Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

turndownthenoise

She is happy Erin is of the age to do things that babs enjoys. I hate the way she says ‘don’t worry if you have toddlers it gets fun’
I have found the teenage years utterly heartbreaking and strenuous, give me peppa pig back any time. Yes, there are some lovely moments but the friendship/self confidence and general teen issues are really hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Ste loved by the nation? That’s even more embarrassing than when she says “the man, the myth, the legend”

The man is drier than plain toast dipped in sand.

If anyone has trouble sleeping, lie back and think of Ste and let the coma induced by boredom take over.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

LaBlonde

VIP Member
wow, yes! i totally forgot that she had previously shared the name of steve's godfather - plus the name of his father - which definitely seems to confirm that steve's "adored family member" was his dad. it's not only dragging the kids to Disney when they were visibly grieving but also the way she initially announced the death, stating she couldn't share details but making it sound like a huge inconvenience as she had to cut short her London break with wet san and erin. and again, that doesn't even take into account her disgusting description of the funeral as "a lovely day". 😡😡
she also announced the news by saying “it’s okay, it’s not MY dad, he’s fine”.

knowing now that this was likely about ste’s father is honestly the most disgusting thing she has ever done (on a list of not great things).

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Handwash30

VIP Member
They’re not celebrating Erin’s birthday, they’re celebrating the anniversary of Emma giving birth apparently. Subtle difference

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
C7EAD0DF-6621-4659-8745-A00AA72E79A4.png
Well no, I can’t imagine Twycross zoo, Tilda rice or butternut Box dog food are particularly in the market for hiring supermodels to promote their products. They might prove me wrong and we may see Gigi Hadid pushing a balance penguin around the ice rink next year, but I won’t hold my breath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle!!! I didn’t think Emma was good at anything but I’m wrong! She is absolutely bloody brilliant at being completely & utterly insincere and being totally predictable!
Fucking cunt

there was a vigil last night and another on Saturday. What a way to empathise with grieving parents. “The world is a horrible place at the moment. Especially locally”bit I wrapped all my presents and we’ve got X amount of activities to do. Fuck. Off. You.Vacuous. Cunt

• Angry
  • Heart
She's just too much at the minute, I feel like an idiot for letting her grotesque behaviour get to me so much but she truly is vile.
How can someone be so unaware, so thoughtless, so insensitive... the mind truly boggles.

I'm pissed off with myself that someone so insignificant can wind me up so much (bet she loves this on her daily doom-scroll) and no it's not just a case of ignoring it, it's a case of her being so in-your-face at every opportunity. Throwing a chocolate across the room, bragging day to day about her tier of chocolate and wrapping presents when you've some people who wish they could have such luxuries this winter.
It's freezing cold and the economy is on it's knees, communities are struggling but fear not people this gluttonous prick is here to rub it in even more.
She needs a slap. JUST FUCK OFF!!!

I cannot stand her.

• Heart
  • Angry

Mingles1001

Chatty Member
We all know Stephen is a go big or go home person 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

FUCK ME Id be more aware of a ghost entering a room than him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

SingSong

VIP Member
Your appraisal for 2022 Bab, as you asked for it:
* you look even more unhealthy
* your make up is somehow worse than in 2021
* you've become even more lazy
* you're still selling out your kids privacy
* The desperation to avoid having to get a proper job, is becoming embarrassing

Overall, you're shit. Hope that helps😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Get a fucking life seriously. If this was one of my friends they wouldn't be my friend much longer.😅 Also doesn't check dms but magically reads one minutes after the story has been posted 🤔🤔🤔
Adult elf on the Shelf ….. More like Chub in the bath Tub.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Mrswafte

Why do a 9yo and 12yo need to see santa 3 times? In fact why would any child need to see Santa 3 times? She does everything to death and in doing so completely takes the magic out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

ohyes

VIP Member
49A32B3B-9657-4F5A-9D39-6EA23C795F9C.jpeg

Holy fuck balls, this should come with a warning ⚠ 😱 how can she not be worried about how unhealthy she looks?! 🤯

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38