even one month of mourning a beloved family pet - that puppy was clearly earmarked all along

I think some ( of course not all) people whose elderly dog dies forget the effort entailed in raising a puppy

I knew she was talking bullshit when she said it was difficult to adopt a cat … fuck off, the rescue shelters are desperate to rehome cats

Her whole life is just one big fabrication for the gram

Reactions: 30

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
See you nasty bitches…….I don’t always sit on my arse…….I do clean……I do.

Bore off! It’s Friday of half term - go down the pub for tea with your kids, go bowling, go to the cinema, play a board game………..anything but sitting about in your smelly pj’s again!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
I've messaged Studio to complain about their choice of influencer...they keep sending her free crap that is never seen again.
Do you guys remember when she took her pastel decorations off the xmas tree last year to put studio's red ones on for an ad...only to then put her pastel ones back on and give the red ones to her sister because they weren't to her taste?
No idea why studio would want to work with her again. She only shows their stuff when paid

• Angry
  • Heart

Jade33

VIP Member
Aww Babs you disappoint me. I thought you would do the Conway birthday tradition of the birthday boy/girl waking up to a room full of balloons the morning of their birthday.

Do I see the shed or shoe cupboard full of balloons? No.
I've cracked it! He sleeps upright in the smeg! The balloons are right outside his door! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Ooooh a thread title! Thanks Cow Bags, I loves ya 😘

I haven’t really kept notes for a recap on the last thread (sorry) but the grid posts we’ve been subjected to are;

Being over 40 and still wearing bright clothes, daft accessories etc etc and how fabulous she is for being such a role model for women.

AD for Next midi (or mini, because she’s an idiot who can’t get anything right) dresses…..she of course made them look shit with a belt and manky trainers/ugly boots.

Photos of the house because it was nearly a year since they moved. Not actually a year, but because she’s always jumping on to the next event she couldn’t wait to get in there. Looks shit and overcrowded in there, they won’t be there long!

Her and a ridiculously massive Santa Mickey Mouse from Costco that she bought, even though her house is bursting with tat already.

AD for a podcast (that she wasn’t on!) about Disney, so the usual photos of her in the parks.

2 posts of them in London. Meant to be for the 40th birthday of PUS but they saw Hamilton and we know that was rearranged from lockdown times, so it wasn’t actually especially booked for his birthday. She made it look so boring - they basically went to sweet shops, a park, fast food places and were in bed (well, Steve was at the gym) by 8pm. Total waste of money and effort and not at all inspirational for anyone else to follow. Plus the outfits 🤦🏼‍♀️🤮🤦🏼‍♀️

AD for plastic Halloween crap from Poundstretcher, only featuring the kids, too much tat and babyish things for her nearly at secondary school daughter!

Speaking of which, she submitted the school application form for the Golden Girl so we had a sickly sweet poem about how much she loves her and is proud of her etc etc. All fair enough, it’s a big change and most parents feel like that, but not really something 1000s of strangers need to know about. Privately fine, publicly it’s just her saying “ooohh now tell me what a brilliant mum I am please Babettes, even though I sell my kids for ADs and ignore them for hours a day. Fanks, loves ya” 🙄🤮🙄

Reel of her (well, honestly it was mostly her belly as it’s hard to look at anything else in the world’s most unflattering outfit) dancing aggressively to the Ghostbusters song while wearing a Halloween costume. We’ve seen it before. She still takes it all too seriously and looks demented/aggressive/vicious rather than she’s having a laugh. There was a high kick, clearly today shes 100% better but it wasn’t long ago she needed sympathy engagement and it was still numb. Babnocchio in full swing.

The 6th year of “remember when I bought pumpkins to go in jars and they were too big” story. Talk about rehash and repeat!!

A photo of PUS and the kids in London for the start of half term/the last week of Steve being in his 30s. Pointless post.

And yeah. 100s of mundane stories, her grim face all greasy and her picking herself, the head wobbles and hand gestures (it’s still under the chin folks!) are getting worse by the day. We’ve had her dressed up like a clown as per usual, lots of captions that make no sense. She’s always out shopping for crap, eating cake and drinking creamy Starbucks drinks, she’s always moaning and being aggressive about everything, she’s usually being a cow and winding PUS up, ignoring her kids. All her her her. She’s made a lot of content from watching a program she’s already googled the ending of, and having decorators in to paint the hallway (and it’s a different colour before you even dare mention it 👊🏻)

And there have been a lot of “exaggerated stories” lately. IE, most of what comes out of her mouth sounds like total bullshit. From seeing Nicole Kidman jogging in London, to the decorator they hired being the same one who originally painted the house, to Erin wearing an oversized Scouts shirt as a dress for her swearing in ceremony. No vlog Wednesday because she’s not been able to work with the decorator there, even though her stories on Monday were all about how he’d think she was a weirdo for taking photos of Christmas things. So yeah, she talks a lot of crap but can’t keep up with it all so makes herself look like an even bigger idiot than usual!

I thought this would be a shorter recap just doing grid posts. I underestimated just how much crap she actually shares on Insta. I knew there were millions of stories, but there were also 12 grid posts in 10 days. Wow. She sure can rehash a lot of crap!

• Heart
  • Haha

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Any guesses as to what might be in that care package? 🤣
im going with;
copy of the pamphlet
framed photo of Babs
plastic tat from poundland
a mug (one of the mugs she’s not been able to shift on the website)
half eaten box of chocs
empty cock in a can (well it’s thirsty work delivering a care package)

• Haha

Whatsername

Chatty Member
I can’t believe that selfish cow is watching what she wants and denying Steve 90 minutes of TV.

My husband doesn’t like football but if there’s a match on that I want to watch he’ll watch with me, he generously pays for my Manchester United season ticket every year and on the odd occasion that our son can’t make it to a game (he’s 21 and I love that we still go to matches together, that he still wants to sit next to his old mom) then he comes with me.

In return, I watch hours of the Tour De France with him, I’ll go and stand around for ages so that I can cheer him on when he runs his half marathons, I’ll walk around Available Car with him even though he’s not buying anything.

That’s all a part of marriage as far as I’m concerned, there’s got to be give and take in a relationship, but with Emma and Steve it appears that there’s one half of the couple who is all take.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

BonBon27

VIP Member
Uh, I have an expensive mongrel (cockapoo) who we bought as a puppy when the kids were 3 and 5 as rescue places weren’t interested in us! I’m not defending her, just putting it out there in case anyone else does too as we haven’t done anything wrong and reading this thread could make someone feel bad!

Babs on the other hand has done lots of things wrong- it’s not a dog of her mate because she hasn’t got any, it didn’t just appear in front of her one day because you have to reserve puppies, she has done no research into the breed, it’s ALL for content. That dog will be loved because PUS and the kids will put the effort in but it’s just engagement and cute photos for Babs. Ugh. As I said yesterday, just when you think she can’t get any worse she steps it up a level!

• Heart
  • Sad

BonBon27

VIP Member
40th birthday celebrations
What a time to be alive
Watching crap tv
Kids in bed despite it being school holidays
It’s 8.00 pm
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
God even with the “we weren’t meant to be here” excuse surely the four of them could have gone bowling, or to the cinema, or a nice dinner, or last minute theatre trip, or a night in a hotel, or literally ANYTHING. I doubt his parents are doing anything that important on a random Thursday in October, they knew the holiday was cancelled a few days ago so I’m sure she could have rallied them round for one of her beige buffet specials or a takeaway or pub meal. Christ she’s so awful 🙄

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
It is so weird that today, the day after he is released from hospital following something serious enough for Babs and the Gang to cancel Ste's birthday trip abroad, is apparently the most appropriate day since they moved to the Tiny House of Tat for Rog to finally come over...? She's created a peculiar (I'm saying peculiar, because right now I can't see what purpose any of it serves) web of fibs and now there's a massive hole in it!!
Right?? I was just making some notes for the recap and genuinely can’t understand the stories she’s told. She must be lying, because all the things that are happening are too stupid to be real, but I don’t get why or what she’s getting out of it! On what planet would a man who apparently was on death’s door last weekend (because you wouldn’t cancel a holiday if it wasn’t really serious right?) come out of hospital and rock straight round to someone else’s house for a tour and an overexcited family with kids and a puppy?? What kind of miracles are the NHS performing in Brum these days?!?

• Haha
  • Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Good morning my little cow baguettes .. is that a real word or did I just make it up?

Anyway have a lovely day whatever you’re doing. Me personally I’m acting as a bailiff to get an elderly man who’s in hospital to pay me back for a holiday that wasn’t cancelled and was merely just delayed.I just love making ill people feel worse about themselves 😁 - toodles!

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
That photo of Rog made me feel uncomfortable as it could easily have been taken without his permission. Your fathers ill health is not fucking content you vile goblin.

Also can this dog be fully grown yet as I’m already sick of the word “puppa”.

Lastly I hope for your 50th Babs that Stephen gets you stick wrapped in brown paper smeared with dog poo - because that would akin to the absolute shit show you’ve provided him for his 40th.

• Haha
  • Sad

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
I've just braved some of the latest vlog and she has actually just said that they're not doing pumpkin carving because SHE doesn't like touching the innards. Hold on, but isn't pumpkin carving for the children? I'm sure Erin is more than capable of attempting to carve a pumpkin whilst supervised and if not, why can't they do it with their dad? A classic example of because Babs doesn't like something, nobody in the family gets to do it.
So selfish.

She also said (regarding the frames for the picture wall) that she likes to buy things in even numbers and then proceeded to say that she had bought 5 but may need 7.
Babs, 5 and 7 are not even numbers.
Hope that helps.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
She looks horrific. What an embarrassment- it’s ALL for the ‘gram. Nothing else matters to her- nothing. This was nothing to do with giving her kids a nice day out- it was all about pictures for Instagram

Erin- well, I’m sorry as I dont like being negative about kids (especially when theyre a product of their mother’s narcissism) but she needs to STOP wrinkling her nose and trying so hard- she just comes across as obnoxious. Sadly I fear she will be exactly like Emma. Totally thanks to her hideous mother.

Emma -stop trying so bloody hard- you are never going to get the free trips to Dubai, the Disney trips etc- You are too much of an embarrassing failure.
You’ve flashed far too many hideously ugly body parts, and done too many grim 6am Insta stories where you look like death warmed up to get any quality brands to work with you. Stick to Poundland/Studio and the other bargain basement crap you promote because thats who you are:

Bargain Basement Babs.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mingles123

Chatty Member
Although it was lovely to see the kids smiling I don’t agree with ‘surprising’ anyone with a live animal, it’s very alarming and loud for them. It was a shame she didn’t get a rescue but not surprising with Babs at all, as ever it’s clearly last minute, many breeders have sold puppies before they’re born so she’s clearly just flicked through the classifieds on a whim 🙄 it would have also been nice for the kids to be involved with choosing their new pet especially Ethan who clearly loves animals. It was very telling that they had to show gratitude towards Babs before even touching the dog. And in true Babs style she’s already manipulating the pup - ‘she can sense I’m upset’…….more like she can sense you’re a piece of work

I've been in hospital with a flamin pulmonary embolism and missed EVERYTHING. So much to catch up on. I am 35, eat well and move a lot more than Babs - I even care for my dog by walking her. No risk factors. I know we rightly take the piss out of her but for the sake of her kids, she needs to take care of herself.

Few things that have stuck with me after reading -

Only grass should be described as lush.
PUS is the bathroom tiles to her fajita breakdown.
Her spelling and grammar are atrocious. I don't know how she received a Masters

I wonder if Rog caught covid in hospital while there for his hip? It is so strange to me that anyone would go away while their spouse was hospitalised.

The whole lot of them are weird.
Good lord hope you’re ok! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211028-123757_Instagram.jpg

I'm aware this may over step the mark,,,,,,,

But who writes this on a picture of their husband. Looking like this especially 😳🤦‍♀️ It's like she's his carer, not his bloody wife! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28