Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she say that going to the Harry Potter place is their new ‘no Santa’ tradition when they been to see Santa 4 times this month.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She is such an ungrateful cow!!! Why buy a flippin expensive advent calendar to just complain about half of them! Just buy a £1.50 dairy milk one... Dairy milk everyday win win.
Oh yes (crappy) content!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We’re not surprised you can kick that leg high cos you’re quite chubby we’re astounded by it due to your story about nearly being paralysed???????? #pickamunchausenlane

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Hope TT’s bedroom isn’t above the kitchen where Babby the elephant was just leaping about shouting and dancing!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Emma not everything is a tradition, you don’t need 50009 traditions!!!! Our family have some traditions which we have been doing since I was a baby and even before then as my dad did them growing up, they are things I will continue when I have kids. They don’t involve hundreds of pounds on days out and mean something to us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
God it grates on her that she’s up at 5:30 and the family aren’t fawning round her . Steve’s in top top 😴 and the control freak is ‘letting’ ?!?! her oldest toddler lie in , my arse I bet she’s chomping at the bit to barge into her bedroom with her foghorn voice to get Erin up to keep her company. Hope both the Es lie in until at least 11am!!! When will she realise her toddler bedtime is out of sync with the rest of the world and ultimately she will spend less and less time with her kids….

Also, what bit of rest, relax and regrouping involves being forced round Harry Potter world for content with the hoards just before Xmas. Let them just chill & ‘ be’ Babs you selfish content bleep…..

Attachments

Reactions: 21
What a weird think to say about Tt - ‘she is LETTING her sleep as much as she wants’
Why wouldn’t she be allowed to sleep until she wants anyway? Emma is so strange! She is acting like tt has been training in the army- she is in year 7 LOL
That's bizarre, unless your kids need to be up and about because you're still going to work, or you're actually doing something a particular day during a school holiday, why can't they have a lie-in?? Kids sleeping late during school holidays- RADICAL!! Does she not understand that it's HER sleep pattern that's abnormal? Unless it's something to do with shift patterns or something, I don't know another adult who consistently goes to bed as early as Emma. And she's always awake so early- but not up getting ready, walking Margot, or in fact doing anything productive- just awake, in bed, moaning about being awake so early...

Reactions: 22
I stepped away last week for my own good but thought I’d treat myself on a Monday morning with a peep at Babs. She’s def trolling us with a full section of advent tit! Babs bore off 😂

• Haha
What a weird think to say about Tt - ‘she is LETTING her sleep as much as she wants’
Why wouldn’t she be allowed to sleep until she wants anyway? Emma is so strange! She is acting like tt has been training in the army- she is in year 7 LOL
Its also only been 3 days. On Saturday she shouted at them both for daring to be up early and Sunday she’s dragged them to Harry Potter.

Babs you’re so weird.

God it grates on her that she’s up at 5:30 and the family aren’t fawning round her . Steve’s in top top 😴 and the control freak is ‘letting’ ?!?! her oldest toddler lie in , my arse I bet she’s chomping at the bit to barge into her bedroom with her foghorn voice to get Erin up to keep her company. Hope both the Es lie in until at least 11am!!! When will she realise her toddler bedtime is out of sync with the rest of the world and ultimately she will spend less and less time with her kids….

Also, what bit of rest, relax and regrouping involves being forced round Harry Potter world for content with the hoards just before Xmas. Let them just chill & ‘ be’ Babs you selfish content bleep…..

Also whilst my kids have finished school, some of us still have to work, and will do right over Christmas.

Reactions: 23
Babs Christmas 🎄 tribute 😁

"8 days of Babmas" - parody of "8 days of Christmas" by Destiny's Child (those of you over 40 may want to YouTube it first 🤣🙈) I think I may have parodied this last year, but I'm sure it's different!

🎵You know Babmas
Is for content with children
Uh uh

On the 8th day of Babmas, my babby gave to me
A pair of Elton shades
And a flash of her belly
On the 7th day of Babmas, my babby gave to me
A pair of doc Martin's shoved on her swollen feet
On the 6th day of Babmas, my babby gave to me
An undone jacket and a pair of not size 18 jeans
On the the 5th day of Babmas, my babby gave to me
A poem pamphlet she wrote for me!

The feeling that she feels is all booze
Canned cocks - she's so in la la la la love
If she only knew what she does to Ste
Her man, her man, her man her baby
Oh she makes us feel so angry, so pissed off what a cu cu cu cu bleep
How we dislike her for her monstrosity
Her gram, her gram, her gram, our babby

Doesn't it feel like Babmas? (Isn't it lovely)
Doesn't it feel like Babmas (isn't she narcy?)
Yes it feels like Babmas (oh so narcy)

On the 4th day of Babmas, my babby gave to me
A hello fresh dinner that Ste made for the kween
On the 3rd day of Babmas, my babby gave to me
A sing along to a Hamilton cd
On the 2nd day of Babmas, my babby gave to me
Multiple Santa visits for E and triple T
On the 1st day of Babmas, my babby gave to me
Quality S-H-I-T-E

Her filming of calender is so good
When she gets a fu fu fu fu fudge
If she only shared her bed with Ste
Her man, her man, bit rude babby
Oh her content is so rehashed, so crappy, so full of cru cru cru cru crud!
How she lives is very slovenly
Our bab, our bab, our bab, our babby!

Doesn't it feel like Babmas? (she thinks she's lovely)
Doesn't it feel like Babmas? (Oh so lovely)
Yes it feels like Babmas (oh no narcy)
Doesn't it feel like Babmas? (contents cruddy)
Doesn't it feel like Babmas? (ruddy cruddy)
Yes it feels like Babmas (the spirit of Babmas!)🎵
No idea what your day job is but you need to be doing this. Full time. Asap. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Excuse me Bab you are not a Hufflepuff! Hufflepuffs are loyal. The only person you have ever been loyal to is yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Controlling selfish manipulative spoilt disgusting brat!
That's it!
That's all I've taken from today's stories.

Thumping around her kitchen about a bleeping kids advent calendar 🙄
Lying and bragging about HP Studios replacing seeing Santa like its the law to do these things at Christmas.
"Allowing" her child to sleep as long as she wants... who even thinks like this!? Controlling bleep.
The faces she pulls 🤮
The flashes of her repulsive belly in her disgusting PJ'S.
She looks like she stinks 🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
No idea what your day job is but you need to be doing this. Full time. Asap. 😂
Aw thank you 🤣🥰
Without doxxing myself, middle management in elderly care - I'm not lucky enough to be handed a magical insta career/book deal that's given out like smarties to the insta mums 🙈

• Haha
That's it!

Lying and bragging about HP Studios replacing seeing Santa like its the law to do these things at Christmas.
"Allowing" her child to sleep as long as she wants... who even thinks like this!? Controlling bleep.
The faces she pulls 🤮
I’m 100% with you! I just detest everything about that filthy pig

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This season is about being thankful, she’s never shown how grateful she is to the people who watch her shite and keep the ads and freebies coming. It’s all about what she gets. Over the next few days I’m dropping off a small token of thanks to the people who were very good to me this year through a very difficult time.
About 30 of us went to a pub last week (huge beer garden) and had a great night. I’m happy not having any of the influencer life to have night’s likes that. Not one photo was taken as we were too busy talking.

• Heart
That's it!

The faces she pulls 🤮
She's getting worse. Probably very lonely, deep down.

Any betting the big playdate [they're too old for calling it a playdate!] is with her newly reclaimed friendship with TTw?!

Reactions: 16
Oh duck off Braggy Babs.

With all her days out. Bossy, boasting, braggy.
Yet she claims to be relatable.

Now a load of freebies from Claire’s Accessories 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Heart
That's it!

The faces she pulls 🤮
I don't understand how she just gets worse and worse and worse and not one member of her family thinks "jeez, Emma's unhinged". Are they all so subservient to the Grellow One that they can't tell her she's being an absolute embarrassment, or has she brainwashed them into believing that this is normal and a legitimate "job"

• Heart
I have hopes that Ethan won't be, if he cottons on to how Babs is really treating him and gets out as soon as he is able.
i truly have high hopes for little E, that he realises the appalling way his mother has treated him, the daily exploitation and cruel comments, and breaks free of the clutches of the grellow one, escapes the hobbit house and goes on to build a successful and happy life for himself - including accessing any therapy he needs to work thru all the issues babs has caused with her over controlling, narcissistic demanding personality, nasty belittling comments and aggressive behaviour. and rebuild his self-esteem - and ends up doing something he truly loves, free from the toxic environment he grew up in, surrounded by people who love, respect and value him for exactly who he is and who never treat him as an afterthought or an inconvenience - just the basic decency he has always deserved. 🤞🏻✨

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.