Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching You before 7pm?! Those poor kids, shipped off to bed at a toddler bedtime even on half term. My 7-year-old will be up till much later seeing as he’s off school this week. She really can’t wait to get rid of them, can she?! So strange although not surprising!
I was just coming to say the same thing! We had a few hours out today with some friends, home by 4, kids entertained themselves while I caught up on some house jobs. We’ve had tea and watched a program together. They’ve just gone up for a shower and then want to carry on with making a stop motion video so they are upstairs but they’re together, awake, busy and will probably be back by 8 to hang out for a bit. Won’t be in bed until at least 9/9:30. It’s the holidays!! Her poor kids. Their day was basically being dragged to Warwick, made to wear stupid accessories and pose for photos, watch their ridiculously dressed mum pose stupidly for Insta worthy pictures then home for an afternoon of YouTube before being banished away on their own by 7pm. Awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I was just coming to say the same thing! We had a few hours out today with some friends, home by 4, kids entertained themselves while I caught up on some house jobs. We’ve had tea and watched a program together. They’ve just gone up for a shower and then want to carry on with making a stop motion video so they are upstairs but they’re together, awake, busy and will probably be back by 8 to hang out for a bit. Won’t be in bed until at least 9/9:30. It’s the holidays!! Her poor kids. Their day was basically being dragged to Warwick, made to wear stupid accessories and pose for photos, watch their ridiculously dressed mum pose stupidly for Insta worthy pictures then home for an afternoon of YouTube before being banished away on their own by 7pm. Awful.
She can’t wait to get them out the way can she? Right it’s 7pm bugger off you two! And how can they not spend the whole day at the castle? They must’ve missed loads. I bet it’s her, I bet she wants to go as she’s bored and wants to get home and put her fat lazy arse on that sofa and there she’ll stay!!

don’t the children every have friends over?? Although to be fair I don’t think I’d send my child there in case they got roped into some modern day child labour aka an Instagram ad!!

Reactions: 14
Where are her kids?
6.45 in half term and her kids are already banished
Erin is nearly 11, how can she get rid if her kids so early-what happened to time being her love language?!

I wonder what happens if they try to come out of their rooms

Why have kids to then constantly try avoiding them I don't get it. They deserve so much better

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She can’t wait to get them out the way can she? Right it’s 7pm bugger off you two! And how can they not spend the whole day at the castle? They must’ve missed loads. I bet it’s her, I bet she wants to go as she’s bored and wants to get home and put her fat lazy arse on that sofa and there she’ll stay!!

don’t the children every have friends over?? Although to be fair I don’t think I’d send my child there in case they got roped into some modern day child labour aka an Instagram ad!!
We only went to a small park/garden centre/free museum and then pub but managed to make it last over five hours! A castle would have been a longer day for sure. But then we actually want to see things, not just take a few photos for Insta!

I 100% wouldn’t let my kids round there! They’d be fed crap, photographed for the Internet and shouted at by an aggressive Babs. I would however invite her kids over to mine to let them play without being recorded, shove some vegetables in them and let them stay up past 7pm!!

Sorry if this was already posted on the contradictions of Babs as I’ve not read all the comments but didn’t she say they hadn’t watched Nightmare Before Christmas in years because the kids were too scared?

... yet they both dressed up as the characters last year? Makes sense.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
What percentage of her posts consist of her justifying some outfit/saying she doesn't care what people think of her. If you really don't care just post a picture in your outfit? Or add a caption with info about where you got it?
I think she might be one of the most insecure Instagrammers. Where's the fun or the joy? 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I cannot get over this…..ever…….seriously, I think I need a groupon counsellor
Annoys the crap out of me too. They just have no idea about anything. Why the heck didn't they buy curtains that fitted properly or buy a smaller rail. It's all kippers and the proverbial curtains! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why the f does SHE need a mum bag?? Beating a dead horse. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Does she need a mum bag for a 9 and 11 year old? I have a mum bag cus I have small children although there's not a lot I need to carry in the winter. Even my toddler can carry some crisps and their own gloves in their backpack.

ETA - maybe it seems like a small thing to pull her up on but it's just really disingenuous. Especially when posing with that ridiculous pumpkin bag

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She has nothing!
She is clinging on to what got her this gig 8 years ago! And that is talking to the Mum gang who are knackered, bored, lonely and would quite frankly welcome attention from anyone. Except they've all moved on, and she's still packing her Mum bag and wiping her almost teenage kids arses and telling them what to eat, wear, read watch and do, because she has nothing else!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She was home from her day out before I’d been on my lunch break 🤦‍♀️

Other than the tights and bag, that outfit is predominately black?!? Her caption, as ever makes no sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
She has nothing!
She is clinging on to what got her this gig 8 years ago! And that is talking to the Mum gang who are knackered, bored, lonely and would quite frankly welcome attention from anyone. Except they've all moved on, and she's still packing her Mum bag and wiping her almost teenage kids arses and telling them what to eat, wear, read watch and do, because she has nothing else!!!
And packing them off to their rooms at toddler bedtime.

• Sad
  • Angry
why does steve have to seek babs' permission when he wants to weat shorts?! controlling the clothes your husband is allowed to wear screams emotional abuse, babs. but sure, you plaster your controlling behaviour all over the internet. 👌🏻

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.