Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She so should do a covid test or at least stop at home away from the school carol concert. Selfish beyond words sharing her germs but no, Babs Conway will carry on like the chocolate inhaling trooper she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Her dressing gown having food all over it makes me feel 🥴🤢 I'm sure it's the same bit of food from the last time j

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Imagine a mum who doesn’t need to go out to work continuing to lie in bed in the morning leaving their put upon husband, who does need to go out to work, to get the kids up out of bed, breakfasted and ready for school 😡😡. Just wait til Erin’s a teen, the struggle to get them out of bed really intensifies !!! assuming you don’t carry on treating her like a toddler putting her to bed at 7:30 pm .

Get out of bed Emma you lazy £)*€ and do a covid test before the Carol concert !!! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why the duck has she been sitting in bed all morning posting stories about bleeping advent calendars?? How is that possible for anyone with kids? Why isn’t she up / dressed / walking the dog / making lunches / putting washing on / going to the gym?
I’ve already put a load on, gone to the gym and done a spin class, popped to tesco on my way home and now having a coffee before I take my teen to school. HOW IS SHE STILL IN BED?!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 29
You only have to scroll through her page for a few minutes to see plenty of photos of her in a fastened up coat over the last few years. Another foolish lie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Why the duck has she been sitting in bed all morning posting stories about bleeping advent calendars?? How is that possible for anyone with kids? Why isn’t she up / dressed / walking the dog / making lunches / putting washing on / going to the gym?
I’ve already put a load on, gone to the gym and done a spin class, popped to tesco on my way home and now having a coffee before I take my teen to school. HOW IS SHE STILL IN BED?!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯
Because she’s got covid ill. She’s one of those people who the world revolves around her when she’s “poorly” 🙄 No actually, she’s like that every single bleeping day.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Because she’s got covid ill. She’s one of those people who the world revolves around her when she’s “poorly” 🙄 No actually, she’s like that every single bleeping day.
ha! Exactly - she’s always like this. And she doesn’t seem any different to any other day, so I doubt she’s even ill. She’s just a lazy pig.

Reactions: 20
it's very clear the babette who wrote the first comment is hugely influenced by babs! check out the excessive use of full stops. needlessly making every few words. into a new sentence. her appalling grammar also reflects babs' masters-level grasp of the English language - like sure, "you're" is a shortened form of "you are" but "be proud of who you're" doesn't work! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and as for babs and her "i was so scared to wear my coat done up that i used to freeze, but last week I finally zipped up my coat, now commend me on my bravery!" - is this her revealing that she finally bought a coat that actually fits her #NOTasize18 girth? and that the supposed "trend" of wearing jackets and coats that don't do up isn't something she Invented, but was actually an indication of her lack of body confidence and insecurities about looking "bulky" and "like a square"?! and presumably, that's now the reason she will use to justify her parading around Iceland wearing an inappropriate and too-small coat, and then being surprised she was cold, and not because she refused to buy one that actually fit her. guaranteed she won't be sharing the size printed on the label in the coat she's wearing in the photo - as that would involve announcing that she as far more than "sized up"!

also very interesting that she's never mentioned this before - especially when talking about erin, a typical "tween", who refuses to wear a coat despite the weather, making a huge deal out of their similarity and "twinning" in preferring to feel cold. ffs babs, keep up. with your lies - the babettes may be deluded and incredibly slow, but eventually they will start to notice the obvious U-turns in her stories! 🙄🙄

as for her "i'm warm! steve! i'm warm!" - i wish she has caught his reaction on camera. because sure, it totally didn't happen, but the uninterested grunt and standard cardboard expression at her announcement that she's wearing a coat - yet another "adulting" skill she has finally unlocked - would have been hilarious. 🤣🤣
Sorry to go back to this. The coat “she finally did up” the same coat she was wearing done up last year when next gifted it to her. Is. Oversized. I’m between and 16-20 depending on the style etc and an 18 in that coat was far too big for me so if #notan18 is saying it fits her it’s only because it’s so oversized

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why am I far too invested than I’d like in her bleeping life to know she had already had a twirl in her advent calendar before her breaking news story 🙁🙁

• Haha
She so should do a covid test or at least stop at home away from the school carol concert. Selfish beyond words sharing her germs but no, Babs Conway will carry on like the chocolate inhaling trooper she is.
Absofuckinglutely! 💥💯 Of course it's not easy to miss these things but for the sake of others and yourself it's honestly the best and kindest thing to do.

Reactions: 17
This! I’ve been up since half 6 (which for me is a lie in because for most of the school week I have to be up at half 5), have got myself up, showered, got my daughter ready for school and walked her there as I don’t drive (which takes 25 minutes) and now am on the bus to work. I only work short shifts as I also have to pick her up from school (I’m a single parent) but I have no time in the morning to fanny around with selection boxes or advent calendars. In fact, I have an advent calendar and I’ve yet to see any of the chocolate out of it because I let my daughter eat them 🤣. I’m only 6 years bloody younger than babs and I’m not interested in advent calendars anymore. I’m interested in my daughter’s happiness.

I don't watch her often and mostly just follow this thread, but I always wondered does she not share a bed with her husband? Or is he already up at 6am while she records herself from her bed? I get the feeling they have separate sleeping arrangements.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I got into a silly instagram argument with someone last night whilst I was in bed (as you do 🤣) and, well, this was their profile when I checked…
88A3138E-5567-48DF-BEBB-EBB8047B747A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
There’s definitely a consensus on here they sleep separately. The biggest clue for me is how she moans about “daddy snoring” when they all share a hotel room and he’s shown in a single bed by himself. Surely if they shared a bed together every night it wouldn’t be a surprise that he snored when in a hotel.

She does often say they both sleep in that double bed at home though. To be honest she could just admit having different rooms works better for them if that’s the case, or just not acknowledge it at all, but nope. She’s lied about even dumber things than this though so it’s not surprising.

Reactions: 19
I’ve been in work 2 hrs after a 45 min commute and 2km walk to and from train. My teens were up showered and eating breakfast before I left for work. how was she still in bed when she has children?!

Reactions: 16
I just don’t get how she is basically a stay at home mum but seems to do absolutely NOTHING around the house while 🪜 gets the kids up and ready, then goes to work and then comes home and makes dinner?!? Another thing that really annoys me is why she always says she’s cleaning on a Saturday. She has all week to clean the hobbit house - can she really not stand her family so much that she cleans on a Saturday to stay away from them?!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.