Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Here’s a little rework of the carol Once in Royal David’s City -

Once in lovely Birmingham city
Stood a mouldy Hobbit House,
Where a mother exploited her children
Just so they could meet Mickey Mouse:
Emma was so drunk and riled,
Triple Threat her favourite child.

Ste came down from his stepladder,
Where is Babs the Lard of all?
Is she drunk under the table,
Is she filming another haul?
Mummy corner is where he found her,
Holy Shit she’s found my Grindr.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
So I hopped on a TikTok trend just for you Babs and to reminisce over the fab content you’ve provided us in 2022.

So much content missed out, but never forgotten Babs.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Pity post pending (look at that, alliteration Emma!) for tomorrow -

"Over the weekend. A couple of people. Felt the need to speculate over Stephen's recent family tragedy. Some had originally thought it was MY dad. Grandad Rog. Thankfully it wasn't. However. Some people. Wrote hateful things about Stephen's relative who passed. Trying to make public who it was. Disrespecting my family and their privacy. Hating on me for taking a trip to my home of Disney.
I'm just a mum. Putting my babies first. These little ones have had a tough time of it. I did what I felt was best. I don't need to justify myself to anyone. My therapist has always said it's not worth the aggro.
I try and keep this a happy and fluffy space. But I'm going to take a step back for a few days. To sniff my babies. Soak up some Christmas magic. Hot chocolate and lots of comfort food. If you're grieving this will literally cure it. Hope that makes sense.
Sending love and positive vibes to you all.

Em".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
She cancelled Ste’s birthday week to Barcelona because of her dad’s diagnosis.

Ste’s dad dies and they still go to Disneyland in between the death and the funeral.

Let that sink in for a minute

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

Mingles1001

Chatty Member
We’re not surprised you can kick that leg high cos you’re quite chubby we’re astounded by it due to your story about nearly being paralysed???????? #pickamunchausenlane

• Haha
Reactions: 48

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
He reminds me of David from the Royle family
oh, that is a similarity that has been referenced so many times - to the point that i'm sure 🪜's nickname amongst the 🐮🛍 was Dave at one point! 🤣

the likeness is striking though. the same haunting gormless expression, sallow skin, face absolutely devoid of all emotion, dead behind the eyes, communicates with the occasional grunt, taken advantage of by his wife and expected to do all the childcare, enjoys a nice plate of beige, all the energy and joy and life sucked out of him the moment he said "i do" and could be swapped seamlessly for a cardboard cutout and nobody would notice. seriously, if you saw this photo, you could easily scroll by and assume it's babs and steve...!

Screenshot_20221203_213347_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

BonBon27

VIP Member
It wasn’t a dig at you, and I’m sorry if it seemed that way.

I was merely saying that we don’t need to speculate if it was/wasn’t Stephens Dad.

Because it was either him, or someone with the same name had a funeral in Birmingham on the same day.
Don’t worry, I didn’t take it personally!
It’s just I almost can’t bear knowing that it was definitely his dad, because it makes her behaviour all the more hard to believe. To announce on the day she left London that it wasn’t her dad, to still go to Disneyland, to ramble on about how great the funeral was, to continue all the Christmas content she’s shoved in their faces and to then share that photo of her dad with a comment about his amazing health…..
I’ve been around this thread for a while and have seen all the horrendous and stupid things she’s done. But all of that just makes her a truly awful person. I’m not sure I can even comprehend how that will affect Stephen and those kids down the line. Grief is a funny old beast at the best of times, for me personally the experience of losing my mum completely changed me and most of my relationships. For her to behave in that way is unforgivable in my eyes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Great comment Hannah. You will immediately be blocked though. As she who dares to criticise the Kween shall be struck down!!!
9D156E1A-8A52-48F0-9AE2-19990399756B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Why does she say that going to the Harry Potter place is their new ‘no Santa’ tradition when they been to see Santa 4 times this month.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I was having coffee with my husband yesterday and when he went up to collect the drinks he told me he’d just seen Rachel from S Club! But actually guys it was just a woman with brunette hair. I’m still laughing at the joke now!! I had to share it because I know it will make you rabid with laughter that you’re all currently rolling on the floor screaming.

Babs in the words of Regina George - stop trying to make Ste happen, it’s not going to happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Did they not have a night out together at the Buzz light year premiere? Or has that been wiped from her memory!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

Brummy mummy #128 - "Golden girls birthday, boasting galore, who gives a "fudge" about the calender door".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43