Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You see you have a duty of care to others. If we went out and then got symptoms I’d like to know I haven’t got covid so I don’t spread it. Considering her Dad is Ill you’d think she’d have an ounce of compassion for others. But this is Babs after all.

The way she rips into the advent calendar... she’s like an adult child!
I can’t bear seeing those grabby, meaty trotters opening that calendar! She’s like Augustus gloop! Babgustus gloop!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
A babette has commented on the #ad they have a big drive so will check for the essentials. Had it not occurred to the babette to do such a thing before setting off on a long drive? If not that explains why they still worship queen babs….

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That advent calendar is just "content" for her. If it wasn't she would have opened yesterday's door yesterday. She's probably got 2 other advent calendars, she will definitely have replaced the child sized sock one she bought and doesn't Stevie usually get her a Yankee candle one(?) as she used to moan about the green one (?)

Reactions: 16
Getting his hair cut on a sand? What does that mean?
Also, is she trying to convince us that Ste is funny and actually has a personality? Because if so, then she really failed with that story.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was having coffee with my husband yesterday and when he went up to collect the drinks he told me he’d just seen Rachel from S Club! But actually guys it was just a woman with brunette hair. I’m still laughing at the joke now!! I had to share it because I know it will make you rabid with laughter that you’re all currently rolling on the floor screaming.

Babs in the words of Regina George - stop trying to make Ste happen, it’s not going to happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Ooh sounds like covid to me. My friends had a sore throat like hers first & felt awful...she won't test though as there's no requirement. Business Same tit as usual then.
Me too , she’s allegedly never had it 🤔 plus she’s just been to London Town as she calls it , mixing in an Abba concert & god knows where else . It’s highly likely to be covid but did you notice she blamed the boy. I’d test you selfish 🐄 to protect others 😡

eta just seen the ad, what an embarrassment plus she’s leaning forward in that dress to try to look slimmer.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
You see you have a duty of care to others. If we went out and then got symptoms I’d like to know I haven’t got covid so I don’t spread it. Considering her Dad is Ill you’d think she’d have an ounce of compassion for others. But this is Babs after all.

Yes when I got covid in the summer I stayed in for above a week. I didn't feel like getting out of bed for a few days I must admit, but after then it was because I didn't want to pass it to folks more vulnerable than myself. I am part time at work and did work from home during that time which did help. She MUST have had covid before the way she flies around and she is not the cleanest person around! For some reason she doesn't want to test and admit it it's nothing to be ashamed of..

Reactions: 17
I heard of a small wedding last year where half the guests got covid because a guest who had symptoms wouldn’t stay home. It only takes one idiot to spread it fast.

Reactions: 21
Getting his hair cut on a sand? What does that mean?
Also, is she trying to convince us that Ste is funny and actually has a personality? Because if so, then she really failed with that story.
When she said it was a weird fib 🙄
No blabs the fact you had to even post about is the weird thing and it 100% never happened either

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes when I got covid in the summer I stayed in for above a week. I didn't feel like getting out of bed for a few days I must admit, but after then it was because I didn't want to pass it to folks more vulnerable than myself. I am part time at work and did work from home during that time which did help. She MUST have had covid before the way she flies around and she is not the cleanest person around! For some reason she doesn't want to test and admit it it's nothing to be ashamed of..
The only reason she wouldn't want to test, is because if she had it and people knew she was positive, she'd have to stay home and resist the urge to shop constantly!

Reactions: 19

Exactly this. We've all had what turned out to be regular colds in our house, but we still tested just to be sure before potentially taking it to work/school with us. If you're able to afford to have a few tests in the cupboard, it pays just to eliminate the possibility

Most people would say "he was joking" or he was having me on", not try to analyse the "weird fib". Evidently doesn't like it when the jokes on her.

Reactions: 12
I haven't caught up yet. Just need to say her voice this morning is making me feel ill. Imagine living with her when she's apparently poorly. You're not ringing in sick to us Emma, you don't have to put on that ridiculous voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her ugly chubby old lady hands make me feel sick the way she man handles that Calendar to open it! She's disgusting 😒

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That lip smacking as she’s talking about Ribena made me nauseous, she’s clearly delirious if she considers herself pretty and with good hair on that slide

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m convinced those advent calendar doors have already been opened so she absolutely knows what’s behind them. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s swapped the chocolates around so she doesn’t get a Fudge! What a loser 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.