Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ste loved by the nation? That’s even more embarrassing than when she says “the man, the myth, the legend”

The man is drier than plain toast dipped in sand.

If anyone has trouble sleeping, lie back and think of Ste and let the coma induced by boredom take over.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Come ste let’s show everyone how fun we are…. Ste ste ste oh no sorry your actually made of cardboard
it was awkward viewing, knowing babs had been waiting, absolutely RABID with delight, counting down the minutes until she could share the "you've been cancelled!" with 🪜 at foghorn volume - the whole story filmed with the camera rammed unnecessarily close to her grellow skin, cackling manically, eyes barely visible as they are absorbed into her face and those huge yellow gnashers.

the only funny part of that entire story was that babs thought the situation was so hilarious that she assumed cardboard 🪜's reaction would be more other than the usual monotone "oh well" - as if she genuinely thought he would care that her deluded fans didn't agree with her choice in christmas movie - a message he will only have responded to in an attempt to prevent a tantrum - to the point that it may result in even a slight alteration in tone which may potentially be interpreted as emotionaless steve actually showing a hint of interest. the dullness of his response highlights - yet again - that steve is not a guy who ever uses the phrase "you go, girl!" - and ofc she didn't aim the camera at him because his standard gormless expression would have made it very clear that he didn't give a duck and would likely love to be cancelled if it meant he didn't have to humiliate himself performing or posing woodenly in any more of babs' reels. 🤷🏻‍♂️

🪜 has absolutely zero interest in babs or her life or her "job" as an influenza, and he couldn't make it any more obvious if he tried! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I can not take much more of the advent calendar nonsense 🤪
BABS IT IS NOT THE SAME CALENDAR AS LAST YEAR

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She cancelled all her plans because she's ill but STILL went to the school Christmas carol concert. Make it make sense.
Oh and all because she doesn't want to be ill for the golden child's birthday. 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Golden girl has managed to drag her birthday over the whole weekend, must get it from you kebab who at the ripe age of 45 drags her birthday out......

Reactions: 18
Where’s the look what shite I got for my birthday video ….have I missed it or is she too snotty to deal with it.

I really hope she doesn’t do a grand video for her soon to be 12 year old daughter….she’ll get ripped to bleeping shreds by the older kids at school , probably behind her back (hopefully) but the day is coming when the golden one is gonna be seriously tormented by her mother’s selfish bleeping actions

Reactions: 16
Get a bleeping life seriously. If this was one of my friends they wouldn't be my friend much longer.😅 Also doesn't check dms but magically reads one minutes after the story has been posted 🤔🤔🤔
Adult elf on the Shelf ….. More like Chub in the bath Tub.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
No no no don’t mug me off Babs. I refuse to believe this is true. No one is this sad surely?!?
Hahahahahaha how the duck would that daily discussion go?

Weirdo 1 - "Have you seen today's?
Weirdo 2 - "I know, a teeny tiny bit of a twirl"
Weirdo 3 - "OMG spoilers, i haven't seen it yet"
Weird 1 - "Twirls are nice"
Weirdo 3 - "yeah"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The wording of that message is very much the way she writes. She's trying so hard to go viral.

Reactions: 17
Of course TTT has managed to stretch her Birthday out over the whole weekend Emma, because kids behaviour is learnt from their parents. And you being an immature narcissistic spoilt brat over your own Birthday will have obviously taught her that this is normal and acceptable. Saying that, you're enabling her behaviour and I imagine most of the Birthday fun has been meticulously planned and controlled by you anyway 🙄🙄 So bore the duck off about your brat childs Birthday!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.