Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SingSong

VIP Member
So lying spread eagled on her bed in her pants is fine, but wearing a coat and hat makes her anxious...ok😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

fkeh

Did anyone else think she messed up and admitted that Ste doesn’t share a bed with her when she said that Ethan had fallen asleep on her side so she had to sleep the other side? She quickly said that Ste slept in Ethan’s bed but why didn’t she just sleep in Ethans bed?🤔 maybe because she’s a brat?

• Haha

Frankie75

VIP Member
Morning all,
So Babs ‘Breaking News’ this morning is that her and Pus have swapped advent calendars because Babs dropped hers and all the chocolates fell to the bottom.
No mention of the four children that fell into a frozen lake and suffered a cardiac arrest, at Babbs Mill Park, which is only a stones throw from the Wetton’s house. 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

Stickladylove

You can see from her reflection the weird angles she contorts herself into to hide her size, she’s bent at the waist here, but it’s hard to tell from the misleading photo! Body positive my arse.

And PS, she looks like Stephen’s carer in that hand holding photo.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Her page is not "the corner of the internet"
Its the the fucking garbage bin of the internet, where all the sad lonely thick selfish pricks all hang out like the dregs of society. Because anybody who likes this woman is as bad as her.

That post "disclaimer" is a disgusting way of her justifying her abhorrent behaviour.

We know you read here Emma,,,, well fuck off you disgusting twat!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Handwash30

VIP Member
She’s back with another hilarious “controversy” - this time, millions of outraged “Paulines” are considering not being her friend because she doesn’t like Wispas.

Such an original joke hey? Are her and 🪜 in a secret competition to see who can be more boring?

You know what I think when someone tells me they don’t like Wispas? I say “oh, right” and continue with my fucking life as if I’d never found out this useless piece of information.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
Went to twycross zoo in a maxi dress and home alone boots- took some pictures, watched from the sidelines while 🪜 and the kids went ice skating……
Here’s an idea…. Go to the zoo dressed appropriately for once, remove the fucking clown makeup and DO THE ACTIVITY. She’s not disabled, she isn’t elderly, if she falls she’s got plenty of padding to protect her. She never, ever does anything remotely exciting.

BonBon27

VIP Member
I think I forget every year how sickening she is with the bloody advent calendar. Absolutely animated (more than she ever is over her kids or husband) and rabid over a small chocolate bar at what, 6, 7, 8 in the morning. When she should be up, showering, sorting the kids, emptying the dishwasher, feeding the dog, getting ready for work (LOL 🤣). We’re in a very well publicised cost of living crisis, children are waking up with nothing to eat, and this 45 year old moron is sharing herself opening an advent calendar and chattering on and on about which sweets SHE wants or likes. How?? How is this the world we live in?? How does she not have a shred of decency or kindness in her?? I bought 8 extra calendars for the food bank collection last month because the thought of a kid not having one made me want to cry, and this absolute twat is shoving her privilege down everyone’s throats every bastard day!

And breathe. Feel better now I’ve said that!

• Heart

ChickenWine

VIP Member
You see you have a duty of care to others. If we went out and then got symptoms I’d like to know I haven’t got covid so I don’t spread it. Considering her Dad is Ill you’d think she’d have an ounce of compassion for others. But this is Babs after all.

The way she rips into the advent calendar... she’s like an adult child!
I can’t bear seeing those grabby, meaty trotters opening that calendar! She’s like Augustus gloop! Babgustus gloop!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Hareandbear

VIP Member
In just a couple of days we have had:

Your Dad is dead but mine is alive!
Your kids are dead but mine are at clubs!
You can’t afford heating or food but look at my wrapping paper
…….
😶

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

BonBon27

VIP Member
It’s just such a pathetic statement. She may as well just say;

“My loves, I can’t be arsed to talk about serious things. I don’t like it if it’s not about me or what I’ve spent money on. If I say that this is a happy, light corner of the Internet I can get away with churning out my boring, crap, repeated content and no one can question me. I’ve said I won’t be talking about serious things, so don’t come at me. I will talk about belts, food, chocolate, buying shit. I don’t care about anyone else but me, so why would I talk about other people? But I’m telling you it’s because you all need entertaining, so that’s it. Now. Where is my cuppa and 6 festive bakewells for brekkie?”

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35