Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Reels are absolutely tit and beyond ridiculous, but her re share of last years Halloween reel really does show how much she's declined in a year. She has aged so much, looks dreadful, way bigger, and so much more of a lazy arse! No way she'd put that much effort in to making a reel now.

Reactions: 20
What does she mean she’s now at the age of parents in programs? She’s like what? 42? She’s been a parent for 11 years. What is she on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What does she mean she’s now at the age of parents in programs? She’s like what? 42? She’s been a parent for 11 years. What is she on about?
She’s a bleeping idiot. I hate it when she says things like this. ‘Oh I’ve just realised I’m the age of a parent!’ Is she for real?! I mean really?! Or does she think ‘what can I type here that’ll make the sheep laugh?’ And then it’s not even funny! Oh and I’ll pull this minging face as well to go with it! But I’ll use a filter as my skin looks like tit in real life!!!!!

• Angry
They look undercooked in the middle. Like most of their food. The cinnamon rolls never look cooked.
Haha her best tip for making the rolls is to make them bigger than they're supposed to be, and cook them for less time, its probably safe to assume the rest of her "cooking" goes the same way 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
FFS, Bab, you need to get out and fulfil your life by working, taking up hobbies, staying up past 8pm cos I know no-one, including myself ,who thinks about such nonsense...you chat absolute tit !! And the face on it 😱, apologies to anyone eating their evening mealView attachment 831768.
Why? Why would you want to make yourself look that ugly and unhealthy and just vile. What is actually wrong with her?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'd imagine she means when she watches a program aimed at teens she's the same age as the parents in the program. The "cool mom" in means girls would be a prime example, she'd like to think she's the Regina George, but actually she's the mom trying to be down with the kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
FFS, Bab, you need to get out and fulfil your life by working, taking up hobbies, staying up past 8pm cos I know no-one, including myself ,who thinks about such nonsense...you chat absolute tit !! And the face on it 😱, apologies to anyone eating their evening mealView attachment 831768.
The nose and lips 🤢 they look like they're made of plasticine!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd imagine she means when she watches a program aimed at teens she's the same age as the parents in the program. The "cool mom" in means girls would be a prime example, she'd like to think she's the Regina George, but actually she's the mom trying to be down with the kids 🤣
Bit I though Babs said there’s no one over 40 on tv so how can she be the same age 🤦🏻‍♀️🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s a bleeping idiot. I hate it when she says things like this. ‘Oh I’ve just realised I’m the age of a parent!’ Is she for real?! I mean really?! Or does she think ‘what can I type here that’ll make the sheep laugh?’ And then it’s not even funny! Oh and I’ll pull this minging face as well to go with it! But I’ll use a filter as my skin looks like tit in real life!!!!!
There was a filter on that story?! 😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I would love it (and there's more chance of me flying to the moon) if she did him a Birthday grid post that wasn't ALL ABOUT HER!
I mean, if I'm honest, I'd love it if she didn't do him a Birthday grid post at all because he's a boring enabler who should no better, but we all know she will.
So here you go, Hi 👋 Emma. We know you read here...... see if you can manage to wish your arse wipe of a husband a Happy 40th Birthday without making it all about you. Because Steve isn't the only thing turning 40 tomorrow, 40 is also the amount of times you've said he's "your Toyboy" since last week. And the amount of times you've told us how you met, how he hid you from his family (this I love 🤣) and how he asked you which bus you got home. Liven it up a bit Bab. Cos its soooooooo boring 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.