Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do a 9yo and 12yo need to see santa 3 times? In fact why would any child need to see Santa 3 times? She does everything to death and in doing so completely takes the magic out of it.
Exactly, she’s just such a boastful bore. She takes all the magic away 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1797484Wow Claire’s put some timber on hasn't she. I wouldn’t normally comment on family members but Claire is no stranger to wading in to an Instagram debate on behalf of her sister so she’s fair game in my opinion. She’s making babs look like the skinny one!
That was the first thing that I noticed too. She’s even got a Babs hand too 😂

Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion

Brummy mummy #128 - "Golden girls birthday, boasting galore, who gives a "fudge" about the calender door".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I still can't believe that Steve's family had that yellow gob shite speak at the loved ones funeral 🙄
i honestly can't imagine how they put up with her. i assume they agreed to her being allowed to do a reading, as it would give her a moment in the spotlight and they hoped that would help quell her need to be the centre of attention for the rest of the day - plus babs probably leapt at the chance to do a speech, an opportunity to make the loss of an in-law all about HER, and in such a state of grief, it was likely far easier to just oblige with he. demands than deal with the aftermath of tantrums and foot stomping and pouts if they had refused. i genuinely dread to think what she actually said though, because i can't imagine her managing to say even a few sentences without twisting it back to focus on HER and in that respect, she will definitely been unable to refrain from relating it her experiences with her own "poorly" dad, who was hospitalised and caused her so much worry that she cancelled a holiday, yet has made huge progress in his recovery and is going great! yay! three cheers for grandad rogs9's health - and emphasis on the fact that babs feels so lucky, because HER dad is alive! 😡😡

steve's dad - or "adored relative" died totally unexpectedly, and babs made a huge deal about having to cut her girl's trip with big E and wet san short, whinging and moaning at every opportunity - whilst simultaneously reassuring the babettes that HER dad was totally okay at a time she must have know that steve had lost his father - and then insisted the family go to Disney because she had halloween ci tent planned! her attitude and behaviour was totally disrespectful - she is the absolute last person I would have allowed to do a reading at the funeral, but i fully imagine steve's family allowed it just because it made their lives easier at a difficult time to just say yes to her, despite likely wishing they could ban her from the service entirely. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Let’s face it even if she had a head cold the day of the funeral she would not stay home and would insist on doing her reading. I can’t imagine she’s much support for the rest of the people there.

Reactions: 15
I actually think Ste is as bad as her. He obviously doesn’t give a tit about his family ( I don’t mean Emma & the kids, I mean parents siblings etc). Although he doesn’t appear to care that his kids have no privacy!
I don’t know which family member died and frankly it doesn’t matter. The person was apparently much loved. But not so loved that he’d cancel a trip to Disney ( where he’s been multiple times).
We’ve heard that’s he’s been intimidating to someone on here so I don’t think he’s the doormat he appears. I think he’s just as selfish as Emma and likes the freebies and money her ridiculous ‘job’ brings in. I expect the poem she read was not an original piece by Emma as she has neither the brains or talent for that. Plus she couldn’t write anything that wasn’t about HER. I expect she read a traditional poem like ‘Do not stand at my grave and weep….’
I think it’s clear Ste’s family dislike her- let’s face he waited a year before telling them about her when they were dating.
You never hear of the kids having sleepovers there etc. I don’t think he’s that close to his family really.
Emma knows they dislike her, i think and probably knows they don’t follow her on social
Media. So she can post selfish insensitive crap like she has without any comeback. Ste’s family probably just ignore her as much as possible. I know I would.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Great comment Hannah. You will immediately be blocked though. As she who dares to criticise the Kween shall be struck down!!!
9D156E1A-8A52-48F0-9AE2-19990399756B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I actually think Ste is as bad as her. He obviously doesn’t give a tit about his family ( I don’t mean Emma & the kids, I mean parents siblings etc). Although he doesn’t appear to care that his kids have no privacy!
I don’t know which family member died and frankly it doesn’t matter. The person was apparently much loved. But not so loved that he’d cancel a trip to Disney ( where he’s been multiple times).
We’ve heard that’s he’s been intimidating to someone on here so I don’t think he’s the doormat he appears. I think he’s just as selfish as Emma and likes the freebies and money her ridiculous ‘job’ brings in. I expect the poem she read was not an original piece by Emma as she has neither the brains or talent for that. Plus she couldn’t write anything that wasn’t about HER. I expect she read a traditional poem like ‘Do not stand at my grave and weep….’
I think it’s clear Ste’s family dislike her- let’s face he waited a year before telling them about her when they were dating.
You never hear of the kids having sleepovers there etc. I don’t think he’s that close to his family really.
Emma knows they dislike her, i think and probably knows they don’t follow her on social
Media. So she can post selfish insensitive crap like she has without any comeback. Ste’s family probably just ignore her as much as possible. I know I would.
Yes together they are a selfish pair agreed. It's no excuse for how Babs has treated him since his "family member" died, but most husbands I would hope would step in if their wife was behaving like she does in front of thousands of "followers". Then there are the children Erin always looks so pale and thin and how she talks about Ethan isn't on, but he seems to turn a blind eye to it. He is just riding the gravy train as long as it lasts. It's just like another couple I follow on tattle nobody can make up their mind who is worse but together they are toxic and not great role models for their children.

Reactions: 16
Great comment Hannah. You will immediately be blocked though. As she who dares to criticise the Kween shall be struck down!!!
View attachment 1798714
Well their first mistake is believing Emma is motivated by body positivity. She’s motivated by eating junk food and not moving. Body positivity is just a convenient prop for her attitude towards her own health.

Reactions: 18
If I’m being brutally honest yeah Babs is an absolute grade A twit… BUT… Ste isn’t coming out of this looking great. He has been super protective of his immediate family to the extent that we have never seen them on social media, or know anything about them. So, if speculation is true and it was his dad that had died, why not just say? Anyone that knew the family would already know, and the rest of the internet would be none the wiser as to who his parents were anyway. I don’t understand why he would be so super secretive about this side of his life, yet is happy to have Erin and Ethan’s life paraded about for anyone to see. He’s happy to pose for photos in their bedrooms while they are sleeping, for them to be in swimwear- literally any aspect of their lives is posted on the gram and he doesn’t stop it. We know from the past that he’s tried to intimidate people that he believes live near them and are on here, so I am not sure I buy into this whole woe is me poor downtrodden husband thing! I reckon he knows exactly what side his bread is buttered!

I don’t think the reason for this is because of Stephen. It’s the family themselves that have asked for the privacy, not him. And based on the kind of posts they witness from Babs, who can blame them!

Reactions: 16
I think she’s probably quite happy keeping Ste’s family out of her content. Allows her to keep the focus on herself, plus, she includes Ste and it’s like getting blood out of a stone trying to make him seem interesting. The last thing she needs is even more unenthusiastic participants in her content, unless she wants it to look like everyone around her can’t stand her.

Reactions: 12
I think Ste was probably asked to read something and he didn’t want to and so the yellow submarine took charge.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think Ste was probably asked to read something and he didn’t want to and so the yellow submarine took charge.
i mean, even if steve had wanted to do the reading, i fully imagine the grellow blabmarine would have steamrollered him out the way and demanded she took control, with some babshit excuse about having evolved from her wallflower days and him being the lead to her balloon - with the very real risk that steve reading may result in half the people at the funeral falling asleep from sheer boredom after enduring a few moments of his dull, monotonous voice.

she likely had her cardboard cut-out 🪜at the ready, propped him up and used him to conceal her gunt, while bellowing from behind about how lucky she is that HER dad didn't die, and that she hoped everyone was having a great day and enjoying the funeral as much as her, relishing the opportunity to dress up in a hideous black frock and steal the spotlight from steve and his grieving relatives.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In her vlog she comments she got money from stes mums…. So could it have been his dad that died… wouldn’t you say from stes parents other wise?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.