Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it confirmed that it was Stephens dad? I saw a post of someone saying they heard it was an aunt or uncle .. but I didn’t see/or missed any confirmation after that.
i haven't seen any confirmation of which beloved member of steve's family died - unless i missed it? babs seems to have - so far - managed not to reveal the specific family member, while simultaneously dropping hints and revealing every other detail of their loss, totally disrespecting their request for privacy.

Reactions: 14
Surely if it was his DAD he wouldn’t have still gone to Disneyland Paris!! 😳😳😳

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So she still insisted on DLP when he probably wanted to be with his family and sort things out and be there for each other, that makes the comment about “it’s ok it’s not grandad Rog’ even more insensitive, still a grandad that the kids have lost.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She cancelled Ste’s birthday week to Barcelona because of her dad’s diagnosis.

Ste’s dad dies and they still go to Disneyland in between the death and the funeral.

Let that sink in for a minute

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
If ever people needed proof she is a narcissist this well and truly seals it.

Reactions: 24
I hope Babs has enjoyed her birthday weekend seeing her old gal pal LP with an ad for B&M then gifted VIP trip to Disney on Ice. Hahaha

I mean I’m not a huge fan of LP but I enjoy the fact that Babs is so jealous of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It couldn't have been his dad surely?
Everyone on here knows how much I despise this woman.
We all do otherwise why are we on here.
But on this occasion I think I'll refrain from commenting on something that she hasn't made public and that's "allegedly" on her personal Facebook?????? And more importantly, is quite possibly not true 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Everyone on here knows how much I despise this woman.
We all do otherwise why are we on here.
But on this occasion I think I'll refrain from commenting on something that she hasn't made public and that's "allegedly" on her personal Facebook?????? And more importantly, is quite possibly not true 🤷‍♀️
I’m with you on that, I think it said on here that it was an uncle rather than his father. Amazingly, Babs the blabber mouth has kept quiet about who it was, so we can’t really comment or guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If it was his Dad there are just no words dragging him to DLP in those first stages of grief and not letting him be with his family not to mention vlogging the whole thing I desperately hope it wasn’t as that is just the absolute worse thing she has ever done

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m with you on that, I think it said on here that it was an uncle rather than his father. Amazingly, Babs the blabber mouth has kept quiet about who it was, so we can’t really comment or guess.
I love my Tattle laughs, you guys make me howl and all have hearts of gold.
But I don't enjoy speculation and how much it derails from what she's actually doing wrong 🤣🤷‍♀️
She's never going to disclose who died (quite rightly) and that's fine by me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.