Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incoming reel makes no.sense . At. All ….. as per usual . no effort, no narrative, no talent …

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She doesn’t sob on the floor anyway! Shes standing up in the bedroom on her own! Useless as usual!

Is Ethan not too old for an elf?! Its not like elf on the shelf was a thing back when he was super young and so they must have introduced the elf in recent years...
as far as I can see, babs introducing elf in the shelf didn't happen til 2019 - prior to that, the elf in the shelf trend was mentioned multiple times in posts on her blog, but in reference to "things that you see on SM and shouldn't compare yourself too" - back when she labelled herself a "crappy mum" because she bought the kids basic chocolate advent calendars and didn't declare it was christmas on november 1st. i'm not even sure when elf on the shelf became a *thing* in the UK, but it seemed to be around certainly by the time ethan was a toddler - yet babs didn't join in, and made a point of saying she couldn't be bothered to put the effort in etc.

as the elf hype increased over the years, she must have realised it was going to remain popular, and that it would create relateable content amongst her toddler mum audience who had introduced the elf in the shelf for their child's first Christmas and so - with ✨content✨ flashing before her eyes - she raced out and bought an elf, and introduced the elf on the. shelf to her kids aged six and nine who - even if they still believed in Santa, would surely question why an elf was suddenly making an appearance to monitor their behaviour when he had not turned up any other year. but ofc, babs is great at "distracting" the kids when she doesn't want to deal with answering them, so in reply, she probably shoved tat and sweets in their hands - and then continued the toddler "tradition" ever since, as though it's not something she only started doing when her daughter was basically 10. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 18
She cannot get anything right!
She does not sob on the floor in Love Actually 🙄

I’m not caught up but This imaginary boyfriend commenting on her hair/face is just cosplay bollocks. I think she’s just adopted those Justin timberlake lyrics which were allegedly about Britney “ something I noticed… something one night… that you got a full face… it’s kind of weird to me since your so fine… if it’s up to me your face will change” then that would make sense why she went down a Britney hole 🕳 he was a bastard back then.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t sob on the floor anyway! Shes standing up in the bedroom on her own! Useless as usual!
Not only did she get the entire scene wrong but also blowing kisses at Stephen saying “I love you” - duck off Babs, make it realistic.

• Haha
urgh. tarnishing Colin Firth by comparing him with 🪜?! can she just NOT. obvs aimed at tattle with our recent conversations about who steve reminds us of - both in terms of his wooden, gormless appearance and dull personality - by attempting to associate her toyboy with someone preferable to royle Dave. but no. not Colin. there are absolutely zero similarities between the two. ultimately, Colin Firth is to 🪜 as Marilyn Monroe is to babs. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does she know that ‘the whole of mankind’ literally involves everyone and not just representatives of the male identifying species? So she’s saying she gets mad at everyone because Alan Rickman plays a philandering bloke with a midlife crisis 🤷‍♀️🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m not caught up but This imaginary boyfriend commenting on her hair/face is just cosplay bollocks. I think she’s just adopted those Justin timberlake lyrics which were allegedly about Britney “ something I noticed… something one night… that you got a full face… it’s kind of weird to me since your so fine… if it’s up to me your face will change” then that would make sense why she went down a Britney hole 🕳 he was a bastard back then.
I always sing, “you’ve got a fucked face” 😂😂

• Haha
She needs her bleeping eyes checked if she thinks 🪜 resembles Colin Firth. He’s a pink faced, hot dog shaped, watery eyed husk of a man. He oozes misery and defeat.

You know they say when a less attractive man dates a beautiful woman, he magically becomes more attractive to other women? Maybe poor Dave has the reverse of that which is why we all find him grotesque.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Honestly I didn't think even she'd stoop so low as to force her grieving family to go to away literally hours after someone so close passing.

What an utter bleep, this will definitely affect those kids later in life.

Truly unforgivable.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She needs her bleeping eyes checked if she thinks 🪜 resembles Colin Firth. He’s a pink faced, hot dog shaped, watery eyed husk of a man. He oozes misery and defeat.

You know they say when a less attractive man dates a beautiful woman, he magically becomes more attractive to other women? Maybe poor Dave has the reverse of that which is why we all find him grotesque.
Colin Firth looking damn fine and then you have 🪜looking like he drinks cider in the park wearing an anorak

🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That latest morning post has absolutely baffled me. I’m someone whos conscious of how I look but I still do up my coat when I’m cold, it’s basic common sense. She’s not some impressionable teen/early 20s. She’s a grown adult with kids and she’s sat worried if she comes across as boxy or whatever. Truthfully most people arent looking or bothered what most adults are wearing or look like. If that is truly her mindset most of the time, she needs to remove herself from a social media job because that isnt healthy and writing a long insta post to get people to comment and rationalise your bonkers opinions is weird

Also bringing up ex bfs again. You are supposedly happily married now, like she needs to learn random comments made by ex-bf are not something you should be fixating over years later. My ex’s have said some nasty things over the years and you know what? You learn at that time in your 20s or whenever it happened to rationalise it and realise it was a nasty comment and move on. How can you still be bothered by these things years later, unless it was like some deep rooted trauma.
Remember when they went to Iceland earlier in the year and she bought that ridiculously small coat, that she couldn’t do it, and it was literally below zero there. I really never understood that at all 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

But, I’ve never understood many of the things she says and does.

Does she know that ‘the whole of mankind’ literally involves everyone and not just representatives of the male identifying species? So she’s saying she gets mad at everyone because Alan Rickman plays a philandering bloke with a midlife crisis 🤷‍♀️🙈
be fair, we all know babs is a true feminist and in the cutting edge of wokeness - thus she refers to those who identify as female as "femalekind". 👌🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All I can say is poor Benda Fricker (pigeon lady in home alone 2) Oscar winner and is compared to Babs.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.