Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
A sodding carrier for a dog?! Is she bloody insane. All for bloody content and what she wants. What if that poor dog tries to jump out?!
She is everything I despise in people rolled into one

Whilst I have my 🧼 📦 out I hope that house has been scrubbed from top to bottom to remove Lucy’s scent. That will be soo confusing for the poor little thing coming from its original home and their scent to that disgusting place.
on the upside it’s gonna wee everywhere to put it’s own scent down 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

bsw123

VIP Member
I think it was quite selfish for them to get a new dog at this point. How many trips have they got booked for the coming months? Don’t get a puppy if your not gonna commit to looking after it and going on 5 holidays Constantly leaving it.

I understand some people won’t agree but just my opinion!

• Heart

Lakajo

Chatty Member
E684911D-59F6-47C5-90C9-E11E169216AD.png
7am and she’s already decided which film they’re going to watch today. Every inch of their lives is planned by that hideous woman, isn’t it! Those poor kids must be constantly walking on egg shells.

• Sad
  • Wow

Mingles123

Chatty Member
Is it Spain? No is it some half arsed balloons just left on the floor like the aftermath of a toddlers party 🤔 yes

nil for effort blabs nil
Stes gonna be pissed when he has to clear all that shit up tomorrow and buy Babs the flowers she’s pre chosen for being so thoughtful and wonderful as she wallows on the sofa in a grump mourning her thirty something toy boy so he has to take the kids out alone whilst she catches up on real housewives of erdington

She works so hard she deserves a rest

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
Can't wait til this puppy sees all her Christmas decorations and thinks "I'm having that". A few smashed Mickeys

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
I’m all for personal style, expressing yourself how you want and not giving a shit what people think of you. I wish I had more balls for it, I’m a classic “will people judge me if I wear this?” dresser. But honestly?? That outfit she’s wearing today just screeeeeaaaamssss “sad old lady trying to be fun and down with the kids but failing miserably”. Not even really the skirt and jumper, but the bloody Disney accessories 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Do I wear the ears at Disneyland? Yes. Yes I do. Do I wear them anywhere else? No. No I really do not.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
So next year when my husband is 40 I need to:
*cancel a holiday he was looking forward to cos I don’t really fancy it
*buy two balloons that don’t match in size and colour
*put up a ribbon door thingy
*get his mum to send me some photos to blu tac up
*make up t shirts with a slight reference to a film I pretend I like but probably don’t really understand
*get him a cold hash brown from MaccyDs on a paper plate with some candles in that he can’t actually enjoy because I need to take photos for the ‘gram
*take him to his favourite team’s ground for a tour that’s aimed at 10 year olds
*strop off when him and the kids are excited about football things
*moan to thousands of people that he has the audacity to want to spend his “birthday money” when I in fact spend the budget of a small country on absolute crap every week
*tell the world I don’t allow him to actually watch his team (which would be a lie - shift work stops him having a season ticket but he goes when he can)
*call him “adorbs” 🤮

Right, got it!

• Heart
  • Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
She buys herself so much unnecessary crap, expensive stuff aswell as cheap Tat, but he can't have a genuine Villa top on his 40th 🤬 Selfish twat!
That shite £64.99 Disney pumpkin bag springs to mind for a start
Then
vampire Mickey Mouse £64.99
Christmas Mickey Mouse £44.89
Mickey hands ‘handbag’ £50.99
All comes to £225.86
And this isn’t taking into account all the other crap she treats herself to
Clothes she never wears it’s always ‘oh this is old stuff’

Attachments

• Wow

BonBon27

VIP Member
So this may be an unpopular opinion, and I didn’t have sound on, but I thought that AD was actually better than some of the usual crap we get. It did at least have a bit of a story with being a day dream, and wasn’t just a couple of crappy photos and then her talking in a sickly nervous rushed voice on her stories!
Please let me stay a Cow Bag though 🤣

I’m really sorry for her dad being ill (not poorly, that’s what your kids are not a grown man) and I hope he’s ok. Whatever happens I can already see she’s not going to handle it well - if he’s ill enough to cancel a holiday she should be off Insta and concentrating on supporting her mum, sister and kids. Actually keeping it private. If she prances around like her usual self all week, showing off all her half term activities and generally being a melt, then expects sympathy to up her engagement for ADs, it’s going to really irritate me. I’ve been through losing a very ill parent and I know everyone copes differently with things but the way she was when they lost Lucy was awful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Studio must pay well to get him agreeing to this given his usual 'shyness'

You sound surprised by this? 😉😉x

"I LOVE Halloween, it's my season.....but I don't carve pumpkins, eughhh slimy inside of pumpkins eeeeuuugh"
"I LOVE Walt Disney World...but I can't stand rides.." 🤣🤣🤣
"i LOVE pumpkin spice season! definitely my favourite time of year! but i HATE pumpkin spice lattes. URGH. literally just force them down for autumn content!"

"i LOVE providing relatable, body confident content to toddler mums! just look at me posing with my gunt hidden behind yet another hideous designer bag!"

"i LOVE this size 18 topshop dress! it's the dress of dreams! but i much prefer to hide it in the back of my wardrobe and wear vintage old clothes that actually fit!"

"i LOVE christmas! it's christmas the moment halloween ends! but i utterly DESPISE the fact that my son annoyingly reminds me how many days their are until christmas day! urgh. so ANNOYING. " *dramatic eye roll*

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I know others have said this but why the hell did she have to open the stuff and act the twat (as usual)
She could have done the Ad, made her money and then gifted that LOL hamper to a follower who really needed it this Christmas.
Emma, this isn't me being a Troll or a cowbag. This is someone who has previously worked with families who have NOTHING and helped get them back on their feet. You are always reaching out/preaching to the struggling mums. Why could you not have given them an actual gift for once, not just the gift of you acting the twat online. Genuine question. Cos this has really really hit home to me how awfully privileged you are. And how selfish you are too ☹

• Heart
  • Angry