Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t judge her for getting a puppy as I had one myself (first dog and didn’t feel equipped to get a rescue) but at least my Labrador is a proper dog and not some inbred designer pooch, bred purely for the ‘cute’ factor’. I can’t believe she’s admitted she didn’t know what ‘breed’ it was! She’s as thick as pig tit. I feel so sorry for that poor puppy, which is basically just click bait.

Reactions: 26
The way this has been manipulated for content engagement is so twisted. She had to fill a reel because they’re more popular with the algorithm, she had to post it at peak time this morning to be noticed. This is purely for content, it’s gross.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
A mongrel, a crossbreed, Heinz 57. That’s what a zuchon is. Can’t be that good of a friend if she’s never asked the breed of her dog. And the kids didn’t even get to name her! Ducking evil witch.
So she’s making her poorly (her words not mine) recuperating dad go to hers because of a puppy. Emma where the duck are your priorities

And an afternoon playing with a puppy got her exhausted she’s got no sodding clue for what’s coming. House training a puppy is as hard as toilet training a child.
i hope to god it chews her bleeping manky converse high tops
Wow Lucy has been dead what 23 days and it’s let’s get another dog 🙄 not even one month of mourning a beloved family pet - that puppy was clearly earmarked all along

I think some ( of course not all) people whose elderly dog dies forget the effort entailed in raising a puppy

I knew she was talking bullshit when she said it was difficult to adopt a cat … duck off, the rescue shelters are desperate to rehome cats

Her whole life is just one big fabrication for the gram

Reactions: 30
I've been in hospital with a flamin pulmonary embolism and missed EVERYTHING. So much to catch up on. I am 35, eat well and move a lot more than Babs - I even care for my dog by walking her. No risk factors. I know we rightly take the piss out of her but for the sake of her kids, she needs to take care of herself.

Few things that have stuck with me after reading -

Only grass should be described as lush.
PUS is the bathroom tiles to her fajita breakdown.
Her spelling and grammar are atrocious. I don't know how she received a Masters

I wonder if Rog caught covid in hospital while there for his hip? It is so strange to me that anyone would go away while their spouse was hospitalised.

The whole lot of them are weird.

Edit, just seen they've bought a puppy. I'm bleeping furious. The attempts to rescue were bollocks. Fake. Performative. The pup being the daughter of her friend's dog still means a dog was needlessly bred. She's trying to make it wholesome by wording it that way. If her mate's dog had a litter around the time Lucy carked it, surely Margot was an option already. She is full of shite. Ethan won't get a look in with that pup. Erin is an overbearing miniature of her mother.
Bloody hell, a PE is no joke. Hope you’re doing ok now xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It actually comes across as though they’re glad Lucy died so she can now have the instagrammable puppy of dreams

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If I was Stephen I'd be outta there by now. Cancelling his 40th Birthday holiday to pick up a puppy. It is all for Babs. If anyone attempted to cancel her birthday plans she'd be hanging them out to dry. Hope Rog is OK, don't think Babs really cares tbh, she's more interested in herself as per usual

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think it was quite selfish for them to get a new dog at this point. How many trips have they got booked for the coming months? Don’t get a puppy if your not gonna commit to looking after it and going on 5 holidays Constantly leaving it.

I understand some people won’t agree but just my opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So many questions🙈. Who is going to walk the dog? Why is she so tired all the time? Would you not go to the doctor if at 43 years old you were so exhausted by 630pm? Christ i havent even finished work at that time! Will her house smell even more now? I imagine it smelling florally fusty...damp, washing drying on radiators, crappy yankee candles, rats and now a dog to add to the smells🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Firstly Babs it's a bloody overpriced mongrel that you have.

Yes it's cute now , but who's going to train and socialize it properly? She can't trust herself in public so what chance does the dog have?

My lovely rescue has pooped all over the kitchen floor overnight, my own fault I gave her different dog food in an emergency. Let me tell you spaniel poop and underfloor heating is a heady mix.

The only positive I can garner from this is the natural happiness on the kids faces, especially TT , no forced insta crinkle nose crap this morning.

I think it was quite selfish for them to get a new dog at this point. How many trips have they got booked for the coming months? Don’t get a puppy if your not gonna commit to looking after it and going on 5 holidays Constantly leaving it.

That'll be why rescues turned her down flat, if indeed that was ever a real option with her. They won't normally settle a dog if you've got holidays due in the next 6 months or so.

Reactions: 16
So many questions🙈. Who is going to walk the dog? Why is she so tired all the time? Would you not go to the doctor if at 43 years old you were so exhausted by 630pm? Christ i havent even finished work at that time! Will her house smell even more now? I imagine it smelling florally fusty...damp, washing drying on radiators, crappy yankee candles, rats and now a dog to add to the smells🤢
Are the rats going to be OK with an excitable puppy? Is she perimenopausal? The irony for somebody who can't believe they're the same age as parents on TV and makes content for toddler mums

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder how soon it will be before some kindly old lady or gentleman or perhaps even a group
of super cool teenagers stop blabs whilst she’s taking the new puppy on a walkety walk just to let her know how beautiful her ‘fur girl’ is 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20

It’s not just your opinion. They duck off for weekends away, day trips alone, and multiple holidays abroad in a normal year that poor puppy won’t know if it’s coming or going.
We chose not to go on holiday abroad as a family for years because of leaving our previous dogs as they were elderly and the thought of something happening to them whilst we were away just destroyed us! We know we won’t be able to go abroad as a family due to our current dog (exceptionally large breed and no one will take him for doggy day care never mind kennels) and we’re fine with that we holiday in the uk with our dog and then the kids get one on one alone with us if we want to go abroad.
she’s just a selfish twit.

i will say I rescued my current dog a month after we lost our last dog, not to replace those that had passed but because he needed saving and my SEN son struggled without his best mates. She’s done it for sodding content

• Heart
Reactions: 17
3000 likes isn't the engagement she hoped for the dog post...
That's because people who follow her don't follow her for rats and dogs. They follow her for disney and tat. She probably thinks that the Babettes would be thrilled for her but they're not all morons, surely they have so many questions about the holiday, rog and now a puppy.

Reactions: 13
That's because people who follow her don't follow her for rats and dogs. They follow her for disney and tat. She probably thinks that the Babettes would be thrilled for her but they're not all morons, surely they have so many questions about the holiday, rog and now a puppy.
And the cost they’re minimum £800 - it’s 6 weeks before Xmas those that follow her can miss the designer bag, wrote it off as outlet shopping they won’t be able to fathom how she can drop that kinda money out just like that.
sayingher friend “had one left” erm bullshit a) no one would pass up on that kinda money whether she’s gonna see the dog or not - mates rates maybe but not free and b) I’d wanna know why that one a witch at that, who are always more expensive was not sold. Her story has more holes than Edam cheese

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really hate these Instabeggars that get puppies/pets and do a whole filmed surprise set up with their kids!!!! 🤬
Lucy is soon forgotten now they have Margot as the next cash cow. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Disneyland Paris booked and hasnt she got Disney on ice this weekend? If not I hope she’s passed those tickets onto a family who would appreciate them, what a shame she didn’t give them away to her best friends, the babettes

As for the tears and making out like she is so down and deserved of this little pooch its also making me sick, you’re crying cos your dog has just died, your father is ill, your marriage is a sham, your kids don’t need u as much and you have zero identity and self worth cos youve left a respected career to flash you gunt on the gram. You need help not a dog.

She’s just dreadful

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Disneyland Paris booked and hasnt she got Disney on ice this weekend? If not I hope she’s passed those tickets onto a family who would appreciate them, what a shame she didn’t give them away to her best friends, the babettes

She’s just dreadful
If she has that’s why her parents are suddenly going to her house to visit and not vice versa. She’s probably making them puppy sit

• Sad
  • Heart
Poor Lucy, she’s barely cold and she’s been replaced. Bet she had her name down for that ‘little dog’ before Lucy died!
Steve will be in charge of the walks - he’ll probably have to nip home during his working day to take it out cos Babs will be knee deep in Netflix.
Leaves a bad taste in my mouth - it’s all purely for engagement

Uh, I have an expensive mongrel (cockapoo) who we bought as a puppy when the kids were 3 and 5 as rescue places weren’t interested in us! I’m not defending her, just putting it out there in case anyone else does too as we haven’t done anything wrong and reading this thread could make someone feel bad!

Babs on the other hand has done lots of things wrong- it’s not a dog of her mate because she hasn’t got any, it didn’t just appear in front of her one day because you have to reserve puppies, she has done no research into the breed, it’s ALL for content. That dog will be loved because PUS and the kids will put the effort in but it’s just engagement and cute photos for Babs. Ugh. As I said yesterday, just when you think she can’t get any worse she steps it up a level!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.