Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her vlog she comments she got money from stes mums…. So could it have been his dad that died… wouldn’t you say from stes parents other wise?
Maybe, but I’m not sure it confirms anything because for 34 years my mum bought every present, wrote every card, booked every ticket etc etc. I probably would have said my mum got it for me if I was talking about something she’d given me, even though technically it would have been from my dad too. It could be that Steve’s mum does everything 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Maybe, but I’m not sure it confirms anything because for 34 years my mum bought every present, wrote every card, booked every ticket etc etc. I probably would have said my mum got it for me if I was talking about something she’d given me, even though technically it would have been from my dad too. It could be that Steve’s mum does everything 🤷🏼‍♀️

A quick Facebook search using public domain information that Babs has shared over the years, confirms it was Stephens Dad that has died

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Don’t 🪜‘s parents look after the dog when they are away? Please don’t tell me if it was his dad who died and they buggered off on holiday and said ‘can you dog sit?!’ To his mum?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
A quick Facebook search using public domain information that Babs has shared over the years, confirms it was Stephens Dad that has died
Well I haven’t searched anything, the family member hasn’t been shared publicly so I just gave my thoughts based on my own experience.

Reactions: 10
No The Adderleys, Nadia and Mark.. they really are a car crash of a couple and their eldest was "home schooled" by Mark. The result was she has no qualifications and no proper job at 20 nearly. She and her 15 yr old sister also pose in revealing poses on Instagram for folk to leer at..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well I haven’t searched anything, the family member hasn’t been shared publicly so I just gave my thoughts on my own experience.
It wasn’t a dig at you, and I’m sorry if it seemed that way.

I was merely saying that we don’t need to speculate if it was/wasn’t Stephens Dad.

Because it was either him, or someone with the same name had a funeral in Birmingham on the same day.

Reactions: 12

I was merely saying that we don’t need to speculate if it was/wasn’t Stephens Dad.

Because it was either him, or someone with the same name had a funeral in Birmingham on the same day.
It’s comments she makes on a daily basis that reveals far too much whether intentional or not, she made it clear it was a family member on his side and they like privacy but she can’t keep her bleeping trap shut and even in their passing can’t give that family what they wanted the most…..she really is a narcissistic bleep of epic proportions

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Don’t worry, I didn’t take it personally!
It’s just I almost can’t bear knowing that it was definitely his dad, because it makes her behaviour all the more hard to believe. To announce on the day she left London that it wasn’t her dad, to still go to Disneyland, to ramble on about how great the funeral was, to continue all the Christmas content she’s shoved in their faces and to then share that photo of her dad with a comment about his amazing health…..
I’ve been around this thread for a while and have seen all the horrendous and stupid things she’s done. But all of that just makes her a truly awful person. I’m not sure I can even comprehend how that will affect Stephen and those kids down the line. Grief is a funny old beast at the best of times, for me personally the experience of losing my mum completely changed me and most of my relationships. For her to behave in that way is unforgivable in my eyes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Great comment Hannah. You will immediately be blocked though. As she who dares to criticise the Kween shall be struck down!!!
View attachment 1798714
Woah, hold on. Did Emma share the plaque or something saying it was good? Because it wasn’t that long ago that she was in the news for raging about some weight loss sign The Range we’re selling.

Let’s face it even if she had a head cold the day of the funeral she would not stay home and would insist on doing her reading. I can’t imagine she’s much support for the rest of the people there.
She probably would make them do a live feed so you could do a reading on the big screen

• Angry
Reactions: 9
In her vlog she comments she got money from stes mums…. So could it have been his dad that died… wouldn’t you say from stes parents other wise?
it's also the way that babs initially stated 🪜's family had requested that she respect their privacy and not share details of their loss, yet from the start, she seemed determined to adher to their request by doing the very possible minimal - basically not explicitly sharing exactly relative died, but pretty much everything but. in every other way possible, she has shared loads of details and referred to their loss repeatedly - and i genuinely think she is FUMING that someone has imposed boundaries upon her content, when she will have been desperate to talk about the kids losing a
beloved grandparent - not because it affected her on any way, but because she could have created content out of her grieving and garnered lots of attention and praise for being such a caring and loving mother.

so sure, she may have referred to steve's mum and not his parents in the sense that she is the one who buys the presents - but she has been purposefully dropping breadcrumbs since it happened, so in that respect it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if she mentioned steve's mum very specifically to cause speculation, zero fucks given as to protecting steve or the kids' privacy if she can drop hints out of spite. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sad
She probably would make them do a live feed so you could do a reading on the big screen
We actually still live stream funeral services in Ireland. Could you imagine her trying to be allowed tell everyone how to get the link so they could all watch her big moment.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine losing your dad & your wife saying 'oh, but the kids have missed so much the past 18 months' and 'we missed last year as my Dad was ill (but survived)' She.is.unreal.

🪜needs time to process and grieve as do the kids. Privately. All Babs has done is book out every damn weekend since. He needs to stand up for himself and stop chasing her £££.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
……….oh look who’s still a bleep! In fact they both are! Fun Ste enables this tit. Reap what you sow.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Woah, hold on. Did Emma share the plaque or something saying it was good? Because it wasn’t that long ago that she was in the news for raging about some weight loss sign The Range we’re selling.
I can’t wait for her to have a hissy fit and appear in Angry people in the News again.

The more I think about her doing the reading at the funeral the more I think she thought she was the guest speaker & enjoyed being the centre of attention.

Reactions: 16
So Stephens dad died and he was prancing around Disneyland Paris dressed as a card?!

They are both disgusting. Good luck to them when the kids move out and they are just left in a loveless empty marriage. They deserve each other.

THIS 👆 exactly this 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Someone who also happened to be best friends with Ste's godfather. Who also died suddenly and has a wife the same name as Ste's mum!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What an absolute shambles of a life they lead. Cunts, the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.