Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1818602Well no, I can’t imagine Twycross zoo, Tilda rice or butternut Box dog food are particularly in the market for hiring supermodels to promote their products. They might prove me wrong and we may see Gigi Hadid pushing a balance penguin around the ice rink next year, but I won’t hold my breath.
Why is she wanging on again about what she looks like and how she doesn’t look like a supermodel? Brands don’t pick people based on their looks, they pick them based on their engagement and stats. I cannot stand that narrative that she trots out saying nobody over 40 is on TV because it’s utter crap.

The statement that she doesn’t look like a supermodel and she gets work despite that says so much about her mind set.

Reactions: 23
Why is she wanging on again about what she looks like and how she doesn’t look like a supermodel? Brands don’t pick people based on their looks, they pick them based on their engagement and stats. I cannot stand that narrative that she trots out saying nobody over 40 is on TV because it’s utter crap.

The statement that she doesn’t look like a supermodel and she gets work despite that says so much about her mind set.
I'm amazed she gets any work based on her engagement and stats 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Babs you don’t want an appraisal because it would not even remotely be positive and you just block and cry troll at anything negative!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Appraisal my arse! I’ve seen more dynamic compost heaps! The whole point this attention seeking twit is getting her pants out on the internet is because she couldn’t hack it in the real world of work!!!!!!! She tried and failed numerous times, partly because she’s a socially repressed basic witch who still craves the attention she never received in secondary school

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m will go to hell on a handcart but I can’t stand either of her children Don’t shoot me down for saying it
You're not in Bab's echo chamber, you're allowed your own opinion here without being blocked!!

There's no Christmas party or appraisal Emma because IT'S NOT A bleeping PROPER JOB!!!!!
More proof she has no real friends in the influencing world. Like her, I work mostly alone, mostly from home. But there's a few celebrants local-ish to me in the organisation I belong to and a couple from other groups, and about 6-8 of us get together for a "Christmas do" and usually meet over the summer as well. We are in touch more or less daily. We have 5 separate WhatsApp groups; 1 for chit chat, 1 for covering each other in unexpected circumstances, 1 for having a bit of a moan, 1 for new ideas/touches we've seen, and yet another for sharing poems and readings... Where are her people? Why can't she set up a do with TTw and Reading Residence? I feel she's really stretching things calling this a job let alone a career these days. She's more like a stay at home parent with a side hustle these days, like mum's of my generation did tupperware or Avon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s always on the sidelines isn’t she Disney rides, ice skating etc what is holding her back from getting on the ice with the kids and her hubby it’s so sad because the kids will just remember how fun their dad was and how their mum never joined in. She’s 45 not 85 life is for living Babs!

Reactions: 23
She’s always on the sidelines isn’t she Disney rides, ice skating etc what is holding her back from getting on the ice with the kids and her hubby it’s so sad because the kids will just remember how fun their dad was and how their mum never joined in. She’s 45 not 85 life is for living Babs!
She's physically incapable of doing most of these fun things because she's massively over weight and unfit!!

Reactions: 28
Her last story ‘boo hoo I don’t get an appraisal ‘ yep that’s because you don’t actually do a proper job. Also not sure if you’re aware Emma, but not everyone gets an appraisal at the end of the year anyway, I’m public sector and where I work everyone is so bloody busy and under pressure you don’t have time to fart let alone reflect on your efforts or self- congratulate! What an oblivious, vacuous hole she is! Every other post is about how wonderful you clearly think you are and a cry for validation across the void of cretins that form your echo chamber of dresses with pockets, calories don’t count and all the other cliched shite you spout ad infinitum. I might be working right up until Xmas and be absolutely exhausted but I’d rather that and do an honest days work than sell my family out for a few quid and some poxy arse holidays etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Surely as a teacher she didn’t get a review in December anyway. The school year would have been one term in, so the yearly review would have been at the end of the school year in July right?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her last story ‘boo hoo I don’t get an appraisal ‘ yep that’s because you don’t actually do a proper job. Also not sure if you’re aware Emma, but not everyone gets an appraisal at the end of the year anyway, I’m public sector and where I work everyone is so bloody busy and under pressure you don’t have time to fart let alone reflect on your efforts or self- congratulate! What an oblivious, vacuous hole she is! Every other post is about how wonderful you clearly think you are and a cry for validation across the void of cretins that form your echo chamber of dresses with pockets, calories don’t count and all the other cliched shite you spout ad infinitum. I might be working right up until Xmas and be absolutely exhausted but I’d rather that and do an honest days work than sell my family out for a few quid and some poxy arse holidays etc.
How can she say she doesn’t get an appraisal when she has all those deluded morons telling her she’s gorgeous and inspirational ( 🤑)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
So I hopped on a TikTok trend just for you Babs and to reminisce over the fab content you’ve provided us in 2022.

So much content missed out, but never forgotten Babs.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
So I hopped on a TikTok trend just for you Babs and to reminisce over the fab content you’ve provided us in 2022.

So much content missed out, but never forgotten Babs.
This is iconic but now I’m irritated (again) by the fact she called it a tiki ROOM💀 I wish we could all get paid for stating the obvious…wouldn’t have known it was dark without Babs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let's hope her agency start giving her an appraisal and constructive feedback as she's spiralling downwards! Ten years...ten years and she considers this a job 🤬
i mean, i'd be perfectly happy to write babs an appraisal and a long list of constructive feedback - i'd even summarise it in bullet points so her ability to read it wouldn't be affected by her appalling attention span, and I'd write it all in zebra pen with hearts doodled above the letter I! admittedly, the majority of my advice would be a subtle worded "you're tit. pack it in!" and surely that's exactly what btec Paul should be doing?!he obvs hasn't yet completed his college course in assertiveness! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

and why is it "strange" to have no appraisal or christmas party when this is the "job" she's been doing to ten years?! as for the lack of christmas parties and drinks with colleagues, she's highlighted that the multitude of dresses that she showed off in her reels and specified were perfect for those very events she had no intention of attending were a total waste of money. although admittedly, i assumed btec Paul's mum would be organising him a little christmas disco with buffet snacks and a festive pass the parcel! perhaps it's just that she very strictly warned him not to invite the grellow one - with the threat that he would lose his pocket money and a reminder that babs doesn't share, so he wouldn't get a look in at the party ring biscuits and iced gems! 🤣

as for her family not caring that she's finished brand work for the year - we all know that they will have been forced to wait at the bottom of the stairs to cheer and give her a round of applause, likely having blown up balloons, and with 🪜 expected to present her with a laminated excel certificate for getting thru another year as a SM kween, exploiting her kids whilst providing a "safe corner" for babettes who are feeling "wobbly" and providing a public service by flaunting ehr excessive tat purchases, promoting poor health and dicking around in her underwear and calling it a "career". 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.