Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get a bleeping life seriously. If this was one of my friends they wouldn't be my friend much longer.😅 Also doesn't check dms but magically reads one minutes after the story has been posted 🤔🤔🤔
I’m convinced she has a cheap £20 Tesco mobile she uses and that she has multiple accounts on instagram and sends this tit to herself 🤔🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m convinced she has a cheap £20 Tesco mobile she uses and that she has multiple accounts on instagram and sends this tit to herself 🤔🙄
She’d only need an old phone/device that was still on the WiFi surely, would cost her nothing - she always very thoughtfully excludes the name, taking so much more care than she does with pictures of her kids.

Definitely agree she’s messaging herself for ‘engagement’

Reactions: 19
We all know Stephen is a go big or go home person 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

duck ME Id be more aware of a ghost entering a room than him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
We all know Stephen is a go big or go home person 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

duck ME Id be more aware of a ghost entering a room than him
She really does talk a load of tit.
She does insist on creating this ridiculous narrative that Step 🪜 Steve is the life and soul of the party when in reality he's the Kenny Everett lookalike grunting in the corner 🤣😴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
ah, so much for babs' previous claims that 🪜 would be filling TTT's bedroom with balloons until she left home! erin finally reached an age where she refuses to work around babs' toddler bedtime - and if babs isn't awake to take a photo for erin "asleep" for content, then what's the point! so much for it being a special daddy/daughter tradition - so special and meaningful that erin will want it to continue forever.

erin has finally reached an age where she feels confident enough to tell babs to duck off and stop using her for content - and refusing to comply with the birthday balloon "tradition" is only an indication of what's to come, as erin grows up! it's gonna hit babs hard when erin refuses to allow her to hand out her pre-planned party bags of tat to her friends this weekend! she'll also dismiss babs' dream of a tiny christmas village "tradition" with a scowl and role of her eyes, and ultimately - hopefully - put her foot down and refuse to be exploited and humiliated for content - no more posed photos of her in matching family pyjamas, or forced scrunched-nose smiles with teens dressed in mouse costumes or sitting at the table for the valentines "date" breakfast with her little brother. and honestly? i can't wait! 🍿🍿

i have never known any 45 - almost 50! - year old to be so entertained by the phrase "up your bum". cackling manically every time, like the emotionally stunted, over-grown toddler she is. tha, or she's so desperate for attention, affection and human connection from the husband who cannot bear to sit on the same sofa as her - or even touch her without clenched fists and gritted teeth and an immediate squirt of hand sanitiser- that even the idea of him "shoving balloons up her bum" fills her with glee. bold of her to mock colin's foot fetish! 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20221208_115441.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hahahahahaha how the duck would that daily discussion go?

Weirdo 1 - "Have you seen today's?
Weirdo 2 - "I know, a teeny tiny bit of a twirl"
Weirdo 3 - "OMG spoilers, i haven't seen it yet"
Weird 1 - "Twirls are nice"
Weirdo 3 - "yeah"
Is ste weirdo 3?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Stephen researching extravagant balloon ideas on Pinterest, yeah okay mate. That boring git has long resigned himself to just letting tumbleweeds drift round in his head, because he isn’t allowed a say in bloody anything so what’s the point in having ideas, or speaking?

I can’t quite follow the logic that they can’t do the normal balloon thing in Erin’s room because she’d be too frightened. Surely at some point over the last twelve years she’s come to expect this happening on her and her brothers birthdays. My moneys on her telling her parents to stay the duck out of her room and not lurk around at night taking photos of her sleeping to post online. So Emma’s tried to frame it in yet another weird made up concept about how Erin suddenly has a fear of burglars.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why so much effort to pretend that Ste has a personality. My shed has more personality than he ever will

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why so much effort to pretend that Ste has a personality. My shed has more personality than he ever will
She's been reading here (which is nothing new) but these outbursts about Steve having a personality and a sense of humour always come after we've been talking about him on here.
The used dishwater in my kitchen sink is more fun than that man!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is she suddenly so desperate to make 🪜 Ste a thing? Is it a way of moving her account to be more family centric? God I hope not.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.