Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to that Dino place yesterday! I was 24 hours away from a sighting in the wild!! Thank goodness we didn’t go today!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think TT was all that thrilled to be at the Dino place tbh. Her face as she turned away,as if to say not this boring tit again. At her age, my holidays were spent playing with mates and chilling out. Of course it had to be all about Bab, gotta do what she wants to do. How many bloody times had she been to those gardens? She might as well get a job there as she's there every other day. They could employ her to sit on her arse and talk utter shite to the plants- she'd be well qualified for that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't think TT was all that thrilled to be at the Dino place tbh. Her face as she turned away,as if to say not this boring tit again. At her age, my holidays were spent playing with mates and chilling out. Of course it had to be all about Bab, gotta do what she wants to do. How many bloody times had she been to those gardens? She might as well get a job there as she's there every other day. They could employ her to sit on her arse and talk utter shite to the plants- she'd be well qualified for that.
Yep! Ezza's face and the eye roll 🙄🤣👍 Brilliant!!!! Oooh I'm already seeing cracks in the golden child and how she acts ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Studio must pay well to get him agreeing to this given his usual 'shyness'

You sound surprised by this? 😉😉x

"I LOVE Halloween, it's my season.....but I don't carve pumpkins, eughhh slimy inside of pumpkins eeeeuuugh"
"I LOVE Walt Disney World...but I can't stand rides.." 🤣🤣🤣
"i LOVE pumpkin spice season! definitely my favourite time of year! but i HATE pumpkin spice lattes. URGH. literally just force them down for autumn content!"

"i LOVE providing relatable, body confident content to toddler mums! just look at me posing with my gunt hidden behind yet another hideous designer bag!"

"i LOVE this size 18 topshop dress! it's the dress of dreams! but i much prefer to hide it in the back of my wardrobe and wear vintage old clothes that actually fit!"

"i LOVE christmas! it's christmas the moment halloween ends! but i utterly DESPISE the fact that my son annoyingly reminds me how many days their are until christmas day! urgh. so ANNOYING. " *dramatic eye roll*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hey Cowbags, keep buying my £14 mugs that cost me pence to make. It enables me to buy posher mugs for myself. Fankz. Love you lots 😘
E019D4A9-EE87-4492-A5A2-1EA6058641CE.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
ah, that pumpkin. "I PAINTED HIMMMM!"

so she literally mananged to slap some white paint on a pumpkin and then scrawl a face on using sharpie - NOT paint. that hardly took the creative skill or talent she's claiming it did. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg Bab tell us you don't read tattle when you do read Tattle....TINGO 🎉🎊🤸
to the Tattler who posted this on the last page. Bab so blatantly reads here. Bab getting ideas from tattle since the great fire of London !!!
Screenshot_20211025_154109_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
How come if running helps with her anxiety she has only just restarted running? Would it not be something you do regularly if it helps your anxiety? Also wasn't time or something else their love language? And love language,
what an awful phrase
there is no way that babs' love language is "taking the piss out of each other". this is the woman who blocks people who leave eye roll emojis on her posts because she's so "sensitive" she can't deal with anyone who doesn't perceive her as the comedy KWEEN of brum! and she's passing it off as a "joke", but we're all very aware that babs will fully expect "poorly" rog to reimburse her for any losses they made postponing the holiday, since it was all his fault they missed out!

plus we all know that babs' "love language" is buying them tat and expecting expensive gits in return. 🤷🏻‍♀️

i also don't get why ahe keeps making such a huge deal about about steve's fortieth birthday, and his supposed demands for an extravaganza. with the holiday cancelled - and if that had been cancelled when it was booked to celebrate babs' birthday, she would have been throwing tantrums and stomping about, especially if steve's dad being "poorly" was the cause, although i doubt that would be reason enough for her to cancel - it seems his birthday involves a meal out with the family - although whether the wet ones will be able to attend with rog's illness is debatable , and i imagine that will result in babs pushing for the meal to be cancelled, because heaven forbid she has to spend time with steve's family to celebrate HIS birthday - a poundland packet of blue balloons and organising herself to buy him a bleeping cake - i predict a costco one, obvs. his celebrations hardly compare to babs' fortieth celebrations, with all the decorations, a huge personalised cake, helium balloon to pose with for gram-worthy photos, a huge party for friends and family AND a trip abroad - not to mention whatever lavish presents she demanded. based on babs' gift giving, the poor guy will probably be given a hoover. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
there is no way that babs' love language is "taking the piss out of each other". this is the woman who blocks people who leave eye roll emojis on her posts because she's so "sensitive" she can't deal with anyone who doesn't perceive her as the comedy KWEEN of brum! and she's passing it off as a "joke", but we're all very aware that babs will fully expect "poorly" rog to reimburse her for any losses they made postponing the holiday, since it was all his fault they missed out!

plus we all know that babs' "love language" is buying them tat and expecting expensive gits in return. 🤷🏻‍♀️

i also don't get why ahe keeps making such a huge deal about about steve's fortieth birthday, and his supposed demands for an extravaganza. with the holiday cancelled - and if that had been cancelled when it was booked to celebrate babs' birthday, she would have been throwing tantrums and stomping about, especially if steve's dad being "poorly" was the cause, although i doubt that would be reason enough for her to cancel - it seems his birthday involves a meal out with the family - although whether the wet ones will be able to attend with rog's illness is debatable , and i imagine that will result in babs pushing for the meal to be cancelled, because heaven forbid she has to spend time with steve's family to celebrate HIS birthday - a poundland packet of blue balloons and organising herself to buy him a bleeping cake - i predict a costco one, obvs. his celebrations hardly compare to babs' fortieth celebrations, with all the decorations, a huge personalised cake, helium balloon to pose with for gram-worthy photos, a huge party for friends and family AND a trip abroad - not to mention whatever lavish presents she demanded. based on babs' gift giving, the poor guy will probably be given a hoover. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Re: STEVES 40th I thought going to
London was his treat 🤔
Blimey for my 60th it was a day with my children and grandchildren, a meal and bog standard cake with 60 on it 👀
Their whole life involves freebies and trips
Disney cruise, west end show, butlins, Ads a plenty, pretend shed of dreams
Just duck off blabs no one cares about your tone deaf boasting

Attachments

• Heart
Time is her love language remember her saying it.

Speaking of time-she has managed to watch nightmare before Xmas in less than an hour according to her stories today-less than an hour between opening credits and a post about the boy and youtube. You fucked up your pre records shorts

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet the kids go to bed so early because they are shattered, I don’t think I can think of a time she ever lets them just be.
even on a ‘homey’🤮 day she makes them all sit and watch the same things! It’s weird. Every part of their day is structured. Days out every day of the holidays/numerous holidays etc

Reactions: 16
I bet the kids go to bed so early because they are shattered, I don’t think I can think of a time she ever lets them just be.
even on a ‘homey’🤮 day she makes them all sit and watch the same things! It’s weird. Every part of their day is structured. Days out every day of the holidays/numerous holidays etc
They probably feign tiredness and ask to go to bed early just to get away from her!

• Haha
she's paid for a pass, so any trips there are "free" - she's obvs determined to get her money's worth! ethan seemed to enjoy the dinosaur trip, but surelyerin didn't need to be dragged along when she could have been hanging out with friends, and engaging in tween activities she actually enjoys. but then thay would have meant a day out with only ethan, and babs wouldn't bother with that - not unless it was a gifted freebie. she'd far rather rot on the sofa than drag herself out to spend a day with ethan.
🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
63D482E8-5809-4F23-B782-801062E4903D.jpg

Is she for real?! The kids have been too scared to watch Nightmare Before Christmas for years?!
My daughter is 10 and has pretty much watched it since birth and she absolutely loves it, it’s not scary in the slightest!!
The whole family met Jack at DLP.. why queue to meet a character from a film that the kids hadnt watched? Oh yeah, it’s because she wanted to meet Jack 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Christ, Ethan looks like he is watching the tv at a painful angle!

I would say hocus pocus is more grown up than nightmare before Christmas. I haven’t watched it with my kids yet so I don’t have to explain to them what a virgin is….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Time is her love language remember her saying it.

Speaking of time-she has managed to watch nightmare before Xmas in less than an hour according to her stories today-less than an hour between opening credits and a post about the boy and youtube. You fucked up your pre records shorts
time is her love language?! the only thing she dedicates any real time to is gurning in front of the camera and netflix! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.